user profileedit/delete message
PSN: SeizyaStarlight
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sat 2 Mar 15:46post reply

Okay. So, I got "DoA VI" because there's still no "VF VI". The game got pushed back by two weeks. The game should've been pushed back two months instead.

First, the good. Koei Tecmo now allows you to have either the traditional hold system or "III's". While this may not matter to the vets, it does to the rooks. I enjoy the music, and I like how there's a power bar system. Oh, and I somehow like Diego.

Okay. The bad. "V's" visuals are bland for me, and "VI" has the same problem. As if that wasn't bad enough, it suffers "Rage of the Dragon's" problem of having not only a set win pose, but just one. "Tekken VII" actually did a way better job of making me fond of the visuals.

If you have someone type "I prefer the new guy more over the new girl" in a "DoA" game, that's trouble. Nico to put it bluntly seems to be a poor woman's version of "Eva" Rei. Yes, she's an Uesaka Sumire-san character, and she wears glasses, but not only will she be hated by "Slayers's" Amelia and Kim. She doesn't spark (no pun intended) brightly enough for me to try to know her.

The insane pass made me wish the game's standard price is like that of the past as in around 20 more so that I'd cringe less getting the game. The unlocking system is bad to put it lightly because outside of the quest mode, you will be at the game for a while in a bad way as you unlock costumes. The worst part from what I hear is the wonky online mechanics. That last part is the key reason why the game should've been pushed back two months instead of two weeks.

I know that there's no "VF VI". You may want to wait out still. Supposedly, Mai's back, but at this point, she's not enough.

Replies:
Professor
5604th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sat 2 Mar 17:00:post reply

quote:
Okay. So, I got "DoA VI" because there's still no "VF VI". The game got pushed back by two weeks. The game should've been pushed back two months instead.

First, the good. Koei Tecmo now allows you to have either the traditional hold system or "III's". While this may not matter to the vets, it does to the rooks. I enjoy the music, and I like how there's a power bar system. Oh, and I somehow like Diego.

-- Message too long, Autoquote has been Snipped --

The general assessment on DOA6 is that KoeiTecmo released it prematurely to make it on time for this fiscal. Ergo many things ended up missing on launch and will be added in the near future such as the lobby system (March), as well as additional intro and win poses for the characters (March-May). Mai will be coming later in June after all those tidbits are added in.

Collecting all the costumes is certainly a complaint being made right now as it'll take around 5700 matches to get all of them if you're only playing ranked, though of course the DOA Quest mode certainly mends it. Keeping the stick on rapid and letting it autorun might end up being the solution unless it too gets patched. [edit: it's getting server patched]

I haven't heard anything about the online mechanics, so I'm not sure what might be wonky about it. It seemed fine at lease from the recent demo albeit the players are forced to use the 4-way mechanic.

[this message was edited by Professor on Sat 2 Mar 19:01]

sibarraz
719th Post

PSN: DefensorVirtuoso
Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sat 2 Mar 20:59post reply

quote:

The general assessment on DOA6 is that KoeiTecmo released it prematurely to make it on time for this fiscal. Ergo many things ended up missing on launch and will be added in the near future such as the lobby system (March), as well as additional intro and win poses for the characters (March-May). Mai will be coming later in June after all those tidbits are added in.

Collecting all the costumes is certainly a complaint being made right now as it'll take around 5700 matches to get all of them if you're only playing ranked, though of course the DOA Quest mode certainly mends it. Keeping the stick on rapid and letting it autorun might end up being the solution unless it too gets patched. [edit: it's getting server patched]

I haven't heard anything about the online mechanics, so I'm not sure what might be wonky about it. It seemed fine at lease from the recent demo albeit the players are forced to use the 4-way mechanic.

PSN: Gojira_X
XBL: Gojiraaa
CFN: Gojira

"Re(2):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sun 3 Mar 05:24post reply

I like DOA6. It's pretty good. But oh do I hate the unlocking a LOT.

I'm already about halfway through the list of quests and I haven't even unlocked 10% of the costumes. They messed up royally with the unlock method, because "patten parts" are hard enough to gather, but on top of that you end up wasting them constantly.

Some quests will give you 500 parts but some costumes only take 100 to unlock. So say you earn 500 parts, they get randomly applied to a 100-part costume and then the remaining 400 parts are discarded. They're not stored or applied to another costume, they're just straight up gone.

If extra parts actually got assigned to another available unlock then it wouldn't be a problem. Or if the game calculated where to put the parts so that they wouldn't get wasted. Or even if you could apply the parts yourself as a resource, that would have been fine too. But no, it just applies them with random luck. And because quest is the only mode where you get a significant number of parts with a hard limit on how many you can get, it feels like they're wasting my time with an ignorant, poorly-designed system. So negligent it could be interpreted as a scam.

PSN: BADCP
XBL: BADCP
Wii: BADCP
STM: badcp2016
CFN: BADCP2016
Rare Customer

"Re(3):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sun 3 Mar 11:35post reply

I also got the game on release, but haven't played it, yet. I decided to wait so we could do our Dojo matches! I've wanted the game for a long time, though, haha. DOA5 was OK, but I was really ready for 6. I was somewhat confused by the design of the characters of 5 in some regards. I thought that the ones in 4 were much, much better when the BroBox 360 came out. Please note that I do not think Itagaki has any bearing on it, and I do not factor him (or lack thereof) into how 5 turned out.

BTW, I got it for BroBox One. What did everyone else get it for?

R.I.P. Gouki's Page of Whatever

"Re(4):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sun 3 Mar 12:26post reply

quote:

I suppose, but I wish they started the game a little earlier. Not "BK II"/"SoR II" early, but early. Oh well.

