Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: GuiltyR2! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1859 Views )
Professor
5077th Post

user profileedit/delete message
MMCafe Owner

"Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: GuiltyR2!" , posted Wed 18 Jan 02:20:post reply

Stsrt off a new thread!
Last entry from previous thread:

KensouADV

Harley lost Joker but her BFF will confort her.

But 9 DLC characters already announced is a little too much for me. I'll probably wait for the "complete" version in 2018. Even if Power Girl was confirmed as skin.

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -

Now, if they bring me Cassandra and Super Shock, I'll have to pay a lot more this year than I was expecting.

End of Spoiler

The first one was a little too "juggly" for me but I got to play many friends who are not into fighting games. Killer Frost was the perfect Subzero clone but if the new one get the original, I'm happy.

[this message was edited by Professor on Wed 18 Jan 02:25]

Replies:

Just a Person
1859th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Wed 18 Jan 03:09post reply

Can we be sure that Joker won't be in Injustice 2? I know "Injustice-Joker" was killed, but if the Injustice Earth crosses over with Standard Earth again, "Standard-Joker" is still alive (and it's hard to imagine Warner not forcing Ed Boon to have DC's most famous villain in it).

So Harley and Ivy are back together, eh? I wonder if the Birds of Prey duo (Batgirl and Black Canary) have any chance in Injustice 2 as well.

To be fair, though, I'm still not very interested in Injustice 2 (although I'm sure I'll be when it gets released, just like what happened to the first game). Maybe this will change after more Teen Titans are announced (at least the five ones constantly used in the cartoons, although I wouldn't bet on Beast Boy having big chances...).

I can be any person in the world... maybe I'm this person right in front of you... maybe I'm not.

PSN: IkariLoona
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Wed 18 Jan 22:20post reply

quote:
Can we be sure that Joker won't be in Injustice 2? I know "Injustice-Joker" was killed, but if the Injustice Earth crosses over with Standard Earth again, "Standard-Joker" is still alive (and it's hard to imagine Warner not forcing Ed Boon to have DC's most famous villain in it).

So Harley and Ivy are back together, eh? I wonder if the Birds of Prey duo (Batgirl and Black Canary) have any chance in Injustice 2 as well.

I don't care much for Injustice (Captain Marvel was treated so much better in MKvsDC...), but if they make the Birds of Prey a thing in that, they better reference at least part of this.

...!!
Just a Person
1860th Post

"Re(3):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Wed 18 Jan 23:17post reply

quote:
I don't care much for Injustice (Captain Marvel was treated so much better in MKvsDC...), but if they make the Birds of Prey a thing in that, they better reference at least part of this.

LOL, that would be great! Unfortunately, I doubt it will happen...

By the way, it's interesting to see Catwoman in this video. Two years ago, I'd have no doubt that she would be in Injustice 2 (I mean, she's pretty much DC's iconic woman next to Wonder Woman and Lois Lane) - but now, both Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy seem to be more popular than her, so the chances aren't so great for this poor pussycat...

I can be any person in the world... maybe I'm this person right in front of you... maybe I'm not.

PSN: Ishmael26b
CFN: Ishmael26b
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Thu 19 Jan 01:25post reply

quote:

But 9 DLC characters already announced is a little too much for me. I'll probably wait for the "complete" version in 2018. Even if Power Girl was confirmed as skin.

Nine DLC characters?!? That could be half the cast! Are these all going to be new characters or are some of them simply going to be new skins? Thanks to DC's legacy characters Injustice 2 has the potential to have Namco levels of character clones.

Lord SNK

210th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Thu 19 Jan 04:17post reply

quote:

Excuse my ignorance, who is that Bruce Wayne look alike with a mustache?

PSN: Gojira_X
XBL: Gojiraaa
CFN: Gojira

"Re(4):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Thu 19 Jan 09:08:post reply

Apparently the rest of the roster for Injustice 2 was leaked from the inevitable mobile game a while ago, before the story trailer. The characters that showed up in the story trailer kind of confirmed the legitimacy of the leak so ppl are just now taking it more seriously, but as always take it with a grain of salt.

If this is accurate it's pretty odd that certain villains are without their respective heroes to fight while Batman and Friends are taking up nearly 1/3 of the roster.

[this message was edited by Gojira on Thu 19 Jan 09:22]

Just a Person
1861th Post

"Re(4):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Thu 19 Jan 09:24post reply

quote:

Excuse my ignorance, who is that Bruce Wayne look alike with a mustache?

Well, I'd have to watch the full episode to be sure, but I suspect that it's Matches Malone, a notorious criminal in Gotham City...

...and a fake identity created by Batman every time he needs to infiltrate criminal groups to investigate.

End of Spoiler

Just a Person
1862th Post

"Re(5):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Thu 19 Jan 23:35post reply

As for the supposedly leaked list...

- Some of these names are confirmed as special skins (not actual characters), like John Stewart to Hal Jordan, Power Girl to Supergirl, and Zoom/Reverse Flash to Flash;

- Was it really necessary to have Captain Cold AND Mr. Freeze in the same game? Unless one of them is a special skin for the other (but unlike the cases above, I think their powers don't work quite the same way...);

- It's a shame if Raven and Batgirl are really removed from the roster (I was expecting to have the five most recognizable Teen Titans and the Birds of Prey duo in the game) - plus, I'd expect John Constantine to be in this game after his huge popularity boost and how he pretty much dominated the third year of the Injustice comic book... Doctor Occult would be cool, too, as he could be like a two-in-one fighter (switching his body and powers from Richard to Rose and vice-versa).

Overall, if this is really the remaining roster for Injustice 2, I must admit I liked the cast from the first game better. It's still quite a decent roster, though.

End of Spoiler

"Re(6):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Tue 24 Jan 01:26post reply

This probably shouldn't be listed under the "Spring 2017" fighting game thread, but Tekken 7 is finally getting a console release in June. That's a long ways off but it's going to take that long to save up enough money for the massive list of DLC that's going to be included.

