https://tcrf.net/Art_of_Fighting_%28Neo_Geo%29 AOF1 Stuff
https://tcrf.net/Art_of_Fighting_2_%28Arcade%29#Unused_Title_Text AOF2 stuff

Replies:

Professor
4319th Post

user profileedit/delete message

MMCafe Owner

"Effective recycling of assets" , posted Tue 14 Jul 23:15:post reply

Now here's something interesting-- it's relatively well-known that the huge-ass "Haou-shoukouken" projectile in Art of Fighting is just the normal projectile that's been stretched out. What's been circulating recently though, is that Tung Fue Rue's Sho-ha attack in Fatal Fury Special-- a game which came out years after AOF1, also recycles the same graphic. Noone apparently realized this until recently, which is pretty amazing!

Image 1
Image 2

[this message was edited by Professor on Tue 14 Jul 23:16]

karasu
1523th Post

PSN: robotchris
XBL: robotchris
Wii: n/a

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Wed 15 Jul 03:37post reply

quote:
Now here's something interesting-- it's relatively well-known that the huge-ass "Haou-shoukouken" projectile in Art of Fighting is just the normal projectile that's been stretched out. What's been circulating recently though, is that Tung Fue Rue's Sho-ha attack in Fatal Fury Special-- a game which came out years after AOF1, also recycles the same graphic. Noone apparently realized this until recently, which is pretty amazing!

Image 1
Image 2

That's fantastic, thanks for posting Professor! I've been meaning for some time to dig through the assets of FF Special and do a writeup about them since it's always been a favorite of mine (it was my first NeoGeo game that I owned). Maybe now's the time!

By the way, what's the source for these, if you don't mind me asking?

You have to carefully reproduce the world of "Castlevania" in the solemn atmosphere.

jUAN
4577th Post

PSN: Buttermonster
XBL: Prepaidpenguin
Wii: WiiU:Buttermonster

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):SNK Stuff Thread 14 - Summer 2015 Editi" , posted Thu 16 Jul 08:15post reply

I was listening to the news in the morning. A familiar riff started playing between segment transitions.

Professor
4320th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Thu 16 Jul 09:09:post reply

quote:
By the way, what's the source for these, if you don't mind me asking?

It's from an anonymous-style BBS in Japan called the Futaba Niji! Sort of like the 4chan in the US.

http://futalog.com/342665730.htm

quote:
I was listening to the penguins in the morning. A familiar riff started playing between segment transitions.

Good Bye ESAKA!?

[this message was edited by Professor on Thu 16 Jul 09:12]

Loona
891th Post

PSN: IkariLoona
XBL: n/a

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Thu 16 Jul 17:49post reply

quote:

Image 1
Image 2

Oddly, I always found Tung's attack strangely similar to the AoF Kohokens, but never really realized the Haohshokokens were vertically stretched versions of that.

On the topic of FF Special, it was interesting how they made Ryo's projectiles there look like tiger heads, but that never made it back to other games - would have been a neat EX version of the attack in XIII, if it were a long-range attack.

...!!

shindekudasai
423th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Fri 17 Jul 02:09post reply

quote:

On the topic of FF Special, it was interesting how they made Ryo's projectiles there look like tiger heads, but that never made it back to other games - would have been a neat EX version of the attack in XIII, if it were a long-range attack.

Didn't he have a tiger shaped Haoh-Shokouken SDM in '02UM or NGBC?

karasu
1526th Post

"Re(2):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Fri 17 Jul 03:24post reply

quote:
It's from an anonymous-style BBS in Japan called the Futaba Niji! Sort of like the 4chan in the US.

Aha, I see. The images had a real print-version look to them, that's why I asked.

quote:

Yeah, I remember being fascinated by Ryo's presence in Special, since it reinforced the two games' shared universe. And his tiger kohken was a nice touch. Incidentally, it looks like Fighters Generation has every sprite set for Ryo except his FFS appearance.

Can someone confirm that he was just a downscaled sprite from AOF? I find it hard to believe that they would have completely redrawn his sprite for a guest appearance.

You have to carefully reproduce the world of "Castlevania" in the solemn atmosphere.