Supposedly, there's an input lag. I may have misread the statement. I'll check myself.

quote:

I'm already about halfway through the list of quests and I haven't even unlocked 10% of the costumes. They messed up royally with the unlock method, because "patten parts" are hard enough to gather, but on top of that you end up wasting them constantly.

Some quests will give you 500 parts but some costumes only take 100 to unlock. So say you earn 500 parts, they get randomly applied to a 100-part costume and then the remaining 400 parts are discarded. They're not stored or applied to another costume, they're just straight up gone.

If extra parts actually got assigned to another available unlock then it wouldn't be a problem. Or if the game calculated where to put the parts so that they wouldn't get wasted. Or even if you could apply the parts yourself as a resource, that would have been fine too. But no, it just applies them with random luck. And because quest is the only mode where you get a significant number of parts with a hard limit on how many you can get, it feels like they're wasting my time with an ignorant, poorly-designed system. So negligent it could be interpreted as a scam.

If they're going for this method of unlocking, this should've been applied to the characters instead a la "Match of the Millennium". "V" has a nifty costume unlocking system. Why that wasn't kept? I'll never know.

quote:
I also got the game on release, but haven't played it, yet. I decided to wait so we could do our Dojo matches! I've wanted the game for a long time, though, haha. DOA5 was OK, but I was really ready for 6. I was somewhat confused by the design of the characters of 5 in some regards. I thought that the ones in 4 were much, much better when the BroBox 360 came out. Please note that I do not think Itagaki has any bearing on it, and I do not factor him (or lack thereof) into how 5 turned out. 

BTW, I got it for BroBox One. What did everyone else get it for?

I was ready for "VI" also. "IV's" designs are fine. "V's" felt bland, and "VI's" are the same. I think Itagaki left after "V" if I recall.

Oh. Console. I got it for the PS4.

PSN: BADCP
XBL: BADCP
Wii: BADCP
STM: badcp2016
CFN: BADCP2016
Rare Customer

"Re(5):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Mon 4 Mar 00:28post reply

quote:

I suppose, but I wish they started the game a little earlier. Not "BK II"/"SoR II" early, but early. Oh well.

Supposedly, there's an input lag. I may have misread the statement. I'll check myself.

Some quests will gi

Yeah, bland is the word. I always wondered why 5 felt like that, despite the engine it was on.

Your use of Roman numerals is most perplexing. Almost as perplexing as my usage of "BroBox" and "BroStation"! Why do you do that? Why do I do that? The world may never know, hahaha...

R.I.P. Gouki's Page of Whatever

"Re(6):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Tue 5 Mar 13:43post reply

quote:
Yeah, bland is the word. I always wondered why 5 felt like that, despite the engine it was on.

Your use of Roman numerals is most perplexing. Almost as perplexing as my usage of "BroBox" and "BroStation"! Why do you do that? Why do I do that? The world may never know, hahaha...

My guess is that they want a more realistic look. They should leave that look to Sega. "Dead or Alive" just can't do it.

Regarding the Roman numerals, it's a weird quirk I have. It's as weird as me thinking that any figurine that's 1/7 scale or higher feels too big for me. The world may never know that or how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie hard pop.

"Re(7):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Wed 6 Mar 07:26post reply

M U S C L E

I'm a little surprised that the facial animation carries over as well

6:44 for a good screenshot

PSN: Ishmael26b
CFN: Ishmael26b

"Re(8):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Thu 7 Mar 01:47post reply

Having finally picked up my copy of DoA6 I must say I like it so far. I never really warmed up to the power blow system in DoA5 so this new system feels much more user friendly and versatile. I do wonder if the end game will be that meter is only used for reversals but we shall see how the game develops.

It's obvious that the game shipped a few weeks early but it's not Bioware levels of uncooked. As it is it DoA6 feels like a chef is trying to add garnishes to a plate that has already been carried out of the kitchen. Hmm, that was a tortured comparison but I'm leaving it in. Anyway, the only thing that feels unfinished or simply not thought out in DoA6 is the unlocking system. Ninja games have been doing collection nonsense games for ages, how could they not know how to run this sort of system properly?

One thing I'm particularly enjoying is the stages. They are a nice balance between colorful and functional. The game could stand to have a few more but those things must have been difficult to put together. A side note, but in the Jurassic Park inspired stage I managed to bounce an opponent against an egg repeatedly and each time a dinosaur popped out. That must have been a crowded egg.

quote:
M U S C L E

This video reinforces the notion that DoA needs a tough talking heroine type to balance out the waifu cuteness. That, or it at least needs a girl with a serious drinking problem.

"Re(9):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sun 10 Mar 01:28post reply

An update in a week or so. The unlocking process will be fixed, and there'll be lobbies. Yay!

quote:
M U S C L E

Ha ha ha!

quote:

Having finally picked up my copy of DoA6 I must say I like it so far. I never really warmed up to the power blow system in DoA5 so this new system feels much more user friendly and versatile. I do wonder if the end game will be that meter is only used for reversals but we shall see how the game develops.

It's obvious that the game shipped a few weeks early but it's not Bioware levels of uncooked. As it is it DoA6 feels like a chef is trying to add garnishes to a plate that has already been carried out of the kitchen. Hmm, that was a tortured comparison but I'm leaving it in. Anyway, the only thing that feels unfinished or simply not thought out in DoA6 is the unlocking system. Ninja games have been doing collection nonsense games for ages, how could they not know how to run this sort of system properly? 