Micky Kusanagi
592th Post

PSN: MickyKusanagi
CFN: MickyKusanagi
New Red Carpet Member

"Re(7):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Tue 24 Jan 01:45post reply

June?? I may buy it day one!! The story looks interesting judging from the glimpses in the trailer. Seeing Heihachi shedding a two tears is something. The only thintg I don't like about the trailer is that they don't seem to show Claudio -unless he's the cloaked guy in the desert- though he's supposed to be a key character in the plot. Bear with me, I sympathyze with him just because he's Italian xD And because I almost like the power of light as much as I like the power of fire in fictional stories.

Tekken aside, I took advantage of the recent US PSN flash sale and bought Skullgirls 2nd Encore!! and Ducktales Remastered while I was at it I made an exception to my will to always buy physical versions because I have a sad feeling I won't be able to get my hands on one of the Limited Run copies. I couldn't take part to the preorders and it's still heavy on my heart. Not to mention that possible used copies may turn into a very expensive collector's item...

Ore no...kachi da!!
Professor
5078th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(8):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Tue 24 Jan 02:06:post reply

quote:
Tekken aside, I took advantage of the recent US PSN flash sale and bought Skullgirls 2nd Encore!!

Glad to know you'll finally get to see MMCafe!

[this message was edited by Professor on Tue 24 Jan 02:08]

Just a Person
1863th Post

"Re(9):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Tue 24 Jan 04:12post reply

quote:
Tekken aside, I took advantage of the recent US PSN flash sale and bought Skullgirls 2nd Encore!!

Yes! Who would guess that Filia would be a regular MMCafe customer?

Since I saw that homage in the game, I wonder if one or more of the Skullgirls developers are members of this board... do you have any idea, Professor?

Micky Kusanagi
594th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(9):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Tue 24 Jan 05:04post reply

quote:

I quickly searched about the MMC reference because I don't know when I'll have a full single player playthrough -I bought it in a rush in order to benefit from the flash sale- and I was speechless. Can't wait to see this gem in story mode!! The Cafe means a lot to me, so I'm really happy to see it featured in such a great game.

Ore no...kachi da!!

"Re(10):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guil" , posted Tue 24 Jan 06:09:post reply

So console Tekken 7 is being released in June, I pretty much figured this was going to happen because the arcade version wasn't done releasing new characters. They may not even be done announcing new arcade characters yet, since I doubt they would use Kuma as the grand finale of the arcade roster.

Harada said in an interview that they "tried" to make it earlier but decided not to release an incomplete product; not exactly the most subtle reference. I guess there's another thing that SFV can now be blamed for: delays of other fighting games. It just can't catch a break!

quote:

I haven't been following the 2nd Encore happenings lately, did they ever manage to get enough money to include the JP voices in any version?

[this message was edited by Gojira on Tue 24 Jan 06:26]

Micky Kusanagi
595th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Re(10):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017" , posted Tue 24 Jan 07:57post reply

According to this post from the official site, Japanese voices will be patched in when the physical copies get shipped, which is slated to happen later than expected due to bureaucracy and the amount of work on online lobbies.

Ore no...kachi da!!
Professor
5079th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(10):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guil" , posted Tue 24 Jan 12:25post reply

quote:

Yes! Who would guess that Filia would be a regular MMCafe customer?

Since I saw that homage in the game, I wonder if one or more of the Skullgirls developers are members of this board... do you have any idea, Professor?

None of the Skullgirls devs are members of this board. I haven't had the opportunity to meet MikeZ yet, but I've met Alex twice thus far and a gang of crew including Persona and music director Vincent were here recently. They're all great!

Micky- If you want to try checking how the netcode feels in comparison to KOF14's when playing cross-continent, feel free to hit me about it! It would be interesting, actually.

"Re(7):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017: Guilt" , posted Tue 24 Jan 18:03post reply

quote:
This probably shouldn't be listed under the "Spring 2017" fighting game thread, but Tekken 7 is finally getting a console release in June. That's a long ways off but it's going to take that long to save up enough money for the massive list of DLC that's going to be included.

It was nice to see that in the very least Eliza's character won't be lost forever with the now-defunct Tekken Revolutions, although I wonder if when she becomes available she'll be given any sort of ending or story bits.

I can't help but wonder though, between the Reppuken-ish special, Tekken 7's likely use of DLC down the line, Gouki's presence (in a plot-relevant manner to boot), and Harada's one-time mention of liking the idea of including Geese Howard in Tekken, if that particular inclusion might actually be possible, considering the elements in the game that already enable it, like its compliance with the use of projectiles...

...!!
Micky Kusanagi
599th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Re(10):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017" , posted Tue 24 Jan 18:29:post reply

Thank you so much Prof ^^ As soon as I find out what's my 2 favorite characters and learn their very basics, I'll arrange some matches with you. (I may limit myself to the one character mode if I can't seem to get comfortable with two) That said, I briefly tried Parasoul in training because I like her personality and her tragic backstory and she's freaking hot, I had played the X360 demo ages ago but I didn't remember how insane her walk is x'D

Patch 1.04 is up, lobbies and lots of changes. Not to mention some alternate intros ^^

Ore no...kachi da!!

[this message was edited by Micky Kusanagi on Tue 24 Jan 18:36]

Just a Person
1864th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017" , posted Tue 24 Jan 21:13post reply

quote:
None of the Skullgirls devs are members of this board. I haven't had the opportunity to meet MikeZ yet, but I've met Alex twice thus far and a gang of crew including Persona and music director Vincent were here recently. They're all great!

Cool!

It took me a long time to be interested in Skullgirls, but after I did... wow, this may be the best new fighting game franchise in years! Everything in it is amazing, from the MvC-esque gameplay to the film noir visuals, the extremely detailed and engaging plot, the FANTASTIC soundtrack... and the unique characters, of course: even Fukua, who was conceived as a parody of Decapre's reveal, turned out to be unique on her own (in some aspects, perhaps the most unique character of the game).

It's great to see the developers getting their work recognized, to the point of being able to release the game in physical edition and outside the Western market. Hopefully this recognition will keep growing and allowing Skullgirls to get sequels and become the mainstream game franchise it deserves to be.

Micky Kusanagi
599th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Re(10):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017" , posted Wed 25 Jan 01:05post reply

Skullgirls sounds very well thought as for its gameplay according to the tidbits I've read here and there in the last years, and its art compartment is absolutely top notch. I really hope it gets an equally well made sequel after development on Indivisible is finished.

