The MMCafe Lagfest Thread - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (190 Views )
Professor
5607th Post

user profileedit/delete message
MMCafe Owner

"The MMCafe Lagfest Thread" , posted Mon 4 Mar 13:51:post reply

Welcome to the MMCafe Lagfest thread, where everyone ends up after way too many cups of coffee.

SFV lagfests are randomly held on a sometimes-semi-monthly basis, usually on a weekend. It often involves lots of Abigail and Chunli for some reason. Colin seems to have been forgotten. Announcements on when they happen will sporadically appear on this thread and the SFV thread.

Feel free to also use this thread when you want to hold a lagfest on any fighting game title or to see if any members are interested in a spontaneous casual. When talking about a session, please don't forget to mention gaming platform and time zone.

[this message was edited by Professor on Mon 4 Mar 14:00]

Replies:

Red Falcon
6238th Post

PSN: beatolover
XBL: Dead
Wii: Dead
STM: bugrom1067
CFN: rugalbgood
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):The MMCafe Lagfest Thread" , posted Mon 4 Mar 17:23post reply

I know it's kinda weird, but I'll go ahead and post here too just to say if anyone ever wants to play me in anything I have, just shoot me a line on PSN. I'm generally available weeknights Japan time, and sometimes weekends any time, if I'm not doing something unsavory here or there in the city.

Red Falcon
6240th Post

PSN: beatolover
XBL: Dead
Wii: Dead
STM: bugrom1067
CFN: rugalbgood
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):The MMCafe Lagfest Thread" , posted Fri 15 Mar 21:28post reply

や~
If anyone feels like dicking around in SFV a bit tomorrow morning JP time (I guess around 9:00/10:00 AM) I'm down for some relaxed matches.