Does anyone know who might this be ? Samurai - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1099 Views )
The Droogo
327th Post

user profileedit/delete message
Bronze Customer

"Does anyone know who might this be ? SamSho Q" , posted Thu 10 Sep 12:13:post reply

Hello Madmen

The other day I defeated this guy:

https://clips.twitch.tv/LightSaltyEchidnaVoteNay?tt_content=url&tt_medium=clips_api

I hope it went well with the link I paste ^__^U

Well I met this 3 days ago and the guy is god like to play against.
after maybe 30 defeats I could manage to stop him. and also stoping his win streak.
Tried to talk to him/her and got no answer.

In a SamSho group I am in on Facebook. Claudiomate, an incredible awesome player, said that he was a troll player that refused to play against him and only played against low tier people and never played against "samurai gods".(Sad he diodnt know I was trained by TOXICO back in my youth XD)
Also that the player had modified the game data.

For me it is either Kuroko or Hackerman-

If you know anything about him/her it could be great help.

Not everyday you defeat someone with 2900 something win streak

Cheers!

PS. Another theory is that the man is from inside
SNK.

Disciple of TOXICO.

[this message was edited by The Droogo on Thu 10 Sep 12:16]

Replies:

Professor
5806th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):Does anyone know who might this be ? Sa" , posted Wed 16 Sep 15:38post reply

quote:
Hello Madmen

The other day I defeated this guy:

https://clips.twitch.tv/LightSaltyEchidnaVoteNay?tt_content=url&tt_medium=clips_api

I hope it went well with the link I paste ^__^U

From what I understand, that user is infamously known as a cheater and he plays multiple fighting game titles including SFV and KOF14. Congratulations on beating him fair and square!

PSN: zonepharaoh
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: zonepharaoh
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Does anyone know who might this be ? Sa" , posted Wed 16 Sep 22:24post reply

quote:
From what I understand, that user is infamously known as a cheater and he plays multiple fighting game titles including SFV and KOF14. Congratulations on beating him fair and square!

Woah! One of the Cafe's own managed to beat a villainous bully fair and square. This is some serious Justice High School right here!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...
The Droogo
327th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Does anyone know who might this be ? Sa" , posted Wed 23 Sep 07:30post reply

quote:

I lost like 30 fights against the mother F before I could win him. I didnt know who he was. The only thing that I was thinking was:"Man you are getting to old for this games. there is no more teen reflexes. I am becoming slow"
Until I managed :-)
I know master Toxico would be proud :-)

Disciple of TOXICO.
The Droogo
328th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Does anyone know who might this be ? Sa" , posted Wed 23 Sep 07:34post reply

quote:
Woah! One of the Cafe's own managed to beat a villainous bully fair and square. This is some serious Justice High School right here!

Man I cried mental tears of blood everytime I lost against him.
he appeared again with his win streak intact

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpookyDependableMarrowGingerPower?tt_content=url&tt_medium=clips_api

SNK has a Hacker

Justice will prevail.- L

Disciple of TOXICO.
Professor
5810th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(4):Does anyone know who might this be ? Sa" , posted Wed 23 Sep 11:09post reply

quote:

Man I cried mental tears of blood everytime I lost against him.
he appeared again with his win streak intact

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpookyDependableMarrowGingerPower?tt_content=url&tt_medium=clips_api

SNK has a Hacker

Justice will prevail.- L

WOW and I assume he's not using a bot since his movement is very analog. That's a lot of hours spent in front of the monitor, lol.

The Droogo
329th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Does anyone know who might this be ? Sa" , posted Tue 29 Sep 11:40post reply

quote:

Man. Liters of blodd tears were shed to get to that point.
The thing that I is very intriguing is that the man re-appeared with his win streak intact after I stopped.
NOT FAIR
Por mi que se vaya donde su puta madre que lo pario! XD

Disciple of TOXICO.