One thing I'm particularly enjoying is the stages. They are a nice balance between colorful and functional. The game could stand to have a few more but those things must have been difficult to put together. A side note, but in the Jurassic Park inspired stage I managed to bounce an opponent against an egg repeatedly and each time a dinosaur popped out. That must have been a crowded egg.

This video reinforces the notion that DoA needs a tough talking heroine type to balance out the waifu cuteness. That, or it at least needs a girl with a serious drinking problem.

Power Blows to me felt like DMs for the lack of a better item? The special button is a double-edged sword. It's helpful for rooks, and you do get a "Get out of jail card" hold tactic by using up half of your bar, which probably will be the big reason to keep your stock, but the cost? The company was forced to get rid of the tag mode.

It was pointed out already by Hakase, but the game was forced to be out earlier than what I wanted to make the report deadline. I accepted the fact already. I brought up the update. To answer your unlocking question, the best answer I can give is the time limit and the outfit balance role pair.

I like the stages. The "Jurassic Park" theme one is weird, but cool. The arena's nice.

I thought Mila fills that role of tough talking heroine? Does Chris have a drinking scenario? I don't know! (・ω・)

"Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sun 10 Mar 22:43post reply

I'm looking forward to the revision to the costume unlocking system. Right now it's very annoying to make it to the reward screen only to find I unlocked pieces for Brad or some other clod I don't use.

It's a small thing, but I wish the characters could still taunt post-match. Over the years I've gotten in the habit of finishing up the round by making my character prance around a bit. This wasn't even something I did to be aggravating since I would only do this to CPU opponents. Instead, the characters have a lot of silly animations and I enjoyed seeing if I could get the longer ones to play out between rounds.

quote:
I thought Mila fills that role of tough talking heroine? Does Chris have a drinking scenario? I don't know! (・ω・)

I would describe Mila as "scrappy." Most fighting game characters wear their personalities on their sleeve. Christie is the slinky assassin, Tina is the outsized blonde American, and Mila is young, scrappy and hungry and not throwing away her shot. (I don't think Mila quotes musicals but whatever.) After watching that video where Mila took on Ryu's moves and mannerisms I realized the game was missing a female character who is that straight-ahead heroic and will stoically shout at evil before and after matches. Super Sentai poses are optional.

"Re(2):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Mon 11 Mar 13:48post reply

quote:
I'm looking forward to the revision to the costume unlocking system. Right now it's very annoying to make it to the reward screen only to find I unlocked pieces for Brad or some other clod I don't use.

It's a small thing, but I wish the characters could still taunt post-match. Over the years I've gotten in the habit of finishing up the round by making my character prance around a bit. This wasn't even something I did to be aggravating since I would only do this to CPU opponents. Instead, the characters have a lot of silly animations and I enjoyed seeing if I could get the longer ones to play out between rounds.

Right. If I want to unlock Brad's costumes, I'd do that task way later. Not at the end, but way later.

quote:
I would describe Mila as "scrappy." Most fighting game characters wear their personalities on their sleeve. Christie is the slinky assassin, Tina is the outsized blonde American, and Mila is young, scrappy and hungry and not throwing away her shot. (I don't think Mila quotes musicals but whatever.) After watching that video where Mila took on Ryu's moves and mannerisms I realized the game was missing a female character who is that straight-ahead heroic and will stoically shout at evil before and after matches. Super Sentai poses are optional.

I suppose that Mila's scrappy. Having her take on Ryuu's mannerisms does make sense seeing that they're both Os. As much as I want a May/Jinju clone, it'll kill me because of the Kawakami Tomoko-san vibe. Besides, who'll play as her? Not Kuwashima Houko-san.

Yuki Yagami

169th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Mon 11 Mar 17:20post reply

quote:

I suppose that Mila's scrappy. Having her take on Ryuu's mannerisms does make sense seeing that they're both Os. As much as I want a May/Jinju clone, it'll kill me because of the Kawakami Tomoko-san vibe. Besides, who'll play as her? Not Kuwashima Houko-san.

May Lee will be coming soon in KOF All Star, it's just a matter of when. Probably, we'll get to know her new voice actress soon when that time comes.

"Lasciate ogne speranza"

"Re(4):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Tue 12 Mar 03:02post reply

quote:

May Lee will be coming soon in KOF All Star, it's just a matter of when. Probably, we'll get to know her new voice actress soon when that time comes.

I actually hope that Kuwashima Houko-san plays as May. I'm having a hard time thinking of a better replacement. Her genki set is so fitting.

"Re(5):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Tue 12 Mar 23:00post reply

Random thoughts:

Does the game default to searching online for opponents when you go into free practice mode? If so, that's annoying.

Speaking of online, I'm not good at the game but I seem to be less terrible than a lot of people I'm getting matched up against. Somehow I'm winning matches with my scrubby Leifang.

For no discernable reason Zack bellows "Boys be AMBITIOUS!" when he wins a match. The patch to add more win poses can't come soon enough.

"Re(6):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Wed 13 Mar 13:32post reply

quote:
Random thoughts:

Does the game default to searching online for opponents when you go into free practice mode? If so, that's annoying.

Speaking of online, I'm not good at the game but I seem to be less terrible than a lot of people I'm getting matched up against. Somehow I'm winning matches with my scrubby Leifang.

For no discernable reason Zack bellows "Boys be AMBITIOUS!" when he wins a match. The patch to add more win poses can't come soon enough.

It does. What a bother. I'm not at my more entertaining place, but I'll see if it can be set to off every time I start.

I'm okay? Supposedly, Ayane's good, but a combo I'm able to do in "2" doesn't work. I'll play online once I get various items unlocked.

