Archived websites from two decades ago - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1105 Views )
LEGENOARYNINLIA
551th Post

user profileedit/delete message
New Red Carpet Member

"Archived websites from two decades ago" , posted Tue 15 Sep 17:08post reply

Greetings from the rafters, ppl. It's 1999 again n u r invited.

I stumbled upon SNK's official world wide web page for Asura Zanmaden while looking for some information about the game and I must say it has been an absolute blast browsing it. A proper nostalgia rush. The aforementioned page is from 2001 (link below) and it got me wanting more. After fruitless efforts to find Fuuki's old website it dawned on me that I probably got all the links from here back in the days. I mean, of course I got them here.

So if anyone has any archived video game related website links they want to share, please do so. It would be great to have them all collected under one thread.

Here's SNK's circa 2001 website: Click

~The artist formerly known as TheRedKnight~
videograpple.tumblr.com/

Replies:
Lord SNK
467th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Archived websites from two decades ago" , posted Tue 15 Sep 21:07:post reply

quote:

I stumbled upon SNK's official world wide web page for Asura Zanmaden while looking for some information about the game and I must say it has been an absolute blast browsing it. A proper nostalgia rush. The aforementioned page is from 2001 (link below) and it got me wanting more. After fruitless efforts to find Fuuki's old website it dawned on me that I probably got all the links from here back in the days. I mean, of course I got them here.

So if anyone has any archived video game related website links they want to share, please do so. It would be great to have them all collected under one thread.

Are links from Internet Wayback Machine valid?
I liked the old '90 style Neo Geo USA site

[this message was edited by Lord SNK on Tue 15 Sep 21:07]

LEGENOARYNINLIA
552th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Archived websites from two decades ago" , posted Tue 15 Sep 21:48post reply

quote:

Are links from Internet Wayback Machine valid?
I liked the old '90 style Neo Geo USA site

Of course!

videograpple.tumblr.com/
Professor
5807th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):Archived websites from two decades ago" , posted Wed 16 Sep 15:38post reply

quote:

This thread somehow reminded me of a humorful that featured Norimaro where he called himself the James Bond of fighting games (or something to that like).
Searching for it now, not only is the site still around, it actually had a face lift!

http://www.popcultureshock.com/allbabe-sideshow-gift-guide/53065/

LEGENOARYNINLIA
553th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Archived websites from two decades ago" , posted Sun 4 Oct 02:21post reply

quote:

This thread somehow reminded me of a humorful that featured Norimaro where he called himself the James Bond of fighting games (or something to that like).
Searching for it now, not only is the site still around, it actually had a face lift!

http://www.popcultureshock.com/allbabe-sideshow-gift-guide/53065/

James Bond of fighting games got a chuckle out of me.

How do I contact you directly, Professor? DM over Twitter?

videograpple.tumblr.com/
Professor
5812th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(3):Archived websites from two decades ago" , posted Mon 5 Oct 00:08post reply

quote:
James Bond of fighting games got a chuckle out of me.

How do I contact you directly, Professor? DM over Twitter?

Either Twitter DM or by mail here, either is fine!