Baines
436th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Fri 17 Jul 10:05post reply

quote:
Incidentally, it looks like Fighters Generation has every sprite set for Ryo except his FFS appearance.

Can someone confirm that he was just a downscaled sprite from AOF? I find it hard to believe that they would have completely redrawn his sprite for a guest appearance.

I have no kind of insider knowledge, but Fighter's Generation has an animated gif labeled "ffstyle", which I assume is his FFS sprites. (It looks like his FFS appearance.)

It looks similar to his AOF2 sprites, but it isn't identical. And not just from detail being lost in a downscaling. The rear foot (and lower part of the leg) doesn't shift back. The folds and shadows on the pants are different. The ragged edges of the sleeves and legs are both replaced with a clean, even line and the cloth animation looks more restrained. The rear fist is further back, showing more of Ryo's chest. The forward fist isn't turned inward as much, giving it a different viewing angle. The gloves are gone as well as the footgear.

Unless I'm completely wrong about which sprites are which, then if it is a rescale job then it is one that saw significant work done to it afterwards.

Loona
893th Post

"Re(3):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Fri 17 Jul 18:23:post reply

quote:

Didn't he have a tiger shaped Haoh-Shokouken SDM in '02UM or NGBC?

In NGBC at most the tiger was a BG effect, applied to Robert's side, not to the projectiles themselves: https://youtu.be/2eM2fokmPfg?t=516

In 2k2UM, it applied to the uppercuts at the end of ranbu HSDMs, not the projectiles themselves - and again, dragon for Ryo, tiger for Robert: https://youtu.be/KZTYGGnSIQI?t=257
But alternate Robert does have a tiger-shaped Haohshokoken as a finisher to his HSDM: https://youtu.be/KZTYGGnSIQI?t=1409

quote:

Ryo had some different animations there he lacked in AoF - for example, he had the crouching walk everyone in FFS had, which could have been added, but his uppercut special emphasized hitting with the elbow early on a lot more than any other version of the character, which would make little sense unless he was entirely reanimated for the occasion.

Speaking of FFS, sunday there's a tournament for the game, for those unsated by EVO's lack of official SNK presence - I guess it'll be possible to watch it at Mikado's Ustream channel then?

While at it, reminder that today there's KoFXIII side tournament pools, streamed through the KingsofCO Twitch channel, embedded in the site for the tournament.

Oddly, top 8 is on the MadCatz Twitch on Saturday, so it's sort of like sponsor support, unless they're just filling that air time with a game they don't primarily focus on?...

Edit: According to the MadCatz stream schedule, that might indeed be the case.
Curiously, they'll have a cosplayer as Leona at their booth saturday.

...!!

[this message was edited by Loona on Fri 17 Jul 20:58]

the real kap
84th Post

Occasional Customer

"Latest SNKP rom dumps on JP PSN" , posted Fri 17 Jul 19:23post reply

King of Fighters Orochi collection (JP version, so it's only 95/96/97)
King of Fighters 2001 (same as the Western release back in the day)
Metal Slug 4
Art of Fighting Anthology feat. Jin Fuha

If they're releasing the AOF Anthology, you pretty much know they're almost done with their PS2 classics.

karasu
1529th Post

"Re(4):FFS Ryoism" , posted Sat 18 Jul 01:55:post reply

Thanks for everybody's info about Ryo in FFS. It seems silly I ever suspected that his sprite was repurposed, especially give that 1) the general style of AOF and FF are completely different 2) the character sprites for AOF are much larger and more detailed and 3) there are so many maneuvers and postures in FFS that aren't in AOF, like the front and back facing line shift animations (standing and crouching) and the line shift attacks (high and low). My guess is that his sprites were made using his AOF sprites as a loose basis.

But wow, watching some FFS video has reminded me of how much I enjoyed the level of detail present in the backgrounds and the character interstitials! Plus Krauser's speech clips are AMAZING. "I'll chisel your gravestone. Sleep well!" and "I met my match!!" indeed.

EDIT: Looking over an aged FAQ for the game and seeing that it has character rankings makes me wish that Professor could make a tier maker for FFS!

[this message was edited by karasu on Sat 18 Jul 01:58]

chazumaru
1518th Post

"Subete" , posted Sun 19 Jul 18:28:post reply

Ha! That KOF2000 cameo in the programming of NPR is precious.