I read about Fukua's projectiles and I thought of KOFXI's Magaki by the way xD

Ore no...kachi da!!
chazumaru
1816th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017" , posted Thu 26 Jan 01:10post reply

The 9 games of EVO.

• Street Fighter V
• Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
• Smash Bros. Wii U
• Smash Bros. Melee
• Injustice 2
• Blazblue Central Fiction
• Tekken 7
• KOF XIV
one of these guys, as voted by YOU! (*not just you.)

I root for ARMS.
I'd settle for Nidhogg.
I expect Marvel 3.

Même Narumi est épatée !

"Re(5):Re(10):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017" , posted Thu 26 Jan 02:26post reply

I have no idea how Pokken is currently winning. People enjoy watching that game? At least I can be amused by the fact that Windjammers is handily beating half the games on that list.

KensouADV

19th Post

PSN: Mike_ADV
STM: tamakimike
New Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017" , posted Thu 26 Jan 22:45post reply

quote:
Thank you so much Prof ^^ As soon as I find out what's my 2 favorite characters and learn their very basics, I'll arrange some matches with you. (I may limit myself to the one character mode if I can't seem to get comfortable with two) That said, I briefly tried Parasoul in training because I like her personality and her tragic backstory and she's freaking hot, I had played the X360 demo ages ago but I didn't remember how insane her walk is x'D

Patch 1.04 is up, lobbies and lots of changes. Not to mention some alternate intros ^^

Wait for me! I'm waiting for my PS3 version to be patched. I also have the game on my PC but my toaster is overheating for a few years so I never really played after Big Band was out (I have every character since they were free at the time).

I would argue that Cerebella is the best grappler that I ever played in my life.

Mosquiton
2249th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Fighting Game Thread Spring 2017" , posted Fri 27 Jan 02:01post reply

quote:

I would argue that Cerebella is the best grappler that I ever played in my life.

Hahah, I think I've said this at least once too. They kind of gave her all the goodies, huh?

I haven't spent all that much time with Skullgirls total, but Cerebella is a really fun character with tons of effective and cool-looking options.

Still hoping that a perfect Capcom vs. SNK 3 Vice will materialize for me.

Maybe I will get into Mugen when I'm 60...

/ / /
neo0r0chiaku
291th Post

PSN: n/a
XBL: IAMDC1
STM: dc202styles
Copper Customer

"Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter Preorder" , posted Thu 2 Feb 03:04post reply

Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter - Import Preorder US$48.90

Well that was fast. I wonder how it would sell.

Long Live I AM!
Micky Kusanagi
608th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter Preo" , posted Thu 2 Feb 03:53post reply

Wow, I'll follow this game's launch closely ^^

Ore no...kachi da!!
KensouADV

21th Post

New Customer

"TRAF - Trajes Fatais" , posted Fri 3 Feb 01:21:post reply

quote:

Hahah, I think I've said this at least once too. They kind of gave her all the goodies, huh?

I haven't spent all that much time with Skullgirls total, but Cerebella is a really fun character with tons of effective and cool-looking options.

And look at that. One day after, and the patch came out. Sadly, I didn't had time to play this week.

Well, about other fighting games, remember that one button fighting game made by a brazilian studio? Well, it has 4 buttons now along with a completely new system and they're trying a new crowdfunding campaign.

Trajes Fatais - Battle System

[this message was edited by KensouADV on Fri 3 Feb 01:22]

Micky Kusanagi
611th Post

"Re(1):TRAF - Trajes Fatais" , posted Fri 3 Feb 02:06post reply

Hadn't heard of Trajes Fatais before, but now I'm intrigued. Anything from the plot to the K.O system seems nice. I hope this game comes out with the B-side variations for all the characters.

Ore no...kachi da!!
KensouADV

23th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):TRAF - Trajes Fatais" , posted Fri 3 Feb 02:35:post reply

quote:
Hadn't heard of Trajes Fatais before, but now I'm intrigued. Anything from the plot to the K.O system seems nice. I hope this game comes out with the B-side variations for all the characters.

Well, the old "1-button build" is still up to download if you want to try with the bubbles life-bars thing and canceling system. At least you'll have a rough idea of what the B-side characters are and how the game will look like. But yeah, I think they should've made a new demo build with at least two characters to show the game.

quote:

One down, two more to go.

What? You can't forget Huntress. And I still want Cass even as a skin like Powergirl.

Also, I shouldn't have watched that with my earphones.

End of Spoiler

[this message was edited by KensouADV on Fri 3 Feb 02:57]

"Re(3):TRAF - Trajes Fatais" , posted Fri 3 Feb 04:59post reply

It's been some time since I heard anything about Trajes Fatais but I'm glad to see they are still plugging away.

Black Canary is looking like the Earth-2 version of Sonya Blade which means she has a pretty decent chance of being good. Also, I know it's pointless to complain about NRS animation but what the heck sort of stance did they give Blue Beetle?

Micky Kusanagi
612th Post

"Re(3):TRAF - Trajes Fatais" , posted Fri 3 Feb 19:43post reply

Thank you Kensou for pointing out the demo ^^

Sadly, my current computer is an agonizing Mac laptop I had to treat with the infamous "kernel_ task trick" (removing a file involved in the management of some hardware functions) a year ago because its CPU would work like crazy all the time otherwise, so I don't know whether installing a Bootcamp partition would make things even worse for my poor system...

End of Spoiler

And yes, a demo based on the current build would be great since the game has changed so much.

Ore no...kachi da!!
Just a Person
1868th Post

"Re(3):TRAF - Trajes Fatais" , posted Sat 4 Feb 00:39post reply

quote:

One down, two more to go.

YAY!! Now I hope Barbara Gordon is next (...am I too much of a hypocrite for not wanting this game to be full of Bat-characters yet cheering for Batgirl's and Nightwing's inclusion??). Oh yes, and Cyborg, Starfire and Raven (poor Beast Boy probably has no chance).