The patch needs to hurry up. I want to better with Kokoro because that's Neoryu's girl, but she feels kind of as complicated as Akira even though she's supposed to be an easier version of him. I'll stick with Ayane, Hitomi, Ryuu and Hayate as my rotation along with Mai.

Professor
5613th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(7):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Fri 15 Mar 03:09:post reply

The Core Value (F2P) edition of DOA6 is up on the Japanese MS store albeit apparently not on the US store yet for some reason. Characters can be bought for 432 yen each; the full set of 11 female characters can be bought as a 4320 yen bundle, which I'm not sure if it's a real deal considering Kasumi is probably in the F2P edition by default.

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/dead-or-alive-6/btb7hc3zdl2v

[this message was edited by Professor on Fri 15 Mar 03:15]

"Re(8):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Fri 15 Mar 03:33post reply

I'm just waiting for the damn character-specific unlock patch. It took me 130 clears of Arcade on Master level with Tina before I got a single Tina costume.

Also I finally cleared the entire quest mode. The ones where you have to get a specific hold is bad enough when the AI won't even do what you need it to, but there's also one where they want you to get 8 perfects in a row with Raidou. Game design, it is an art

PSN: zonepharaoh
CFN: zonepharaoh

"Re(8):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Fri 15 Mar 03:42post reply

quote:
The Core Value (F2P) edition of DOA6

Hey Prof is that also the Evo CORE VALUES version of DOA6~~~~?

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...
Professor
5613th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(9):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Fri 15 Mar 13:02post reply

quote:

Apparently the CORE VALUES for the F2P edition will take grinding to unlock! From what I understand, it seems like KoeiTecmo will essencially be doing away with the current unlocking for the package edition while keeping it in for the F2P edition, which is a great idea. Full details will be disclosed later tonight.

Also the F2P edition has apparently been released for the remaining two platforms so anyone interested can pick them up.

"Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Fri 15 Mar 15:44post reply

quote:

Apparently the CORE VALUES for the F2P edition will take grinding to unlock! From what I understand, it seems like KoeiTecmo will essencially be doing away with the current unlocking for the package edition while keeping it in for the F2P edition, which is a great idea. Full details will be disclosed later tonight.

Also the F2P edition has apparently been released for the remaining two platforms so anyone interested can pick them up.

Well this makes me happy and annoyed at the same time

Are they doing away with both the PP and patten parts requirements or just the patten parts? Because once you unlock outfits PP becomes the problem. Some outfits are up to 30000 PP and once you clear all the combo challenges the PP grind becomes very dull.

Professor
5614th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Fri 15 Mar 19:11post reply

Reportedly, the PP is still a problem.. wow.

No lobby system with this update! Touche'.

"Re(7):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Mon 18 Mar 05:20post reply

I've been checking a few tournaments to see how people who know what they are doing play DoA6. It turns out the way to win is to pick Nico.

quote:
The patch needs to hurry up. I want to better with Kokoro because that's Neoryu's girl, but she feels kind of as complicated as Akira even though she's supposed to be an easier version of him. I'll stick with Ayane, Hitomi, Ryuu and Hayate as my rotation along with Mai.

I can see why Kokoro comes with Neoryu's seal of approval because I came across a good Kokoro yesterday that knocked me all over the stage. Why haven't I been playing her?

KTallguy
1527th Post

PSN: KTallguy
STM: KTallguy
Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(8):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Mon 18 Mar 16:59post reply

I spent some time with it this past weekend. After going through Diego's movelist, I don't really get the character at all... he seems like "my first FG character" with no stances, interesting movement, or unique systems at all... am I missing something?

I do like how nice the faces look, and the sweat and damage stuff is a nice change. It's a bit subtle so a little harder to notice and appreciate from a Youtube video.

"Re(9):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Wed 20 Mar 03:33post reply

quote:
I spent some time with it this past weekend. After going through Diego's movelist, I don't really get the character at all... he seems like "my first FG character" with no stances, interesting movement, or unique systems at all... am I missing something?

It's funny, when I was going through the characters my thought was "Does everyone now have stance attacks?" Even Kasumi has stance variations and inputs. I guess with that incredible new console that's coming soon the DoA folks wanted to make certain in Diego there was a straightforward, dirt simple character for the new audience who will eventually try the free Core Fighters version.

Professor
5616th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(9):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Wed 20 Mar 03:41:post reply

After checking out the Core Values edition of DOA6, ah... yes, the developers at KoeiTecmo pulled a Capcom on this one. It seems as though they wanted to encourage people to play versus online, and similar to fight money they're doing so by giving points to unlock the costumes. However it's very questionable whether that push towards trying to make players to go competetive fits the consumer base for the DOA series. (Whether that fits even for SFV itself can be questionable, but Capcom's direction hasn't changed for the game since its release).

About 4 hours online should unlock costumes for a single character and also make around 40,000 points. Which isn't much considering the better ones cost 20,000. Good luck grinding to complete noobs...

quote:

He's meant for beginner players, as is Nico. However everyone just uses Nico because she's cuter and quite overpowering. As it stands now, it's basically Re:Zero's Rem in ogre mode.

[this message was edited by Professor on Wed 20 Mar 23:25]

"Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Mon 25 Mar 14:50post reply

The online bout request trinket as you practice. You have to decline every time you turn on the system. Ugh.

Okay. So, Nico acts like a guide. I suppose I'll pick her up, though I still say and type that she's a poor woman's Rei. I will not use her against people online.

quote:
The ones where you have to get a specific hold is bad enough when the AI won't even do what you need it to, but there's also one where they want you to get 8 perfects in a row with Raidou.