One can now find on Youtube an upload of the short documentary "SNK no subete", produced by FamitsuDVD in 2002. Two notable cameos I want to point out.

The first guy talking on camera is Toshihiko Kita, one of the key guys behind SNK. At the time of shooting, he was the president of Sun Amusement, which would later revert to the name SNK Neo Geo in the famously murky process of snatching SNK back from Aruze's grip for CEO Kawasaki.

Later, @18:55, you can see another former SNK guy going up the stairs to meet with the chief editor of Arcadia and some other guests. That's Takatsu, the guy who got caught for embezzling ¥200M last spring as explained by Prof on this very BBS.

I wonder what happened to Chiba Reiko.

Même Narumi est épatée !

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Sun 19 Jul 18:29]

TheRedKnight
407th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Mon 20 Jul 04:16post reply

quote:

Speaking of FFS, sunday there's a tournament for the game, for those unsated by EVO's lack of official SNK presence - I guess it'll be possible to watch it at Mikado's Ustream channel then?

Thanks. This was much more entertaining than anything Evo had to offer for me.

videograpple.tumblr.com/

Loona
894th Post

"Re(5):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Tue 21 Jul 17:15post reply

There's a NeoGeo-themed mobile Humble Bundle - it only covers the Android versions though, and one of the games isn't revealed yet (maybe KoF98?), but donating high enough gets you a Metal-Slug-themed NeoGeo anniversary t-shirt too.

...!!

TheRedKnight
410th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(6):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Tue 21 Jul 17:40post reply

quote:
There's a NeoGeo-themed mobile Humble Bundle - it only covers the Android versions though, and one of the games isn't revealed yet (maybe KoF98?), but donating high enough gets you a Metal-Slug-themed NeoGeo anniversary t-shirt too.

It says "More games coming soon!" so I assume there's more than one that isn't revealed yet.

videograpple.tumblr.com/

Loona
895th Post

"Re(7):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Wed 22 Jul 16:51post reply

I did not expect that of all people, King would have been inspired by Grace Jones
There are a few other smaller revelations in that article, such as earlier versions of the Sakazaki family story, but I wish the designer name was explicit there - I tend to expect Shinkiro, but who knows who else was involved...

...!!

Professor
4324th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(8):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Wed 22 Jul 20:06post reply

quote:
I did not expect that of all people, King would have been inspired by Grace Jones
There are a few other smaller revelations in that article, such as earlier versions of the Sakazaki family story, but I wish the designer name was explicit there - I tend to expect Shinkiro, but who knows who else was involved...

Interesting read, thanks! I question whether it was Shinkiro considering a lot of character designs aren't done by the main illustrator. For anyone who wants to check out the original JA text, it's readable from the link below. The English translation has a few mistakes (ex: Yuri's father is missing and her mother is dead, not the other way around).

http://chibarei.blog.jp/gsl/words/ryukonoken/ryukonoken.html

Loona
896th Post

"Re(9):Effective recycling of assets" , posted Fri 24 Jul 22:04post reply

Could this be Falcoon's Twitter?

I've heard nothing of the guy in ages, but I was poking around Akihiko Ureshino's account (worth following, if nothig else, for the Animal Crossing models of SNK characters, some of them rather obscure, like one of Rugal's non-Orochi secretaries), and decided to check who he was following - noticed the falcoon name in one of them, and turns out they're following each other, although the falcoon account is pretty inactive, and mentions no site.

Running Google Translate through the falcoon_master account, it tells me he's explicitly mentioning Ureshino and MI in a couple of tweets, so it seems likely that's the guy, but it seems odd that, divisive as he was, he has so few followers or references to recent projects...

...!!

Professor
4331th Post

MMCafe Owner

"SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Wed 29 Jul 19:13:post reply

quote:

It's him alright!

In other news, SNKPlaymore is actually showing some form of life. The company on its official site has started recruiting for consumer(home console) Game Planners and the job's detail specifically says console game planning for "KOF" fighting game .