As for Huntress, the thing with her is that she hasn't been a BoP member for as long as the other two (if I'm not mistaken, since the DC New 52 rebooted the DC-verse history, she hasn't been a BoP member AT ALL). But if she's in Injustice 2, sure, I'll love it; the more, the merrier!

End of Spoiler

Lord SNK

216th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):TRAF - Trajes Fatais" , posted Sat 4 Feb 04:26post reply

quote:

YAY!! Now I hope Barbara Gordon is next (...am I too much of a hypocrite for not wanting this game to be full of Bat-characters yet cheering for Batgirl's and Nightwing's inclusion??). Oh yes, and Cyborg, Starfire and Raven (poor Beast Boy probably has no chance).

I would prefer their Teen Titans Go versions, super deformed and cell-shaded!

Just a Person
1872th Post

"FINISH H... oops, wrong line (but kinda fits)" , posted Tue 7 Feb 23:05post reply

quote:

I would prefer their Teen Titans Go versions, super deformed and cell-shaded!

...That would be quite cool, actually. Unfortunately, since NRS is developing this game, I doubt they would ever use funny, cell-shaded characters instead of "dark, edgy and realistic" ones.

---

In other news, Iron Galaxy finally decided to cater to part of the Killer Instinct fanbase and announced the inclusion of Ultimate Moves (which are kinda like MK's Fatalities, but much less gory). The first ones to get them are Jago, Thunder, Maya, TJ Combo and Tusk.

Overall, I like them, and it's cool that IG didn't follow NRS's gory style (Maya's Ultimate is the only one where I don't see the opponent having a chance to survive the final blow). The weird thing, though, is that they announced that only two more groups of five characters each will be getting Ultimates later on, which means that only 16 fighters of the entire roster will have them (Shadow Jago already had one ever since his inclusion).

It's a pity that the other ones won't get them - and it will be really frustrated if some of the guest characters are among the ones that WILL have Ultimates...

Maybe I'm this person right in front of you... nah probably not though.
Micky Kusanagi
617th Post

"Re(1):FINISH H... oops, wrong line (but kinda" , posted Tue 7 Feb 23:27post reply

Jago has a Genkidama LOL. If there's one thing that helps me relieve the sadness caused by the death of 2D graphics in fighting games -if only more Japanese developers tried to follow in ArcSys's footsteps...-, it's the opportunity to come up with extremely flashy, camerawork packed finishers. I like these "first" Ultimates.

Ore no...kachi da!!

"Re(2):FINISH H... oops, wrong line (but kinda" , posted Wed 8 Feb 03:59post reply

I was going to say that Kim Wu didn't look too good during Tusk's ultimate but then I remembered the poor girl always looks like that. Kim Wu, the "nice personality" of fighting games.

Mosquiton
2253th Post

"Re(3):FINISH H... oops, wrong line (but kinda" , posted Wed 8 Feb 06:42post reply

quote:
I was going to say that Kim Wu didn't look too good during Tusk's ultimate but then I remembered the poor girl always looks like that. Kim Wu, the "nice personality" of fighting games.

I am super unimpressed. The original KI at least had impressively dorky ways to finish off your opponent (e.g., crushed by an arcade machine, death by boobs, Fulgore machine-gun-head ED-209 impersonation).

This looks about like Soul Calibur 5 tier. Not worth much more than a "You tried," IMO.

But really, I am probably too harsh on everything.

/ / /

PSN: zonepharaoh
CFN: zonepharaoh

"Re(4):FINISH H... oops, wrong line (but kinda" , posted Wed 8 Feb 10:07post reply

quote:

This looks about like Soul Calibur 5 tier. Not worth much more than a "You tried," IMO.

Which reminds me, have I used this thread to complain about the ongoing languishing of the Soul Calibur series? It looks like Namco keeps teasing the idea of it coming back with all these character polls online, but it reminds me tragically of Capcom's abusive relationship with Rockman more than anything else at this point.

...then again, I'm used to waiting, since the last good Soul Calibur (2) came out more than a decade ago!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...
Just a Person
1873th Post

"Re(5):FINISH H... oops, wrong line (but kinda" , posted Wed 8 Feb 22:51post reply

quote:
I am super unimpressed. The original KI at least had impressively dorky ways to finish off your opponent (e.g., crushed by an arcade machine, death by boobs, Fulgore machine-gun-head ED-209 impersonation).

Actually, the "crushed by an arcade machine" finisher wasn't from KI, but from MK3 (Liu Kang's second Fatality, to be more specific). KI1 did have a "crushed by a falling automobile" finisher, though, while KI2 had a "crushed by a baby elephant" one and a "crushed by a meteor" one.

As for the "death by boobs"... I guess with Orchid's current outfit (chest plate, undershirt and possibly a bra), she would need a lot of time to be able to do it. Then again, this game has a naked lady in its roster (sure, it's Riptor, but still... she's at least more feminine than the MK 2011 and Injustice 1 women).

---

quote:
Which reminds me, have I used this thread to complain about the ongoing languishing of the Soul Calibur series? It looks like Namco keeps teasing the idea of it coming back with all these character polls online, but it reminds me tragically of Capcom's abusive relationship with Rockman more than anything else at this point.

...then again, I'm used to waiting, since the last good Soul Calibur (2) came out more than a decade ago!

Isn't Soul Calibur one of Bamco's best-selling series? Unless SFV underperformed in sales, I don't think the franchise would be shoved like Capcom did to Rockman.

But yes, the next game needs to be much, MUCH better.

Mosquiton
2255th Post

"Re(6):FINISH H... oops, wrong line (but kinda" , posted Thu 9 Feb 03:20post reply

quote:

Actually, the "crushed by an arcade machine" finisher wasn't from KI, but from MK3 (Liu Kang's second Fatality, to be more specific). KI1 did have a "crushed by a falling automobile" finisher, though, while KI2 had a "crushed by a baby elephant" one and a "crushed by a meteor" one.

Hah, honest mistake. I remember Jago's big pink car now. Back in the day, dropping massive objects on people was all the rage. Mariah also has the power.

