http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12290526 - Nico

https://tcrf.net/Art_of_Fighting_%28Neo_Geo%29 AOF1 Stuff
https://tcrf.net/Art_of_Fighting_2_%28Arcade%29#Unused_Title_Text AOF2 stuff

Replies:
Professor
5329th Post

user profileedit/delete message
MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):SNK Stuff Thread 20- Spring 2018 Editio" , posted Wed 17 Jan 02:27post reply

Looking at the lineup now, the SNK Heroines looks like it'll probably be the only fighter coming out from the publisher this year considering it's in the middle of the summer. It'd be natural to assume they're probably planning on releasing an update for KOF14 to humor fans until then.

But will Heroine alone be able to addict fans? Time will Tell!

Regular Customer

"Re(2):SNK Stuff Thread 20- Spring 2018 Editio" , posted Wed 17 Jan 03:04post reply

quote:
Looking at the lineup now, the SNK Heroines looks like it'll probably be the only fighter coming out from the publisher this year considering it's in the middle of the summer. It'd be natural to assume they're probably planning on releasing an update for KOF14 to humor fans until then.

Well it's not like the audience for Heroines overlaps much with the audience for serious fighters from SNK.

No new Samurai Shodown for the series' 25th anniversary would be pretty tragic.

chazumaru
1999th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(3):SNK Stuff Thread 20- Spring 2018 Editio" , posted Wed 17 Jan 03:26post reply

quote:
Well it's not like the audience for Heroines overlaps much with the audience for serious fighters from SNK.

It probably does have some overlap, considering the characters and niche audience for fighting games, but I'd say this audience probably would not play each game in the same circumstances and for the same reasons. I think more importantly it will need to attract lapsed SNK fans / fighting game fans to succeed.

Man, I forgot how completely bonkers was the enemy A.I. in AOF2/Ryūko2.

Même Narumi est épatée !

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):SNK Stuff Thread 20- Spring 2018 Editio" , posted Wed 17 Jan 04:52post reply

quote:

If clothes animation just like AOF2 , i think it might getting more fans in this.

Who did this to these dogs ???
sibarraz
651th Post

PSN: DefensorVirtuoso
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):SNK Stuff Thread 20- Spring 2018 Editio" , posted Thu 18 Jan 05:27post reply

SNK was Smart on releasing this on Switch, is cool that the KOF 14 engine was easily ported to the system (Or maybe was built in with it one its mind?)

PSN: IkariLoona
Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(4):SNK Stuff Thread 20- Spring 2018 Editio" , posted Sat 20 Jan 02:20post reply

This comic keeps appearing in my Twitter timeline:
http://www.funwarijump.jp/manga/ryuseira/h2oqc4u19flw

And apparently it's through SNK-related accounts - there's an SNK trademark bit under the color comic there, although the black and white ones under it appear to lack that - i wonder what it's all about, considering I can't read it...

...!!
Professor
5333th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(5):SNK Stuff Thread 20- Spring 2018 Editio" , posted Sat 20 Jan 02:49post reply

quote:

And apparently it's through SNK-related accounts - there's an SNK trademark bit under the color comic there, although the black and white ones under it appear to lack that - i wonder what it's all about, considering I can't read it...

Ahh it's a legit manga, drawn by the voice actoress who did Meiten-kun's voice.
It's sort of a self-chronicle on her life, about living in Peking and then moving to Japan from her passion for otaku culture.

Platinum Carpet V.I.P - THE FOOL

"Re(5):SNK Stuff Thread 20- Spring 2018 Editio" , posted Sat 20 Jan 02:51:post reply

quote:
At a glance, it seems to be the memories of a VA who is born and raised in China, and she tells her Japanese audiences how she used to go to Chinese arcades, how it was there when she played KOF97, etc.

Ah! The point is she dubs Meitenkun, who's a Chinese character, in Japanese and Chinese. Because she speaks both languages, and that's rare (Terry and Date Masamune notwithstanding).

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sat 20 Jan 02:53]

Professor
5336th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(6):SNK Stuff Thread 20- Spring 2018 Editio" , posted Sun 21 Jan 21:01:post reply

I was checking out the pools for the upcoming Evo Japan list, but man the entrants are packed with top players compared to the usual Evo in Las Vegas. It's pretty much guaranteed that there's at least one top level player in each pool, and while people seem to expect Xiaohai or ET to win, I can't be as opinionated-- this game can go anywhere.