What...the...Hell? Raidou? What's his version of the Yo no Kaze (or the "Koko desu ka?" move from that lunatic Goenitz)?!

quote:
I've been checking a few tournaments to see how people who know what they are doing play DoA6. It turns out the way to win is to pick Nico.

I can see why Kokoro comes with Neoryu's seal of approval because I came across a good Kokoro yesterday that knocked me all over the stage. Why haven't I been playing her?

I'll be more than happy to school those players with Ayane. What I hate about Kokoro is that throws are not her forte. Her chain throws give me fits, which is why I can't have Kawasumi Ayako-san as an announcer.

quote:
He's meant for beginner players, as is Nico. However everyone just uses Nico because she's cuter and quite overpowering. As it stands now, it's basically Re:Zero's Rem in ogre mode.

She's evil! Evil I tell you! Kokoro's the cute one! Oh, Rem works also. I need to watch her series.

sibarraz
723th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Tue 26 Mar 20:25post reply

I'm liking the game, but the online scene isn't there for me, takes a good chunk of time to find a match

"Re(3):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Tue 26 Mar 21:16post reply

quote:
I'm liking the game, but the online scene isn't there for me, takes a good chunk of time to find a match

I have majority of what I want I suppose? I'll start playing online tomorrow probably, as I'm not at the house w/ the PS4.

sibarraz
725th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Tue 26 Mar 22:33post reply

quote:

I have majority of what I want I suppose? I'll start playing online tomorrow probably, as I'm not at the house w/ the PS4.

When I bought the game I had ZERO 5 bar matches for like 2 weeks. Then when the core values edition was released, I only started to get matched with good connections.

My take is, south american players are not that much into DOA (or buying $60 launch fighters, and the scene only started to appear after the game was for free. And still I can't find that many matches

"Re(5):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Thu 28 Mar 00:44post reply

quote:
When I bought the game I had ZERO 5 bar matches for like 2 weeks. Then when the core values edition was released, I only started to get matched with good connections.

My take is, south american players are not that much into DOA (or buying $60 launch fighters, and the scene only started to appear after the game was for free. And still I can't find that many matches

"Dead or Alive" I believe isn't that big in South America because the series doesn't have a character residents can relate to, a cause that's also said for "Virtua Fighter", but not "Tekken". Then again, until "XIV", "KoF" didn't have characters they can properly (key word "properly", as Momoko was the initial Richard and Bob of the series, a character that doesn't seem to click well) relate to, and yet, it was and still is popular there, though I suppose that Heidern and company have started some of their early battles in Brazil. I suppose that "Tekken's" a thing in South America because it's similar to a 2D fighter regarding button layout also.

"Re(6):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Wed 3 Apr 11:04post reply

18-1 to start my online journey. Honestly, I would've been 10-9 at best, but hey! I'll take 18-1!

"Re(7):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Thu 4 Apr 02:13post reply

quote:
18-1 to start my online journey. Honestly, I would've been 10-9 at best, but hey! I'll take 18-1!

A run like that undoubtedly unlocked quite a few costume pieces!

I've been enjoying playing DoA online but I've been having trouble figuring out how to close distances. You can go flying when you get hit in this game and when that happens I'm never certain how to get back in. Either I try to run/walk back into range and possibly get kicked in the head for my troubles or I try for an unsafe long range attack to close distance and get a kick to the head. I need to work on a consistent way to get back into range or at least to not eat so many kicks.

"Re(8):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Fri 5 Apr 07:00post reply

quote:
A run like that undoubtedly unlocked quite a few costume pieces!

I've been enjoying playing DoA online but I've been having trouble figuring out how to close distances. You can go flying when you get hit in this game and when that happens I'm never certain how to get back in. Either I try to run/walk back into range and possibly get kicked in the head for my troubles or I try for an unsafe long range attack to close distance and get a kick to the head. I need to work on a consistent way to get back into range or at least to not eat so many kicks.

Still using the same character. I'll ride with Ayane until I lose a set. Then, I rotate. I got a good amount of costumes as a result. Use the special button to side step. You can only get hit with typed button like in "Real Bout". Also, use the "Get out of jail card" if you have enough stocks. I use holds whenever I can.

Professor
5619th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(9):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sat 6 Apr 23:18post reply

Once the Lobby gets patched, we are certainly going to have an MMCafe Lagfest!

KensouADV

78th Post

PSN: Mike_ADV
STM: tamakimike
Occasional Customer

"Re(6):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sun 7 Apr 01:33:post reply

quote:

"Dead or Alive" I believe isn't that big in South America because the series doesn't have a character residents can relate to, a cause that's also said for "Virtua Fighter", but not "Tekken". Then again, until "XIV", "KoF" didn't have characters they can properly (key word "properly", as Momoko was the initial Richard and Bob of the series, a character that doesn't seem to click well) relate to, and yet, it was and still is popular there, though I suppose that Heidern and company have started some of their early battles in Brazil. I suppose that "Tekken's" a thing in South America because it's similar to a 2D fighter regarding button layout also.

Well, I can only talk about Brazil but it all comes down to how their arcade machines were present here in late 90's to how is the console presence in the country.

People here really don't care about representation or at least people of my age who lived the arcades. Yeah, Bob Wilson is famous and popular among us but honestly nobody would trade their Iori, Yamazaki, Yashiro, Ralf, Mai and such for his chargable capo moves or any of the South America team from XIV(people here hate Momoko with great passion by the way). I mean, I think Nelson and Zarina are nice and a bit fun, but I rather play Sylvie or MuiMui much more.