The company is looking for experienced staff who's had past projects in home console game planning and they're giving priority to developers that've made fighting games, data for action games, and know how to make UI specs.

http://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/employment/g_planner/

[this message was edited by Professor on Thu 30 Jul 16:46]

Loona
898th Post

"Re(1):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Wed 29 Jul 19:43post reply

quote:
It's him alright!

He must be really laying know, I wonder if he's going through a bad time, or Twitter just isn't his thing - I'd really expect a follower number in the low hundreds... odd. Added that info to the SNK wiki to indulge the curious just in case.

quote:

In other news, SNKPlaymore is actually showing some form of life. The company on its official site has started recruiting for Consumer Game Planners and the job's detail specifically says consumer game planning for "KOF" fighting game .

The company is looking for experienced staff who's had past projects in consumer game planning and they're giving priority to developers that've made fighting games, data for action games, and know how to make UI specs.

That Leona model also looks like good news to me.

I wonder how many people are usually involved in planning for a project like this though, for them to be recruiting another - I'd expect them to have a handful of people with some knowledge and experience in the matter by now.

...!!

Professor
4330th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Wed 29 Jul 21:06post reply

quote:
I wonder how many people are usually involved in planning for a project like this though, for them to be recruiting another - I'd expect them to have a handful of people with some knowledge and experience in the matter by now.

Probably not that many considering the company's reputation in the JP industry

the real kap
85th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Wed 29 Jul 21:49post reply

http://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/employment/img/new/main5.jpg [Image Attached]
Leona banner

quote:
Probably not that many considering the company's reputation in the JP industry

They never recovered from the severe work conditions during the KOFXII era, did they? Was it also bad before that?

No updates regarding the SE lawsuit either, right? :/

neo0r0chiaku
67th Post

PSN: n/a
XBL: IAMDC1

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Wed 29 Jul 22:02post reply

quote:
It's him alright!

He must be really laying know, I wonder if he's going through a bad time, or Twitter just isn't his thing - I'd really expect a follower number in the low hundreds... odd. Added that info to the SNK wiki to indulge the curious just in case.

In other news, SNKPlaymore is actually showing some form of life. The company on its official site has started recruiting for Consumer Game Planners and the job's detail specifically says consumer game planning for "KOF" fighting game .

The company is looking for experienced staff who's had past projects in consumer game planning and they're giving priority to developers that've made fighting games, data for action games, and know how to make UI specs.

That Leona model also looks like good news to me.

Looks like we will have to wait a while. I wonder if the old KOF developers that did Yatagarasu would consider going back. Interesting to see who they will recruit.

Long Live!

Professor
4331th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(4):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Thu 30 Jul 16:53post reply

quote:
They never recovered from the severe work conditions during the KOFXII era, did they? Was it also bad before that?

Afaik, KOF12 was the only instance where an ex-employee actually leaked publically about work conditions. However SNK's never really had a good reputation overall. It's one of those things that nobody would prefer to write about except in anonymous forums.

Nobinobita
1452th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(5):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Thu 30 Jul 17:04post reply

quote:

Afaik, KOF12 was the only instance where an ex-employee actually leaked publically about work conditions. However SNK's never really had a good reputation overall. It's one of those things that nobody would prefer to write about except in anonymous forums.

Just how bad were these work conditions?

www.art-eater.com

Professor
4332th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(6):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Thu 30 Jul 19:49post reply

quote:

Just how bad were these work conditions?

Reading back on it, it doesn't sound as bad as I recall...?
http://www.mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/forums/bbs/messages/13212.shtml#54889

TheRedKnight
412th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Thu 30 Jul 21:12post reply

I'd say it's about time SNKP pushes out a fighting game that's not a KOF installment.

videograpple.tumblr.com/

Ishmael
5239th Post

PSN: Ishmael26b

"Re(8):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Fri 31 Jul 03:01post reply

quote:
I'd say it's about time SNKP pushes out a fighting game that's not a KOF installment.

After KoF was awkwardly shoved into Beast Busters I'm not certain they want to put out a game that doesn't contain at least 10% KoF. The powers that be should change the company's name to SNKoF and be done with it.