On an interesting note, I spotted BALA listed in the pools (A7), which was quite unexpected since iirc he hasn't been to an Evo since 2012 when the series made its debut at their main stage. Unfortunately though he's not coming to this Evo Japan either as I've learnt yesterday. I've also heard that a number of other overseas players will need to drop plans because of visa, passport, or financial issues. Leaving aside the players from asian regions, the international turnout might not look as varietied as the pools may show.

[this message was edited by Professor on Sun 21 Jan 21:06]

Yuki Yagami

111th Post

Regular Customer

"KOF XIV 3.0 - More than Oswald and Najd?" , posted Mon 22 Jan 22:25post reply

KOF XIV Battle Director Watanabe saw something from the preview of the next chapter of the KOF Manga (which will be officially out on February 5)...

While the teams are being introduced in the manga, who could this be character wearing a Kitsune Mask? Mai? Mian? Chizuru? A new character? Is pachinko still being phased out in KOF XIV even though they will be in SNK Heroines?

It does not matter at all. Since we'll get a taste of KOF XIV 3.0 at EVO Japan. Probably we'll know her identity soon.

"Lasciate ogne speranza"

Regular Customer

"Re(7):SNK Stuff Thread 20- Spring 2018 Editio" , posted Tue 23 Jan 07:53post reply

quote:
I was checking out the pools for the upcoming Evo Japan list, but man the entrants are packed with top players compared to the usual Evo in Las Vegas. It's pretty much guaranteed that there's at least one top level player in each pool, and while people seem to expect Xiaohai or ET to win, I can't be as opinionated-- this game can go anywhere.

On an interesting note, I spotted BALA listed in the pools (A7), which was quite unexpected since iirc he hasn't been to an Evo since 2012 when the series made its debut at their main stage. Unfortunately though he's not coming to this Evo Japan either as I've learnt yesterday. I've also heard that a number of other overseas players will need to drop plans because of visa, passport, or financial issues. Leaving aside the players from asian regions, the international turnout might not look as varietied as the pools may show.

I can't wait for EvoJapan, was looking through the KOF pools when they went up and it's just stacked with killers. Damn near every player worth mentioning for XIV is in there.

Saw Bala and was shocked to say the least, especially since Madkof is attending as well. Too bad it turned out to be false.

No disrespect to the NA players but most of them don't have a chance I think, especially with how bad Reynald got his clock cleaned at the recent invitation in China. M' made it all the way back from losers into the grand finals in this tournament so this was probably his strongest showing since winning the championship. Xiaohai won (quite easily) and basically took revenge on both ET and M'.

So far no country has won KOF at Evo more than once, it has been a new country each time a KOF has been a main game at Evo. Hope this tradition continues. Out of the 'major' regions for KOF, Japan and Mexico are the ones that have the most to prove.

chazumaru
2004th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"1 Million Arcade Archives sold on Switch" , posted Thu 25 Jan 19:20post reply

The 57 titles (at the time of writing) of Hamster's Arcade Archives series have passed a million sales worldwide on Nintendo Switch alone. I believe about 50 or 51 of the titles released are Neo Geo games.

Speaking of which, this week's Neo Geo game on Switch is World Heroes 2 and we already know next week's is Shin Samurai Spirits / Samurai Shodown II. The PS4 and Xbox get Shock Troopers this week.

Même Narumi est épatée !
Yuki Yagami

113th Post

Regular Customer

""Joker -KOF XIV Ver.-" Confirmed" , posted Fri 26 Jan 02:11:post reply

The Video

Still, we can't confirm or deny the Steam data yet because of the addition of Najd. We'll have to wait for DLC Character No.2 for confirmation.

EDIT:According to PlayStation Europe, we'll get four characters, coming in April.