/ / /

"Re(7):FINISH H... oops, wrong line (but kinda" , posted Thu 9 Feb 04:41post reply

Thanks to Mosquiton's post I re-watched the original finishers from the KI arcade games. In isolation they were short and somewhat dumb. Perhaps I'm giving too much credit to the programmers but they come across like they are designed to be combo enders. If they came at the end of a ridiculously long attack string while the announcer screamed his fool head off they would be a part of something more exciting. The new finishers feel too long to be and cinematic to be part of the flow of a ending combo but don't have the budget or the crassness to pull off some of the more exquisite MK fatalities. I'll have to see how these are used in matches but at the moment these KI finishers feel like they are trapped in an odd middle ground.

quote:

Hah, honest mistake. I remember Jago's big pink car now. Back in the day, dropping massive objects on people was all the rage. Mariah also has the power.

What's odd is that when I was becoming reacquainted with the old KI games I was reminded that, for no good reason, TJ Combo throws a KI cabinet in his victory cinematic. Whether people are being crushed by arcade cabs or picking them up to prove their inhuman might those old crt holders were heavy!

"Re(8):FINISH H... oops, wrong line (but kinda" , posted Thu 9 Feb 07:11:post reply

quote:
TJ Combo throws a KI cabinet in his victory cinematic.
I, meanwhile, remembered that this series contained characters not only named "Fulgore" but also "TJ Combo." Given the English-speaking sphere's preponderance of sarcasm and brutal dislike of anything hokey, it's such a miracle that the series (and all of the 1990s) happened.

...old Kim-Wu's outfit was better even if stolen from Chun-Li.

[this message was edited by Maou on Thu 9 Feb 09:43]

Platinum Carpet V.I.P Requiem

"SF5 : [Insert cold pun]" , posted Fri 10 Feb 01:29post reply

Well, there she is.

She reminds me of Zero 3 Karin : some rekkas, some counters... The ice gimmick is a neat inversion of Dahlsim's fire carpet.
It also confirms the Season2 characters will arrive every other month until the end of the year, which seems... far.

Finally, a balance patch to the season 2 balance patch is confirmed.

"Re(1):SF5 : [Insert cold pun]" , posted Fri 10 Feb 01:44:post reply

I believe you were looking for: "Time to put you...on ice!"

Not bad, I guess, even if it shatters (like ice) my Justice Gakuen dreams for now. But will her underwear color be adjustable like Sophitia's?

I'm interested to find out if "patching the patch" means "patching the patch to remove the terrible patch and restore the game to proper season 1 balance where my Chun-Li is queen." Or at the very least, going with their original plan of "strengthening weak characters" as opposed to "brutally nerfing every single character."

...heywait you killed the SFV thread, I will abduct you to there when the actual update happens

[this message was edited by Maou on Fri 10 Feb 01:48]

"Re(1):SF5 : [Insert cold pun]" , posted Fri 10 Feb 02:02post reply

So her name was a pun all along? Sure, why not. I guess the next character will be Gill's fire attendant Kajin or whatever.

... I'm joking, but I feel like this is going to be a real possibility now

"Re(2):SF5 : [Insert cold pun]" , posted Fri 10 Feb 02:57post reply

I hope the next patch nerfs FANG.

"Re(3):SF5 : [Insert cold pun]" , posted Fri 10 Feb 03:01post reply

quote:
I hope the next patch nerfs FANG.

Will he still exist at that point? Will he still be able to do damage? Maybe he'll just be a disembodied floating hat.

...when does Necalli get patched right out of the game?

neo0r0chiaku
294th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter Preo" , posted Tue 28 Feb 05:47post reply

quote:

Looks like they need help with mass production of the catridges.
Unholy Night SNES Fighting Game Console Cartridge Unreleased

Long Live I AM!

PSN: BadoorSNK(forPSVITA:BadoorUSA)
XBL: BadoorSNK(ForWiiU/Steam:BadoorSNK)
Wii: 3DS:4253-3532-0341
Gold Customer

"GGXrd Rev2 on May25" , posted Tue 28 Feb 19:01post reply

Featuring the return of weird Ishiwatari Art

Kinda liking that Ishiwatari's drawing Sol in wild and weird expressions again. It did seem like lately his art has become more...reserved and maybe generic. Anyways, as the game I'll probably sink the most hours into in the upcoming...2 years at least, I'm excited for this

http://100daysofmegashock.wordpress.com/
http://badoorsnk.wordpress.com/
pretzelmotion.com

"Re(1):GGXrd Rev2 on May25" , posted Tue 28 Feb 23:48:post reply

quote:
Kinda liking that Ishiwatari's drawing Sol in wild and weird expressions again.

I'm glad to hear that the latest GG is coming out soon. I'm not so certain what I think about Sol seemingly having two left hands.

EDIT: Some screenshots of DoA's costume crossover with Arc System have been released. Soon all games will be united under the DoA flag.

[this message was edited by Ishmael on Wed 1 Mar 01:27]

Yuki Yagami

1th Post

New Customer

"Rage of the Dragons rights" , posted Wed 1 Mar 03:52:post reply

With Noise Factory shutting down. I've been wondering for a long time at Twitter about who owns the rights of Rage of the Dragons.

As far as I know, Evoga has been long gone since 2004. ROTD was a result of Evoga failing to obtain the licensing rights of Double Dragon from Million.

I read somewhere that SNK has desires in reviving it. Also, I know Arc System Works currently own the rights of Double Dragon.

I speculated multiple scenarios depending who owns the rights of ROTD. If Arc has the rights, there is no problem in having all characters again. However, if SNK gets the rights, there might be some legal tango with ArcSys (who has Double Dragon right now), in order to avoid this, SNK might either drop (and promote Lynn Baker as the new protagonist) the Lewis Bros. and Abubo (and redesign Kang Jae Mo, who is based from Burnov) or give the legally questionable characters the Nameless treatment, unless SNK and ArcSys will make a deal.

AFAIK, the following ROTD characters are presumably safe to use if SNK acquires them: Lynn, Sonia, Pepe, Pupa, Radel, Annie, Oni, Cassandra, Alice, Elias, Mr. Jones, Kang (if redesigned) and Johann

I know, Evoga changed the surnames from Lee to Lewis (and Abobo to Abubo) to avoid legal tangos with Million back then after failing to obtain a license.