On a less wiseass note, does SNKP really have the resources to make a fighting game on current consoles? That sounds a bit rough since I'm sure they can put together something, but what is it going to be? A standard 3v3 style KoF would need a minimum of 20-24 characters but creating that many characters that would look good on current consoles might be a bit out of reach for SNKP. They could go the route of KI and SF5 and have periodic updates but those two games have major backers who can make certain they find and maintain an audience. Can SNKP secure a similar deal and if so with whom? Will they aim for a budget release, digital only release or some other cost-saving measure? There's certainly a market for budget games -the Roger Corman-esque catalog of D3 certainly proves that- but the problem with aiming small is that your product probably won't get big. But with something as niche as fighting games does that even matter? Could a game still find success as long as someone is playing it and the netcode isn't totally terrible?

I'm just rambling here but I do wonder what SNKP is going to do since they are going to need a very creative game plan.

neo0r0chiaku
70th Post

XBL: IAMDC1

Occasional Customer

"Re(9):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Fri 31 Jul 03:47:post reply

quote:
After KoF was awkwardly shoved into Beast Busters I'm not certain they want to put out a game that doesn't contain at least 10% KoF. The powers that be should change the company's name to SNKoF and be done with it.

On a less wiseass note, does SNKP really have the resources to make a fighting game on current consoles? That sounds a bit rough since I'm sure they can put together something, but what is it going to be? A standard 3v3 style KoF would need a minimum of 20-24 characters but creating that many characters that would look good on current consoles might be a bit out of reach for SNKP. They could go the route of KI and SF5 and have periodic updates but those two games have major backers who can make certain they find and maintain an audience. Can SNKP secure a similar deal and if so with whom? Will they aim for a budget release, digital only release or some other cost-saving measure? There's certainly a market for budget games -the Roger Corman-esque catalog of D3 certainly proves that- but the problem with aiming small is that your product probably won't get big. But with something as niche as fighting games does that even matter? Could a game still find success as long as someone is playing it and the netcode isn't totally terrible?

I'm just rambling here but I do wonder what SNKP is going to do since they are going to need a very creative game plan.

-- Message too long, Autoquote has been Snipped --

Create a simple new 2-D style Samurai Spirits, Garou MOTW, and Metal Slug. Release as a digital download with the sole purpose of online play. Release DLC occasionally to improve the game, characters, etc. That way, people around the world can finally play something new and play online. Build up on that and they can finally release a full fledged fighting game on home consoles.

Long Live!

[this message was edited by neo0r0chiaku on Fri 31 Jul 03:50]

Loona
900th Post

"Re(10):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Fri 31 Jul 22:29post reply

It doesn't seem that viable for them to work on several different fighting games at once, but who knows.
I'm all in favor of games, even if smaller scale stuff, that reference more of their IPs and help to test the waters - if not something like a NGBC2, at least an SNK-only Card Fighters would be perfectly fine for mobile and Steam, for example.

Just saw this link about Metal Slug, but Google Translate isn't too clear about it - an online port of Metal Slug XX or something?

...!!

Toxico
5960th Post

PSN: Toxic-Baron

"Re(5):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Sat 1 Aug 09:59post reply

quote:

They spoke a little about the working conditinos for '96, which basically was a death march after several concepts were discarded; and while working they had to discard most of the accepted concepts as well due to time constraints. I remember that they spoke a little about it in the character segments in the anniversary site; in the bits about the newly created characters for that game..... Dunno if those comments are still there.

"SNK hiring" has been a meme for years now, I think it can be even traced back to the ps2 era with; people dreaming about reviving frachises.

さっきの感じならあと100発はもつ‥‥と思うぜ
Update 24 as of 03/04/12. // 104 personajes traducidos

Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12

the real kap
86th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(6):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Sat 1 Aug 16:17post reply

quote:

They spoke a little about the working conditinos for '96, which basically was a death march after several concepts were discarded; and while working they had to discard most of the accepted concepts as well due to time constraints. I remember that they spoke a little about it in the character segments in the anniversary site; in the bits about the newly created characters for that game..... Dunno if those comments are still there.

"SNK hiring" has been a meme for years now, I think it can be even traced back to the ps2 era with; people dreaming about reviving frachises.

Sadly they deleted all the interviews from the site many years ago. :/ I forgot who it was, but a Capcom staff member briefly worked on Samurai Shodown 1 before he left because he didn't like the working conditions. If true, then they were wackos since 1993 and possibly earlier.