Oswald, ? (female), ? (male), Najd

"Lasciate ogne speranza"

[this message was edited by Yuki Yagami on Fri 26 Jan 04:20]

PSN: Ishmael26b
CFN: Ishmael26b

"Re(1):" , posted Fri 26 Jan 02:57post reply

Huh, I usually have a great deal of trepidation when it comes to game rumors and doubly so with SNK rumors; those fans seem to be particularly good at crafting elaborate fanfiction out of thin air. But what do you know, it looks like this one is panning out. It's a shame the KoF14 lighting didn't allow for his old Kouta Hirano shading but, hey, Oswald's back!

Yuki Yagami

113th Post

Regular Customer

"More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Sun 28 Jan 18:15post reply

Just the Oswald Trailer but with Silhouettes (Thanks, BON) (Heidern is that you?). They also confirmed that Najd is one of the four DLC characters.

Update: Oswald, ?, Heidern?, Najd

Also, we get a full trailer of SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy. (Nakoruru is added as well)

Lastly, The King of Fighters '97 Global Match (KOF '97GM) is announced.

"Lasciate ogne speranza"

Platinum Carpet V.I.P Requiem

"Re(1):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Mon 29 Jan 05:51post reply

quote:
Also, we get a full trailer of SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy. (Nakoruru is added as well)

OK, I was on board with the game, and I wasn't particularly against the cow motif for Mai since it was basically her character all along. Leona was OOC, but her keeping a straight face was hilarious enough. Never liked Kula, so didn't care how they treated her.
This, though? This is NOT OK (also NSFW).

I also dislike how, in some of the footage we've seen, everyone plays with the girls in bkini, which has the DoA effect of making it extremely difficult to recognize the characters if your attention drops for a second.

I'm slowly cooling down on this game.

PSN: Gojira_X
XBL: Gojiraaa
CFN: Gojira

"Re(1):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Mon 29 Jan 06:19post reply

quote:
Just the Oswald Trailer but with Silhouettes (Thanks, BON) (Heidern is that you?). They also confirmed that Najd is one of the four DLC characters.

The hard angle midway down the silhouette makes me think it's someone wearing a jacket.

ffs SNK if you're not going to add Mary then stop making it look like you are

Neo0r0chiaku
381th Post

PSN: n/a
XBL: IAMDC1
STM: dc202styles
Silver Customer

"Re(1):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Mon 29 Jan 08:47post reply

quote:

Lastly, The King of Fighters '97 Global Match (KOF '97GM) is announced.

Any information on KOF97 GM in general? Is this a release of the game with online play? Hope graphics are enhanced or redrawn.

Long Live I AM!
Professor
5345th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Mon 29 Jan 09:43post reply

quote:

Any information on KOF97 GM in general? Is this a release of the game with online play? Hope graphics are enhanced or redrawn.

Exactly-- this is KoF97 with online play. Meaning that it's developed specifically with the Chinese market in mind.

IIRC there was talk about an HD remake a while back in China. I assume this is it, and they've decided to make it a global release.

neo0r0chiaku
382th Post

PSN: n/a
XBL: IAMDC1
STM: dc202styles
Silver Customer

"Re(3):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Mon 29 Jan 11:09post reply

quote:

Exactly-- this is KoF97 with online play. Meaning that it's developed specifically with the Chinese market in mind.

IIRC there was talk about an HD remake a while back in China. I assume this is it, and they've decided to make it a global release.

Oh wow! And to think I was the only person who really enjoyed and like 97 as its one of my favorite KOF games. Even during those treacherous loading days of the Saturn.

I hope its an HD remake. Those were one of the best stages of the series. I wonder what they would do with the fighting system. With the choice of classic or new. Maybe new would be 98 fighting system closely.

Long Live I AM!
chazumaru
2010th Post

"Re(4):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Mon 29 Jan 11:30post reply

It seems to be handled by Code Mystics so you should assume a product very similar to what happened with The Last Blade 2 and MOTW. Don't expect a HD remake for what is, as Prof and others mentioned, essentially aiming at the Chinese and SEA markets and also needs to run properly on all targets (PS4, Vita and a wide variety of PC configs).

Même Narumi est épatée !
Professor
5348th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(5):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Mon 29 Jan 12:16:post reply

quote:
It seems to be handled by Code Mystics so you should assume a product very similar to what happened with The Last Blade 2 and MOTW.

