user profileedit/delete message
PSN: beatolover
XBL: Dead
Wii: Dead
STM: bugrom1067
CFN: rugalbgood
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Prof, you okay?" , posted Mon 29 Nov 18:23post reply

It's been like, 6th month since I've last heard from you, I think... Seriously, are you okay?

Replies:
Professor
5861th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):Prof, you okay?" , posted Tue 30 Nov 21:45post reply

quote:
It's been like, 6th month since I've last heard from you, I think... Seriously, are you okay?

I'm alive! Sorry about my absence as it's still a bit of pain to do stuff.
Interesting that you suggested discord, as there was a lounge system in the making for MMCafe which obviously is in haitus lol

PSN: zonepharaoh
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: zonepharaoh
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Prof, you okay?" , posted Wed 1 Dec 00:38:post reply

Take care, Prof! Remember that you've got helping hands in Tokyo and around the world if there's anything we can do for you or the site!

An MMC lounge system? You bet I'd uninstall twitter and discord instantly if that happens!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

[this message was edited by Maou on Wed 1 Dec 00:42]

Pencilero

72th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Prof, you okay?" , posted Wed 1 Dec 03:39post reply

quote:
I'm alive! Sorry about my absence as it's still a bit of pain to do stuff.
Interesting that you suggested discord, as there was a lounge system in the making for MMCafe which obviously is in haitus lol

Good to see you're still at it.

Take your time, and please don't abandon the lounge system idea. As an internet boomer I still use IRC, and eschew these fly by night messaging gimmicks that rise and fall, while Internet Relay Chat remains strong and serves as a plebe filter. :b

"We don't rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training." - Archilochus
Professor
5862th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(3):Prof, you okay?" , posted Wed 15 Dec 21:46post reply

quote:
Take care, Prof! Remember that you've got helping hands in Tokyo and around the world if there's anything we can do for you or the site!

An MMC lounge system? You bet I'd uninstall twitter and discord instantly if that happens!

When it's ready for testing I'll give a shoutout, thanks!

quote:

Take your time, and please don't abandon the lounge system idea. As an internet boomer I still use IRC, and eschew these fly by night messaging gimmicks that rise and fall, while Internet Relay Chat remains strong and serves as a plebe filter. :b

Thanks Pencilero! Holy, I haven't had the opportunity to greet you yet -- Welcome to the MMCafe BBS!

nobinobita
1917th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(4):Prof, you okay?" , posted Mon 18 Jul 19:03post reply

quote:

When it's ready for testing I'll give a shoutout, thanks!

Thanks Pencilero! Holy, I haven't had the opportunity to greet you yet -- Welcome to the MMCafe BBS!

Hey Professor! I hope you're doing alright!! I hope we can catch up soon!

www.art-eater.com