user profileedit/delete message
PSN: beatolover
XBL: Dead
Wii: Dead
STM: bugrom1067
CFN: rugalbgood
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Time for a lagfest?" , posted Mon 28 Nov 13:00:post reply

Anyone interested in a lagfest this coming Saturday, 9:00 AM Japan time? SFV, Strive, or random stuff on Fightcade? I can make private lobbies in fightcade, so no need to be shy! *\(^o^)/*

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Mon 28 Nov 13:01]

Replies:

PSN: Ishmael26b
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: Ishmael26b

"Re(1):Time for a lagfest?" , posted Thu 1 Dec 05:47post reply

quote:
Anyone interested in a lagfest this coming Saturday, 9:00 AM Japan time? SFV, Strive, or random stuff on Fightcade? I can make private lobbies in fightcade, so no need to be shy! *\(^o^)/*

I won't be able to this weekend but, hopefully, I can find some time later in December. I need to get the rust (and arthritis) out of my hands before SF6 drops next year.

Red Falcon
6426th Post

"Re(2):Time for a lagfest?" , posted Thu 1 Dec 23:43post reply

quote:

I won't be able to this weekend but, hopefully, I can find some time later in December. I need to get the rust (and arthritis) out of my hands before SF6 drops next year.

Okay. Keep hoping I can get some interest going in some random games, but no luck.

PSN: Ishmael26b
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: Ishmael26b

"Re(3):Time for a lagfest?" , posted Wed 7 Dec 22:25post reply

quote:

Okay. Keep hoping I can get some interest going in some random games, but no luck.

In some ways, playing games at an arcade was easier. There's a big difference between tossing a token into a cabinet and having to set up the controller and game system yourself, as well as having the distractions and obligations that come with being at home. Going to an arcade makes it much easier to shirk your responsibilities and play video games!

Red Falcon
6427th Post

"Re(4):Time for a lagfest?" , posted Thu 8 Dec 12:40post reply

quote:
In some ways, playing games at an arcade was easier. There's a big difference between tossing a token into a cabinet and having to set up the controller and game system yourself, as well as having the distractions and obligations that come with being at home. Going to an arcade makes it much easier to shirk your responsibilities and play video games!

I STILL want to play Strive with somebody from the cafe, even people on the east coast of the US are totally doable.