Long Island retro gaming Expo - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (994 Views )
justicekyo
752th Post

user profileedit/delete message
Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Long Island retro gaming Expo" , posted Tue 13 Aug 10:47post reply

Got back this afternoon from the Long island retro gaming expo. I had a fun time, It was definitely worth it.

The Vendor selection was pretty good, lots of good stuff on sale. pretty much almost anything you can think of. was kind of sort on cash, so I couldn't really buy much this year. =\

Tournaments: lots of good games too. Did enter a few, but felt that my performance was kind of lacking.

I went 1-3 in SF zero 2. =\
1-3 in MK 2. =\
and 0-1 in Tetris.(I feel that single elim isn't what should be used; as it doesn't allow a player to make proper adjustments on the fly- but they were strapped for time and there was a full bracket)

Replies:

PSN: SeizyaStarlight
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Long Island retro gaming Expo" , posted Thu 5 Sep 07:34post reply

quote:
Got back this afternoon from the Long island retro gaming expo. I had a fun time, It was definitely worth it.

The Vendor selection was pretty good, lots of good stuff on sale. pretty much almost anything you can think of. was kind of sort on cash, so I couldn't really buy much this year. =\

Tournaments: lots of good games too. Did enter a few, but felt that my performance was kind of lacking.

1-3 in MK 2. =\
and 0-1 in Tetris.(I feel that single elim isn't what should be used; as it doesn't allow a player to make proper adjustments on the fly- but they were strapped for time and there was a full bracket)

Oh, money. I recall someone winning a small-scale tournament with Dan. That's something. I miss playing "Zero 2".

justicekyo
758th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Long Island retro gaming Expo" , posted Sat 21 Sep 14:39post reply

quote:

1-3 in MK 2. =\

Oh, money. I recall someone winning a small-scale tournament with Dan. That's something. I miss playing "Zero 2".

Indeed, I did have fun though. so it's not that much of a loss.

I got top 4 in Super Turbo at A Video Game con earlier this month, so that makes up for it too.