With Noise closing down, the question remains, Who has the real rights of Rage of the Dragons?

I guess, things will get more complicated now and ROTD fades into obscurity (I hope not).

Off-topic: I've been a lurker of MMCafe since when KOF 2003 was released. A former regular of SNK-Capcom.com and a regular of Cyberfanatix (which is down right now). Also, I spew random things at Twitter. (Also, a shell-shocked survivor from Imoya's pachinko years. This is why I am "antagonistic" against them in KOF XIV.)

This is my first time here in MMCafe (I registered here more than a week ago) and ironically, my first post is ROTD related rather than SNK/KOF.

"Lasciate ogne speranza"

[this message was edited by Yuki Yagami on Wed 1 Mar 04:09]

neo0r0chiaku
296th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Rage of the Dragons rights" , posted Wed 1 Mar 04:25:post reply

quote:
With Noise Factory shutting down. I've been wondering for a long time at Twitter about who owns the rights of Rage of the Dragons.

As far as I know, Evoga has been long gone since 2004. ROTD was a result of Evoga failing to obtain the licensing rights of Double Dragon from Million.

I read somewhere that SNK has desires in reviving it. Also, I know Arc System Works currently own the rights of Double Dragon.

I speculated multiple scenarios depending who owns the rights of ROTD. If Arc has the rights, there is no problem in having all characters again. However, if SNK gets the rights, there might be some legal tango with ArcSys (who has Double Dragon right now), in order to avoid this, SNK might either drop (and promote Lynn Baker as the new protagonist) the Lewis Bros. and Abubo (and redesign Kang Jae Mo, who is based from Burnov) or give the legally questionable characters the Nameless treatment, unless SNK and ArcSys will make a deal.

AFAIK, the following ROTD characters are presumably safe to use if SNK acquires them: Lynn, Sonia, Pepe, Pupa, Radel, Annie, Oni, Cassandra, Alice, Elias, Mr. Jones, Kang (if redesigned) and Johann

I know, Evoga changed the surnames from Lee to Lewis (and Abobo to Abubo) to avoid legal tangos with Million back then after failing to obtain a license.

With Noise closing down, the question remains, Who has the real rights of Rage of the Dragons?

I guess, things will get more complicated now and ROTD fades into obscurity (I hope not).

-- Message too long, Autoquote has been Snipped --

Hey Yuki, welcome to the cafe! I seen your stuff in Cyberfanatix so great work over there.

I believe if SNK wants to rerelease ROTD they could like they have done with other old Neo-Geo games lately. But as far as a new(sequel) game then they would have to drop the DD characters. On a good note, if they can acquire the other Non-DD characters and Power Instinct, that would open endless opportunities.

Long Live I AM!

[this message was edited by neo0r0chiaku on Wed 1 Mar 04:26]

Micky Kusanagi
630th Post

"Re(3):Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter Preo" , posted Wed 1 Mar 05:07post reply

quote:

Looks like they need help with mass production of the catridges.
Unholy Night SNES Fighting Game Console Cartridge Unreleased

Oops, I got carried away by a Dracula craze too much and stayed away from video game sites for a couple days, thank you for pointing this out ^^ I guess this is limited to the USA version, did Foxbat say anything about the Japanese release?

GGXrdRev2 being dated (for Japan only now, right?) is great to me. Right around my birthday like Rev last year!! Thank you ArcSys for the gift :D

Welcome Yuki, glad to see you here ^_^ I'm a big fan of your humor on Twitter :D Knowing that Noise Factory is closing is sad to me...I love Sengoku 2001 to death, it's the game that makes me sad about the death of the beat'em up genre the most, because I think it showed us this kind of game still had potential. And the shutdown looks so sudden on top of that...sounds like a piece of Noise Factory's spirit will stay alive in the shop at least. I hope their IPs don't get forgotten or slaughtered.

Ore no...kachi da!!
Yuki Yagami

3th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter Preo" , posted Wed 1 Mar 19:10:post reply

quote:

Hey Yuki, welcome to the cafe! I seen your stuff in Cyberfanatix so great work over there.

I believe if SNK wants to rerelease ROTD they could like they have done with other old Neo-Geo games lately. But as far as a new(sequel) game then they would have to drop the DD characters. On a good note, if they can acquire the other Non-DD characters and Power Instinct, that would open endless opportunities.

quote:

Welcome Yuki, glad to see you here ^_^ I'm a big fan of your humor on Twitter :D Knowing that Noise Factory is closing is sad to me...I love Sengoku 2001 to death, it's the game that makes me sad about the death of the beat'em up genre the most, because I think it showed us this kind of game still had potential. And the shutdown looks so sudden on top of that...sounds like a piece of Noise Factory's spirit will stay alive in the shop at least. I hope their IPs don't get forgotten or slaughtered.

quote:

Hi Yuki, welcome to the Cafe if I didn't greet you yet last month!

Thanks guys. It's an honor to be here.

neo0r0chiaku, I think Atlus still has the Power Instinct rights. The rights will just be "returned" to Atlus after Noise closes.

However, since Atlus and Arc System Works are buddies (thanks to the Persona Arena series), I can see that Atlus, if they have the desire to make a new sequel of Power Instinct, can just go to ArcSys for a new Power Instinct sequel instead.

UPDATE:
Talking about Dencyu and Power Instinct
My shot of understanding things: They are talking to Dencyu for their further plans. They also mention that Power Instinct is still Atlus' property.

"Lasciate ogne speranza"

[this message was edited by Yuki Yagami on Wed 1 Mar 20:10]

Professor
5094th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(5):Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter Preo" , posted Wed 1 Mar 19:59:post reply

quote:
neo0r0chiaku, I think Atlus still has the Power Instinct rights. The rights will just be "returned" to Atlus after Noise closes.

However, since Atlus and Arc System Works are buddies (thanks to the Persona Arena series), I can see that Atlus, if they have the desire to make a new sequel of Power Instinct, can just go to ArcSys for a new Power Instinct sequel instead.

Indeed Atlus still owns the IP to the Power Instinct series; Noise Factory confirmed it as well to assure fans.