Nobody cares about Virtua Fighter because Virtua Fighter machines were only available at special big arcades at malls where the price of a credit was like 5~6x the price of your usual KOF'98 arcade machine at some bar next to your house. Later Tekken machines actually appeared in "regular" arcades and since Paul's punch and Eddy's "bananeira" were so easy to do, they became popular among our folks.

DOA was a series that started in consoles and while the PS1 and PS2 were exploited and thus, the pirated versions of the games were easily available, at that time, arcades were you would go for to play your MvC2, KOF2002, CvS2 and so on. Later the series jumped to Xbox that probably had even less users than actual NeoGeoAES here while the PS2 became more popular with lots of great ports of current arcade games and collections of older ones with Mortal Kombat running its controversial 3D era. On parallel, PCs got better along with emulation of 2D games so everybody could beat Orochi at their homes.

Now even though the 360 was also a target for pirate gamers, PS2 still eclipsed in popularity since last gen consoles were (and still are) quite expensive in both console(don't even get me started with the PS3) and games so I guess the little user base they had with DOA1 and DOA2 Ultimate disappeared in only fond memories while 3 and 4 were released. I myself only came back to the series in 5 Ultimate with the f2p version(later bought Last Round in a sale) and of course, Mai gave a boost in the little userbase of the PS4 here but the underwhelming PC port didn't help much.

The ever increasing minimum specs that raises the prices of PC parts exponentially, don't help brazilians keep playing current PC games so I guess the DOA6 userbase is really low around here while you can easily find someone willing to play KOF2002 at fightcade.

But yeah, since I don't own a PS4 and only play at some friends meetups I guess it'll be hard to show my Tina in a lagfest of DOA6.

Bu the way, wasn't Lisa supposed to be a latina(she's a capo user after all) but got retconned after Itagaki left KT?

[this message was edited by KensouADV on Sun 7 Apr 01:40]

"Re(7):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sun 7 Apr 20:39post reply

quote:
Bu the way, wasn't Lisa supposed to be a latina(she's a capo user after all) but got retconned after Itagaki left KT?

Retconned? I've never seen her as anything but latina, just based on her face, costume and fighting style. Does someone at Team Ninja insist that she's not?

"Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Sun 7 Apr 22:51post reply

quote:
Once the Lobby gets patched, we are certainly going to have an MMCafe Lagfest!

Sounds like a plan! It’s a shame most everything in the game is a mess because the game itself is actually fun to play.

KensouADV

78th Post

PSN: Mike_ADV
STM: tamakimike
Occasional Customer

"Re(11):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Mon 8 Apr 21:25post reply

quote:
By the way, wasn't Lisa supposed to be a latina(she's a capo user after all) but got retconned after Itagaki left KT?

Retconned? I've never seen her as anything but latina, just based on her face, costume and fighting style. Does someone at Team Ninja insist that she's not?

Well, her official bio says she's from USA even though I would never guess after playing her for the past 3 games. Granted, she's a known liar with all the secret evil scientist thing. At the same time, those bios says that NiCO and Marie Rose fights using real life martial arts but probably in the most abstract way of said style.

Speaking of Marie, too bad they didn't go with the theories from 5 that she just pretended to be cute with the supposed fake cry when she loses but played straight as a meek maid who can at least dodge a pterodactyl but only proves that Helena is completely irresponsible in her actions.

"Re(2):Re(11):Re(10):Re(10):'Dead or Alive VI'" , posted Mon 20 May 01:23post reply

The latest patch to DoA6 changed it so that the side-step attack now uses 25% meter. At this point I'm uncertain what I think of the change but I have noticed it makes me much more conscious of meter management than I was before.

Also, the latest rumor is that Kula is going to be the other KoF guest star. How would she would play in the DoA engine? I guess I'll find out in a month.

"Dead or Mai VI" , posted Mon 10 Jun 06:45post reply

Mai and Kula are arriving in DoA6 this month. It looks like Mai has a few new moves she didn't have in DoA5.

PSN: zonepharaoh
CFN: zonepharaoh

"Re(1):Dead or Mai VI" , posted Mon 10 Jun 11:10post reply

quote:
Mai and Kula are arriving in DoA6 this month. It looks like Mai has a few new moves she didn't have in DoA5.

At this point, I will soon forget that Mai didn't originate in DOA (or even KOF for that matter), which I figure is a victory for both parties!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

"Re(2):Dead or A Mai VI" , posted Mon 10 Jun 16:09post reply

quote:
At this point, I will soon forget that Mai didn't originate in DOA (or even KOF for that matter), which I figure is a victory for both parties!

DOA is all about the doll-like faces, but Kula's especially doll-like face seems especially odd.

Just a Person
2105th Post

"Re(3):Dead or A Mai VI" , posted Mon 10 Jun 21:38post reply

Mai fits so naturally into this game... and no, I don't mean it just because of her clothes; her special moves could be a problem for a more realistic 3D fighting game, but judging from this trailer, they look natural.

Same goes for Kula's ice attacks, although it is a little disturbing to have a childish girl in DOA... then again, SNK already had her fighting half-naked in SNK Heroines, so... I guess it's okay?

Maybe I'm this person right in front of you... nah probably not though.

"Mai and Kula?" , posted Wed 12 Jun 03:11post reply

Well, Mai was expected. I figured Leona would've been the second character, but she's probably too cool of a character, and we have Kula instead. Oh well. I'll type more later.

Just a Person
2108th Post

"Re(1):Mai and Kula?" , posted Wed 12 Jun 05:46post reply

quote:
Well, Mai was expected. I figured Leona would've been the second character, but she's probably too cool of a character, and we have Kula instead. Oh well. I'll type more later.