Ah if it's handled by Code Mystics, then it's probably not HD. The HD version was under development by Wu Yao Technology in Beijing.

[edit] Oh, looks like the HD version's been out for over two years already! This totally went under the radar.

[this message was edited by Professor on Mon 29 Jan 12:18]

Lord SNK
278th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Mon 29 Jan 23:48post reply

Speaking of SNK Heroines, I found a clearer image of the black silhouttes, here
Hoping that hot linking their images directly from their site is not disabled, if it doesn't work, copy&paste this URL: http://nisamerica.com/games/snk-heroines/img/bg4.png

So the upper right with the cross was Nakoruru.

"Re(1):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Tue 30 Jan 00:31post reply

quote:

Even when crouching Oswald is quite tall so the character voguing in the background looks to be a good ten feet tall.

quote:
This, though? This is NOT OK (also NSFW).

What is this? Why is this? Besides being tacky as hell nothing in the costume resembles Nakoruru.

"Re(2):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Tue 30 Jan 01:22post reply

The weirdest thing about SNK Heroines Nakoruru is that Mahamaha was replaced with an actual bat - not Mahamaha with bat props like the scarf in XIV, but a complete replacement, what were they thinking?...

I do hope by the time they have most or all of the character revealed they'll have some cover artwork with more reasonable outfits - so far everyone but Yuri and Nako have artwork specific to that game while wearing their classics, so at least some effort has been applied towards having alternatives... but would it all be ready by Summer, considering that based on the comic the project has been in the works since about April or so?...

Even if this new take on KoF97 gets graphical tweaks, they're not fixing things like proportions in portraits, are they? The likes of Chizuru never look quite right in that game outside the actual combat sprites, and upgrading the resolution alone won't fix that...

...!!
chazumaru
2011th Post

"Re(3):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Tue 30 Jan 02:45post reply

quote:
I do hope by the time they have most or all of the character revealed they'll have some cover artwork with more reasonable outfits - so far everyone but Yuri and Nako have artwork specific to that game while wearing their classics, so at least some effort has been applied towards having alternatives...

The earlier trailer showed that each character has several costumes; ex. Athena has at least her schoolgirl, goddess and Heroine(?) costumes. What I don't know is whether the characters can trade costumes like in DOA Xtreme, to take a completely random example with no further association in mind.

Regarding Nakoruru... Hum.... At least we can appreciate the weirdly super specific reference? I think the story goes that Mamahaha has been transformed into a bat; but maybe that was just fans' extrapolating based on the picture.

Même Narumi est épatée !

"Re(4):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Tue 30 Jan 18:09post reply

A new free webcomic is how that seems like an SNK-centric take on the High Score Girl concept.

This was announced some time ago, but I couldn't even make out the title - "reba gacha archive"?... Not sure if that's supposed to be an abbreviation for something else.

It's got some eloquent moments, at least, like the character thinking of Heidern to psyche himself up.

...!!
Lord SNK
279th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(5):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Wed 31 Jan 05:16post reply

quote:
A new free webcomic is how that seems like an SNK-centric take on the High Score Girl concept.

This was announced some time ago, but I couldn't even make out the title - "reba gacha archive"?... Not sure if that's supposed to be an abbreviation for something else.

It's got some eloquent moments, at least, like the character thinking of Heidern to psyche himself up.

I don't know japanese, but apparently the "レバガチャア" part of the name "レバガチャアーカイブ" according to google should means "Shake the joystick and press the buttons rapidly"
I hope someone that know japanese can enlighten us more on this, it seems interesting.

Professor
5351th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(6):More SNK EVO Japan Stuff" , posted Wed 31 Jan 13:18:post reply

quote:
I don't know japanese, but apparently the "レバガチャア" part of the name "レバガチャアーカイブ" according to google should means "Shake the joystick and press the buttons rapidly"
I hope someone that know japanese can enlighten us more on this, it seems interesting.

The title is actually made of three words, レバー、 ガチャ、 and アーカイブ. "Lever-gacha Archive". Lever of course refers to the stick, and gacha is a mashing/clattering sound effect, so the title essencially means "The stick-mashing Chronicles".