A little trivia, the company is located closeby to SNK headquarters but more conveniently closer to the train station (Esaka station). One employee (NeoG) admitted that he used the building for its restroom when he couldn't make it to his SNK office on time.

[this message was edited by Professor on Wed 1 Mar 20:00]

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(6):Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter Preo" , posted Wed 1 Mar 23:30post reply

quote:

Indeed Atlus still owns the IP to the Power Instinct series; Noise Factory confirmed it as well to assure fans.

A little trivia, the company is located closeby to SNK headquarters but more conveniently closer to the train station (Esaka station). One employee (NeoG) admitted that he used the building for its restroom when he couldn't make it to his SNK office on time.

Wonder if the talents there in Noise Factory would join SNK since they're hiring again and last two years of company history seems to be having a rocking reunion.

"Re(6):Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter Preo" , posted Thu 2 Mar 02:06post reply

quote:

The true "Tears of Esaka"....

chazumaru
1823th Post

"Re(7):Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter Box" , posted Thu 2 Mar 22:27post reply

Bouncing back on an earlier topic of this thread... I don't like that it looks nothing like a package cover any SFC game would have had at the time, whether we are talking of the packaging (although obviously they could not re-use the official design) or the risquee illustration, in the same way that I don't like the more-GBA-than-SFC visual style and character designs in game.

Même Narumi est épatée !
Micky Kusanagi
636th Post

"Re(8):Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter Box" , posted Fri 3 Mar 00:46post reply

Heh, this definitely isn't a proper art style for a SFC boxart.

As for the game itself, the only thing I don't like is the animations. They could use more frames IMO, but I guess something prevented them from drawing more frames, and I'd love to read some development stories sometime in the future, hoping they shed light on what limitations they had to face (sure it's budget reasons, but I'd like to read more detailed explanations).

Ore no...kachi da!!
Just a Person
1883th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Capoeira, mystic arts and a katana spirit" , posted Fri 3 Mar 04:21post reply

Three reveals in one day... wow!

- Tekken 7 gets Eddy Gordo, a great return. And his voice actor nailed the Portuguese lines!

- Injustice 2 gets Doctor Fate. Cool, I guess, but I'd rather see John Constantine (mystic powers + antihero attitude + British accent + normal clothes for a change) or Doctor Occult (he could work as a 2-in-1 character, switching place with Rose Psychic). Not a bad choice, though.

- and Killer Instinct gets... Shin Hisako. Yeah. Ironically, she seems to be very different than regular Hisako, and is the second character with a permanent Guardian (the spirit inside the katana she got - the first one was Kim Wu with her Dragon Spirit, by the way). Still a little frustrating, although at least the development team assured that the final Post-S3 character will be 100% new, unlike her or Kilgore.

"Re(1):Capoeira, mystic arts and a katana spir" , posted Fri 3 Mar 05:09post reply

That soundtrack for Shin Hisako is out of control.

Star Platinum Carpet- S.P.W. Board Master

"Re(2):Capoeira, mystic arts and a katana spir" , posted Sat 4 Mar 20:45post reply

quote:
That soundtrack for Shin Hisako is out of control.

That Rashid effect.
SF5, KI, Injustice and even Overwatch all got a new character on the same week.

Meanwhile, in MvCI...
... Is this game made by the leftover SF5 team when they will be done with fixing the server?
At least UMvC3 is on Steam now.

"Re(3):Capoeira, mystic arts and a katana spir" , posted Tue 7 Mar 02:55post reply

quote:
Meanwhile, in MvCI...
... Is this game made by the leftover SF5 team when they will be done with fixing the server?

Perhaps MvCI is going the Injustice 2 route where it's announced then promptly goes dark for several months until it gets closer to the release date? Maybe? I'm not certain what the fighting game people at Capcom are doing but since they aren't releasing promised SF5 items such as the nostalgia costumes or that Akiman Chun-Li outfit they must be working on something. Odds are they've been reduced to running errands for the RE team since that's where the money's at.

A minor complaint, but that nictitating membrane on Kolin's eye in the VS screen bothers me more than it should.

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Capoeira, mystic arts and a katana spir" , posted Tue 7 Mar 12:25:post reply

quote:

It appears that Capcom somehow managed to botch controller support? People are reporting that the game doesn't recognize the d-pad on Xbox 360 controllers and have reported issues with other controllers as well.

(This is in addition to the regular PC port issues, like Capcom just assuming that everyone would already have the necessary video CODEC installed, or reports of black screens and/or crashing.)

EDIT: Oh, and apparently your microphone (if you have one) is always transmitting?

I think I'll wait a few days before buying...

[this message was edited by Baines on Tue 7 Mar 12:28]

"Re(4):Capoeira, mystic arts and a katana spir" , posted Sat 11 Mar 06:49post reply

quote:

Let the moveset swapping begin!

Neo0r0chiaku
300th Post

Bronze Customer

"Primal Rage II Can Now Be Played" , posted Wed 15 Mar 10:48post reply

Unreleased Primal Rage II Can Now Be Played By Everyone

Long Live I AM!

"Re(1):Primal Rage II Can Now Be Played" , posted Thu 16 Mar 01:11:post reply

quote:
Unreleased Primal Rage II Can Now Be Played By Everyone

Wow! The amount of work that has gone into preserving and disseminating this game post-cancellation is amazing. This is probably the only way Primal Rage 2 would ever become a cult classic since the game itself looks awful.

EDIT: The notes for SF5 patch 2.5 have come out. It's mostly number shifting except for Zangief who suddenly gained a bunch of new moves.

[this message was edited by Ishmael on Thu 16 Mar 02:58]

"Re(2):Primal Rage II Can Now Be Played" , posted Thu 16 Mar 03:52post reply

quote:
EDIT: The notes for SF5 patch 2.5 have come out. It's mostly number shifting except for Zangief who suddenly gained a bunch of new moves.

It's difficult to judge such things on paper, but it looks all extremely well thought relative to where the game is standing now.
For example, many characters which are "just fine" have not been touched at all, and that's possibly a harder decision than just "bumping moves for weak characters and nerfing moves for strong characters".
As for changes (beside Cammy's bullshit getting bullshitter), Urien's nerfs are surprisingly reasonable, FANG and Guile received a well deserved ctrl+Z from season 1, and Ryu and Nash are potentially back from the dead.
Alex is still trash.