I was expecting either Yuri or King. With destructible clothes, of course, for reasons of Dead or Alive.

nobinobita
1897th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):Mai and Kula?" , posted Wed 12 Jun 13:33:post reply

quote:

I was expecting either Yuri or King. With destructible clothes, of course, for reasons of Dead or Alive.

Kula may restore balance to Dead or Alive. In the past there was an uproar when it was revealed that the most popular character in Dead or Alive was Marie Rose!

People hailed it as a sick sign of the times and changing tastes. But really think about it. The big boob vote was split amongst nearly the entire cast (do you like big boob ninjas? Big boob blonde bombshell wresters? Big boob OLs?). While the Loli contingent had only one clear choice, Marie.

But now there are two lolis, which in a weird way will help the buxom main ladies take center stage again.

Also just from a visual standpoint it helps to have a few less grandiously endowed characters to add variety and visual contrast. You need small boobs to really give the big boobs scale.

King would have been great. A svelte mature woman modestly dressed ... until her gigantit knockers explode out of her shirt! And then imagine the hundreds of other increasingly lewd outfits you'd be able to buy for her. She'd eventually get lost in the mix. Kula, the blue haired waif will always stand out.

I haven't played a new DOA in years, so I dunno if stuff with Marie Rose gets creepy or not. It will definitely get creepy AF with Kula if her defining personality traits continue to be that she's very innocent and always eating sweets and soliciting them from strangers.

Anyway I hope the game is fun and the fans are happy!

*update*

Actually sat down and paid attention to the trailer.

Mai looks great! She absolutely fits in perfectly. They still managed to make her have her own specific feeling too, even though she's yet another big breasted lady ninja, she feels like an upbeat gravure model who doesn't dye her hair. She seems more down to earth than the other kunoichis.

Kula looks great for the most part too. When I saw screens I thought her face looked too generic. Seeing her in motion... I don't know what they're doing but they've really mastered this quasi-realistic anime face. All their faces are really really similar but differentiated in subtle ways that actually work. Kula does somehow have her own air about her.

I don't like her new costume though. I think it's carried over from SNK Heroines? I really hate that weird white spot on her torso. It's literally like a big diamond that draws attention to her crotch. I don't mind lewd designs, but this just doesn't fit the character and it's distracting and not visually pleasing at all. I am a bit disturbed at the overt messaging of it too with the implications of pure white snow that seems less a call out to her powers and more of a fetishization of her virginity. Her previous outfits are much better. She's a lot cooler when she's just in a cool sentai-ish fighting outfit, but it's this really cute girl underneath. Her outfit itself doesn't need to be girly and it certainly doesn't need to emphasize her vag. Her alt costumes actually look relatively tame though, especially compared to the ones in SNK Heroines!

Anyway overall looks really nice. It would be rad if they got more SNK characters in there in the future!

www.art-eater.com

[this message was edited by nobinobita on Wed 12 Jun 13:44]

"Re(3):Mai and Kula?" , posted Thu 13 Jun 01:25post reply

quote:
Kula's clothes

I'm not much of a Kula fan so I haven't really thought about her costume a great deal. That said, I always found it a bit of a waste that such a chipper girl has to pattern her outfit on the professional gloom machine that is K'. A few white highlights isn't a bad idea and it's a more interesting choice than that giant Lara Croft belt buckle she used to wear. The white on her stomach, to me, brings to mind a penguin. The diamond shape that's created by her coat is probably there for two reasons. First, Kula's working on her personal branding so she's bringing the "Diamond" part of her name to the forefront. Second, a round stomach on a penguin is cute but on Kula it would look like she ate too many doughnuts. I'm not certain it works -and I'm not certain how she's keeping her chaps in place- but it's something different.

sibarraz
736th Post

XBL: Sibarraz4Life
Wii: SW-0240-1091-7555(SWITCH)
STM: Sibarraz
CFN: VirtuaDefender
Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(4):Mai and Kula?" , posted Thu 13 Jun 01:43post reply

Weren't Kasumi and Ayane underage on the first games? like at this point the only difference between them and Kula is that the letter looks more like a little girl than the ninjas

"Re(5):Mai and Kula?" , posted Sat 15 Jun 00:58:post reply

I'll try to have a few bouts in. I know that I'm rusty. I've been busy with cleaning among other tasks.

quote:

Ha ha ha!

quote:
Kula may restore balance to Dead or Alive. In the past there was an uproar when it was revealed that the most popular character in Dead or Alive was Marie Rose!

People hailed it as a sick sign of the times and changing tastes. But really think about it. The big boob vote was split amongst nearly the entire cast (do you like big boob ninjas? Big boob blonde bombshell wresters? Big boob OLs?). While the Loli contingent had only one clear choice, Marie.

But now there are two lolis, which in a weird way will help the buxom main ladies take center stage again.

Also just from a visual standpoint it helps to have a few less grandiously endowed characters to add variety and visual contrast. You need small boobs to really give the big boobs scale. 

King would have been great. A svelte mature woman modestly dressed ... until her gigantit knockers explode out of her shirt! And then imagine the hundreds of other increasingly lewd outfits you'd be able to buy for her. She'd eventually get lost in the mix. Kula, the blue haired waif will always stand out. 

I haven't played a new DOA in years, so I dunno if stuff with Marie Rose gets creepy or not. It will definitely get creepy AF with Kula if her defining personality traits continue to be that she's very innocent and always eating sweets and soliciting them from strangers.

Anyway I hope the game is fun and the fans are happy! 