From quickly checking out the manga, it starts off in 2006 with a guy taking a visit to a shopping mall from his salad days, and then the story flashes back to 1995. And we learn that it's going to be about the guy back in his younger junior high days (age 14), where he thought he was going to get confessed by a girl but turns out she just wants to get personal tutoring on NeoGeo games.

Not bad, but I wonder why the author decided to start off the story from 2006 instead of the modern day? What's the significance starting the flashback from 2006? I'd love to know

And for anyone wondering, the author decided to name that fictitious shopping mall "Sausu (South) Shopping Center", as in Southtown, lol.

Artist Twitter

[this message was edited by Professor on Wed 31 Jan 13:20]

Yuki Yagami

114th Post

Regular Customer

"SNK Art Gallery at Umeda Loft" , posted Tue 6 Feb 14:24post reply

SNK-related information...

SNK will have a 40th Anniversary Art Gallery in Umeda Loft. The Art Gallery will be located at the Ground Floor at the Loft Market. The exhibition will be up from February 16th up to March 4th. The exhibition is open from 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM, expect on the last day, which will close in 6:00 PM (All times JST).

Special Merchandise (Pens, Candies, Cookies and Pins) will be sold in the exhibition as well.

"Lasciate ogne speranza"
Professor
5355th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):SNK Art Gallery at Umeda Loft" , posted Tue 6 Feb 19:15post reply

I've love to pick up that Shermie lolippop just to stick it at Gunsmith next time he comes around, but Umeda is in Osaka! Thanks for the heads up though.

"Re(2):SNK Art Gallery at Umeda Loft" , posted Wed 7 Feb 09:56post reply

Goeniko lives on in KoF98UMOL?

After a game where a guy who prevented himself from being born returned, sure, why not?

...!!
Yuki Yagami

115th Post

Regular Customer

"SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Sat 10 Feb 13:39post reply

Video
29 Characters... Instead of just 14?

Interview with Oda about SNK Heroines

"Lasciate ogne speranza"
chazumaru
2015th Post

"Re(1):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Sat 10 Feb 15:04post reply

Huh, I had not even realized that there was a single life gauge for both characters. That is an interesting choice. NISA also posted a new video showing more costumes (including the classic ones). I like those alternative costumes much more, besides Yuri who is for some reason the only character with three cute costumes.

Même Narumi est épatée !
GekigangerV
2012th Post

PSN: gekijmo
XBL: gekijmo5
CFN: gekijmo

"Re(1):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Sun 11 Feb 05:15post reply

quote:
Video

Interview with Oda about SNK Heroines

29 Characters sounds like a nice roster. If every female character from KOF XIV was included that would be about 18 characters right there.

I hope they work on the graphics a bit. The game gave me Street Fighter Mouse Generations vibes.

"Re(2):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Sun 11 Feb 07:44post reply

I actually think the game looks fun to play, but I am really not a fan of the whole "look how embarrassed they are" thing going on. Maybe the story will go about how they eventually start having fun with the ridiculous costumes, but the SETTEI makes me feel like I'm having fun when the characters themselves don't want to be there, and that feels weird.

Arguably, the absence of this sense of empathy in other more violent games suggests that they have succeeded tremendously in making me care about these characters where those other games have failed!

That I feel anything counts for something!

"Re(3):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Sun 11 Feb 08:17post reply

quote:
I actually think the game looks fun to play, but I am really not a fan of the whole "look how embarrassed they are" thing going on. Maybe the story will go about how they eventually start having fun with the ridiculous costumes, but the SETTEI makes me feel like I'm having fun when the characters themselves don't want to be there, and that feels weird.

Arguably, the absence of this sense of empathy in other more violent games suggests that they have succeeded tremendously in making me care about these characters where those other games have failed!

That I feel anything counts for something!

at least they are having fun making this gane!

PSN: Gojira_X
XBL: Gojiraaa
CFN: Gojira

"Re(1):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Sun 11 Feb 09:15:post reply

quote:
Video

But if you skip every other row, it adds up to 14.

Also if there were characters in every space you'd kind of need a mouse cursor to select them, which the game doesn't seem to have. To me that implies that they're all lined up like the row that's already filled in.