All in all, this is possibly the first level-headed move from Capcom since the release of the game. I am reasonably excited to see how it pans out.

"Gouki's not the only Tekken 7 guest" , posted Thu 16 Mar 18:45post reply

Tekken 7 is getting 2 DLC characters from different games - it's not really clear if these will be from other Namco-Bandai games, or some external companies, but if external companies are involved, I do recall Harada mentioning a fondness for the possibility of including Geese...

I may end up having to preorder this now, as if the prospect of seeing how reppukening narcoleptic vampire Eliza might fit into Tekken canon wasn't enough...

...!!

Star Platinum Carpet- S.P.W. Board Master

"Re(1):Gouki's not the only Tekken 7 guest" , posted Fri 17 Mar 01:53post reply

I spoiled my own fun because I just decided I would only be satisfied if the characters end up being Geese and Majima (from RGG).

My disappointment when they'll reveal Kasumi from DoA and god knows who from Senran Kagura will know no bound.

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Gouki's not the only Tekken 7 guest" , posted Fri 17 Mar 18:49post reply

quote:
I spoiled my own fun because I just decided I would only be satisfied if the characters end up being Geese and Majima (from RGG).

My disappointment when they'll reveal Kasumi from DoA and god knows who from Senran Kagura will know no bound.

Harada seems to be more of an Idolm@ster guy, but who knows. I do keep seeing people hoping for Kiryu, and the PXZ2 precedent means at least there's enough of a relationship with Sega to make a guest from his series possible.

...!!

"Re(3):Gouki's not the only Tekken 7 guest" , posted Sun 19 Mar 07:17post reply

Tekken will have a "new game mode" as DLC? What is the mode? What is currently in the game and what isn't? This is maddeningly vague for a blurb that is supposed to sell me on buying a season pass. The two guest characters could be intriguing but I'm certain it will be Marie Rose and Honkers from DoA who will team up with Lucky Chloe to form an unholy pop group.

LEGENOARYNINLIA
535th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Gouki's not the only Tekken 7 guest" , posted Sun 19 Mar 17:51:post reply

quote:

Harada seems to be more of an Idolm@ster guy, but who knows. I do keep seeing people hoping for Kiryu, and the PXZ2 precedent means at least there's enough of a relationship with Sega to make a guest from his series possible.

Kiryu and some other character that hasn't been in a fighting game before would be ideal. SC5 had Ezio, so I believe this is the most viable scheme for Bamco to try get more people play Tekken 7. If one of them has to be Geese then it better be Nightmare Geese. Or maybe they got ideas from the guest characters in MK games and they're bringing Hakaider to Tekken. One can only dream! Namco has dabbled in tokusatsu production before so I'm hopeful yet ready for my dreams to be crushed.

~The artist formerly known as TheRedKnight~
videograpple.tumblr.com/

[this message was edited by LEGENOARYNINLIA on Sun 19 Mar 17:55]

Just a Person
1887th Post

"Re(4):Gouki's not the only Tekken 7 guest" , posted Mon 20 Mar 05:17post reply

Are guests necessarily characters that don't belong to Bamco? Because I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the Soulcalibur franchise appears in Tekken 7 (Ivy being a strong candidate).

chazumaru
1833th Post

"Trajes Fatais" , posted Thu 23 Mar 22:35post reply

Great job with the character design and spritesheet so far.

Même Narumi est épatée !
Just a Person
1893th Post

"Re(1):Trajes Fatais" , posted Thu 23 Mar 23:06post reply

quote:

Wow! I never heard about this project before, but it looks amazing (and the voice acting is actually good)!

Thanks for sharing that, I hope the developers achieve their crowdfunding goals and manage to finish this game.

KensouADV

27th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Trajes Fatais" , posted Thu 23 Mar 23:57post reply

quote:

Wow! I never heard about this project before, but it looks amazing (and the voice acting is actually good)!

Thanks for sharing that, I hope the developers achieve their crowdfunding goals and manage to finish this game.

Oh, I forgot about updating the situation of the game here. At least they met the minimum goal and already got the first 2 B-side characters funded with R$92k but needs R$130k for the "full game" with the 8 regular characters and 8 B-side characters. These "extra" characters will be up to voting if they manage to reach R$170k.

If anyone wants to try, they have an english webpage for the donations: http://www.trajesfatais.com.br/catarse/

And since I'm here, looks like Kara will have a hard time in the story but at least Black Adam's super looks really cool.

chazumaru
1836th Post

"Mad Catz delisted from NYSE" , posted Fri 24 Mar 08:26:post reply

More like Sad Catz amirite, eh, right? Eeh?
I am not sure if they are involved in the whole Switch peripheralooza but let's hope this trend helps turn their fortunes over.

Même Narumi est épatée !

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Fri 24 Mar 08:29]

Mosquiton
2267th Post

"Re(1):Mad Catz delisted from NYSE" , posted Fri 24 Mar 09:47post reply

quote:
More like Sad Catz amirite, eh, right? Eeh?
I am not sure if they are involved in the whole Switch peripheralooza but let's hope this trend helps turn their fortunes over.

Thank you for this important bulletin, ChazCatz.

/ / /

"Re(2):Mad Catz delisted from Iggy" , posted Sun 26 Mar 14:08post reply

Poor Madcatz! I would actually be really interested to learn about margins for third party joystick/controller makers. Did Hori always eclipse Madcatz, or are they one bad SFV controller d-pad away from oblivion, too? Or: I do not remember Madcatz having a Japanese presence at all until recent years, and before they became "serious joystick makers," weren't they just a mediocre peripheral maker in 16-/32-bit days?

ALSO: DEAR IGGY

I am currently vacationing in the mysterious American southern state of Georgia and while sitting at an infinity pool/hot tub, I saw someone walking two French bulldogs. Immediately, I thought: IGGY. But did I mean Jojo or you?!

chazumaru
1839th Post

"Guilty Gear Xrd Rev.2 Opening" , posted Mon 27 Mar 13:58post reply

[url=Link Here][/url]

Même Narumi est épatée !