Professor
4335th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Summer heat + asphalt + old CRT cabs" , posted Sun 2 Aug 22:33:post reply

Nothing of importance, but this was just too hilarious not to share.

Fatal Fury meets scortching hot summer asphalt heat

The CRT screen reportedly distorted every time the train passed by, lol

[this message was edited by Professor on Mon 3 Aug 00:00]

Loona
902th Post

"Re(6):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Mon 3 Aug 17:38post reply

quote:

There are hints of that in the Vice, Geese and Chizuru pages.

Any idea of who the Gilbert mentioned in the Goenitz page is supposed to be? A really really weird way to romanize Heidern or something?...

I wish they'd update the site to cover XIII - character-wise they'd only have to add Hwa Jai and Saiki...

quote:

Speaking of memes, the other day I saw on Twitter this Japanese blog that references english gaming memes - it covers a lot of ground, including a couple of Mai-specific ones, "Me bouncy!" and "No Mai, no buy!".

I wonder if there's a Japanese -> English counterpart...

Meanwhile, new pachinko, but this time it's Beast Busters. I'm not sure if the mobile game is doing that well, or if SNKP is just really pushing for something outside fighting games and Metal Slug to help them diversify a bit. It's interesting that it plays even more with comic book aesthetics than the mobile game did, considering it's using the same characters (and artist?).

...!!

Professor
4336th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(7):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Mon 3 Aug 21:13post reply

quote:
Any idea of who the Gilbert mentioned in the Goenitz page is supposed to be? A really really weird way to romanize Heidern or something?...

SNK's Engrish still rives on!

Say hi to Gilbert

Loona
903th Post

"Re(8):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Fri 7 Aug 00:19post reply

Remember some talk months ago of a Chinese company called Ledo Interactive showing interesting in buying SNKP?

According to this Chinese forum thread, money is now changing hands

...!!

Professor
4338th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(9):SNKP hiring console staff for new KOF" , posted Fri 7 Aug 00:26post reply

Here's two sources for it-- I've made a thread of its own just now. Unfortunately I can't Chinese so it'll be up to others to translate it.

http://game.donews.com/201508/2899257.shtm
http://www.yicai.com/news/2015/08/4666326.html

caiooa
30th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(10):SNKP tgs rumors" , posted Fri 7 Aug 07:31post reply

A post with a suposed rumor showed up yesterday in reddit. I refrained to link it here in fear of it beeing just a fake leak/ clickbait as others in the past.

But the autor posted a small webm today that gave a little of hope of it beeing real.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/3fukqr/official_rkappa_leak_snk_will_tease_a_new/

He said it's supposed to be at TGS, and that it looked like a new fatal fury. According to him, it didn't looks like a pachinko, but had QQ emblem all over it. So it might a cellphone or china-only pc thing too as Xuan Dou Zhi Wang.

Loona
906th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):SNKP tgs rumors" , posted Fri 7 Aug 08:17post reply

quote:
A post with a suposed rumor showed up yesterday in reddit. I refrained to link it here in fear of it beeing just a fake leak/ clickbait as others in the past.

But the autor posted a small webm today that gave a little of hope of it beeing real.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/3fukqr/official_rkappa_leak_snk_will_tease_a_new/

He said it's supposed to be at TGS, and that it looked like a new fatal fury. According to him, it didn't looks like a pachinko, but had QQ emblem all over it. So it might a cellphone or china-only pc thing too as Xuan Dou Zhi Wang.

I thought that might be from the recent Daichii pachinko, but it's not from the ad video - there are longer ones on youtube, but the footage's a lot rougher in those, and there's hours of it to check if that Terry bit could have been cropped from one...

...!!

Doshin
29th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):SNKP tgs rumors" , posted Fri 7 Aug 12:01post reply

quote:
china-only pc thing too
...So why would this appear at TGS?

Evil Yagami
163th Post

Regular Customer

"SNKP is not in TGS 2015 list." , posted Fri 7 Aug 17:17post reply

SNK Playmore will not attend TGS 2015 Show, so as usual fake stuffs!!

Source: http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2015/en/map/list/index.html?fifty=s