GT Sport Challenge NYC - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1012 Views )
justicekyo
753th Post

user profileedit/delete message
Red Carpet Regular Member+

"GT Sport Challenge NYC" , posted Sat 24 Aug 08:12post reply

I wish Sony would have said something sooner about this- I found the notification on Facebook for the event on Monday. It isn't fun scrambling trying to brush up on something when it's super humid.

Despite that, I'll be going tomorrow! Kazunori Yamauchi, The boss of the franchise is there too. So I'll be trying to get some photos!

Replies:

PSN: zonepharaoh
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: zonepharaoh
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):GT Sport Challenge NYC" , posted Sat 24 Aug 08:16post reply

Good man! I'm always glad to see reporting on the ground. Evo may get all the attention, but tournaments of any kind are interesting to hear about.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...
justicekyo
754th Post

"Re(2):GT Sport Challenge NYC" , posted Sat 24 Aug 08:20post reply

quote:
Good man! I'm always glad to see reporting on the ground. Evo may get all the attention, but tournaments of any kind are interesting to hear about.

yeah, It's always exciting! I do have an Instagram which is usually where I post my photos. so I'll get that linked out:

https://www.instagram.com/robtoohey/

justicekyo
756th Post

"Re(3):GT Sport Challenge NYC" , posted Mon 26 Aug 04:36post reply

quote:

yeah, It's always exciting! I do have an Instagram which is usually where I post my photos. so I'll get that linked out:

https://www.instagram.com/robtoohey/

Went On Saturday. I have to say that the atmosphere was amazing. There wasn't too many photos I could take, sadly. I did manage to get one with Kaz, which has to be a highlight!

The simulator machine set ups I eyed while there were fantastic, and are every racing/driving game fan's dream to own one.

The playstation theater had to be the perfect place to do it. the ground had these amazing link set-ups for the pro teams to work with.

I honestly hope they open up more to the public.

PSN: Ishmael26b
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: Ishmael26b
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):GT Sport Challenge NYC" , posted Tue 27 Aug 03:15post reply

Interesting! Racing games are something I never got into but it's good to see how other genres handle their competitive side.

justicekyo
757th Post

"Re(5):GT Sport Challenge NYC" , posted Tue 27 Aug 08:00post reply

quote:
Interesting! Racing games are something I never got into but it's good to see how other genres handle their competitive side.

Yeah, It's actually to the point where pro drivers can actually use sim games like GT to learn real life tracks. timing with a good set up is maybe a few milliseconds apart. it's really close now.