[this message was edited by Gojira on Sun 11 Feb 09:24]

Professor
5359th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Sun 11 Feb 09:39:post reply

quote:
Video

Also if there were characters in every space you'd kind of need a mouse cursor to select them, which the game doesn't seem to have. To me that implies that they're all lined up like the row that's already filled in.

Just imagine if half the roster were DLC! *Cough* freeyangandblake .

(Nipponichi America reportedly clarified that it's a full package.)

[this message was edited by Professor on Sun 11 Feb 10:11]

Yuki Yagami

116th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Sun 11 Feb 15:09post reply

quote:
Video

Then again, we had KOF 2002 UM or Vanilla Samurai Shodown V Character Select or for a non-SNK example, Vampire Savior for a "non-linear" character select screen that does not use a mouse cursor.

"Lasciate ogne speranza"

"Re(2):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Mon 12 Feb 04:01post reply

I'm not certain to make of the interview's claim that there is a deep, fascinating story behind the costume changes. Just admit it's all sexy nonsense; honesty is the best policy!

quote:
I hope they work on the graphics a bit. The game gave me Street Fighter Mouse Generations vibes.

That may be the most accurate comparison for how this game looks like it's shaping up. Since Mouse Generations seemed only to exist to sell Revoltech figures I wonder if SNKH is an side project designed to sell expensive figures of the characters in all their various costumes?

quote:
"After what happened to the Valis girls Leona knew it was only a matter of time before something like this came along. That knowledge didn't make the leather thong any more comfortable."

chazumaru
2017th Post

"Re(3):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Mon 12 Feb 09:48:post reply

Some impressions on the controls setup and overall system over at Destructoid.

Similar stuff but from another source.

Même Narumi est épatée !

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Tue 13 Feb 12:57]

chazumaru
2018th Post

"Re(4):KOF2002 Blitz..." , posted Thu 15 Feb 04:22post reply

KOF2002 is available for free on GOG.com for the next 48 hours.

Même Narumi est épatée !
GekigangerV
2015th Post

PSN: gekijmo
XBL: gekijmo5
CFN: gekijmo

"Re(5):KOF2002 Blitz..." , posted Thu 15 Feb 11:38post reply

quote:
KOF2002 is available for free on GOG.com for the next 48 hours.

Maybe I am not looking at the right place but is there no way to rebind keys? The default is horrible

Yuki Yagami

118th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Sat 17 Feb 15:27:post reply

A short, but interesting interview by NintendoSoup with Oda and Soranaka about SNK Heroines.

"Lasciate ogne speranza"

[this message was edited by Yuki Yagami on Sat 17 Feb 15:28]

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(5):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Mon 19 Feb 09:54post reply

quote:
A short, but interesting interview by NintendoSoup with Oda and Soranaka about SNK Heroines.

I suppose they can hardly be blamed for not knowing that we know about Gals Fighter considering how niche the NGPC was and how small a release the game itself got, but it was one of those games that stuck out because of Miss X being a thing.

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."
Yuki Yagami

118th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):SNK Heroines Blitz..." , posted Mon 19 Feb 15:27post reply

There are also other interviews posted throughout the weekend...

WCCFTech
PushSquare
Nintendo Everything

"Lasciate ogne speranza"
chazumaru
2022th Post

"One second with Garospe" , posted Tue 20 Feb 00:13post reply

Damn, for once in my life I had (and you had, and we all had) a legit chance chance to win a fighting game tournament at Mikado.

Même Narumi est épatée !

"Re(1):One second with Garospe" , posted Wed 21 Feb 18:46post reply

Korean live-action take on Art of Fighting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9IW4NqYOUI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ZjYLmD-3E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46hO1MCdBoE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahDALsRVQGM

...!!
Professor
5365th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):One second with Garospe" , posted Wed 21 Feb 19:36:post reply

quote:
Korean live-action take on Art of Fighting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9IW4NqYOUI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ZjYLmD-3E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46hO1MCdBoE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahDALsRVQGM

I was looking around for a higher-quality version of this, thanks!!

Wait a second... I never saw the last part until now. So Robert is the bad guy behind it all!? That's awesome!

[edit] I never knew FFS had a one second timer option of all things. Love to play that!

[this message was edited by Professor on Wed 21 Feb 19:51]