*update*

Actually sat down and paid attention to the trailer.

Mai looks great! She absolutely fits in perfectly. They still managed to make her have her own specific feeling too, even though she's yet another big breasted lady ninja, she feels like an upbeat gravure model who doesn't dye her hair. She seems more down to earth than the other kunoichis. 

Kula looks great for the most part too. When I saw screens I thought her face looked too generic. Seeing her in motion... I don't know what they're doing but they've really mastered this quasi-realistic anime face. All their faces are really really similar but differentiated in subtle ways that actually work. Kula does somehow have her own air about her.

I don't like her new costume though. I think it's carried over from SNK Heroines? I really hate that weird white spot on her torso. It's literally like a big diamond that draws attention to her crotch. I don't mind lewd designs, but this just doesn't fit the character and it's distracting and not visually pleasing at all. I am a bit disturbed at the overt messaging of it too with the implications of pure white snow that seems less a call out to her powers and more of a fetishization of her virginity. Her previous outfits are much better. She's a lot cooler when she's just in a cool sentai-ish fighting outfit, but it's this really cute girl underneath. Her outfit itself doesn't need to be girly and it certainly doesn't need to emphasize her vag. Her alt costumes actually look relatively tame though, especially compared to the ones in SNK Heroines!

Anyway overall looks really nice. It would be rad if they got more SNK characters in there in the future!

I'm not as solid with Marie as I am with others. Kula should get a flat discussion heated up. The new costume I believe is actually Angel's.

quote:
I'm not much of a Kula fan so I haven't really thought about her costume a great deal. That said, I always found it a bit of a waste that such a chipper girl has to pattern her outfit on the professional gloom machine that is K'. A few white highlights isn't a bad idea and it's a more interesting choice than that giant Lara Croft belt buckle she used to wear. The white on her stomach, to me, brings to mind a penguin. The diamond shape that's created by her coat is probably there for two reasons. First, Kula's working on her personal branding so she's bringing the "Diamond" part of her name to the forefront. Second, a round stomach on a penguin is cute but on Kula it would look like she ate too many doughnuts. I'm not certain it works -and I'm not certain how she's keeping her chaps in place- but it's something different.

You nailed it.

quote:
Weren't Kasumi and Ayane underage on the first games? like at this point the only difference between them and Kula is that the letter looks more like a little girl than the ninjas

If remember correctly, in the beginning at the oldest, Kasumi was only 17, and Ayane was 15 or 16. So, they're underage characters. Now that the question has hit my mind with a different one, I don't even think that any of the series's Japanese girls outside of Momiji have reached Japanese adulthood. (In Japan, you're an adult at 20, and they have a special day for adulthood called Seijin no Hi or The Coming of Age Day held the second of January [the 15th back in the day].)

[this message was edited by Seizya on Sat 15 Jun 01:02]

"Re(6):Yes, Mai and Kula" , posted Thu 20 Jun 03:24post reply

So the girls made it into DoA6. Mai feels... a bit weak? I haven't figured out her good combos but on my initial test of her it didn't feel as if her hits packed a lot of punch. She does, however, retain her move where she jumps on your head and makes you explode. That's my favorite move in Mai's arsenal since it makes no sense whatsoever. Kula translated quite well considering she hasn't been in many game engines outside of KoF. She looks quite happy when destroying people and at first glance her ice breath appears to be quite good since it's the first DoA move to freeze an opponent in place.

Also of note is that the SNK girls even received their own little story modes. Kula dramatically teleports into the game as if she were the Terminator. Mai, however, appears to have simply taken an Uber to the fight.

Just a Person
2114th Post

"Re(7):Yes, Mai and Kula" , posted Thu 20 Jun 09:14post reply

quote:
Also of note is that the SNK girls even received their own little story modes. Kula dramatically teleports into the game as if she were the Terminator. Mai, however, appears to have simply taken an Uber to the fight.

Interesting. I wonder if it means that DOA fighters who are still left out of this game (Momiji, Leon, Gen-Fu, etc.) may also get their own short stories in case they're added as DLC, so as to explain what they were doing while the tournament and the ninjas mission were going on (in other words, nothing).

"Re(8):Yes, Mai and Kula" , posted Sat 22 Jun 16:54post reply

Is there a way to buy just Mai and Kula w/o the insane season pass price tag? I don't need all of the costumes right away.

Professor
5665th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(9):Yes, Mai and Kula" , posted Sat 22 Jun 17:46post reply

quote:
Is there a way to buy just Mai and Kula w/o the insane season pass price tag? I don't need all of the costumes right away.

They're available for purchase 864yen per character on JP PSN; the same should be the case for US PSN store.

"Re(10):Yes, Mai and Kula" , posted Sun 23 Jun 16:18post reply

So, I'm trying real hard to be better with Neo Ryu's girl. For some reason, I keep getting the highest scores with Kokoro on certain difficulties, yet I don't feel like I became much better. I've learned that her version of the Dynamite Straight is the same as Roy's and Hitomi's regarding the command, but I so have a long way to go.

quote:
So the girls made it into DoA6. Mai feels... a bit weak? I haven't figured out her good combos but on my initial test of her it didn't feel as if her hits packed a lot of punch. She does, however, retain her move where she jumps on your head and makes you explode. That's my favorite move in Mai's arsenal since it makes no sense whatsoever. Kula translated quite well considering she hasn't been in many game engines outside of KoF. She looks quite happy when destroying people and at first glance her ice breath appears to be quite good since it's the first DoA move to freeze an opponent in place.

I had to play as Mai to see if she did get worse in "VI". Guess what. It feels like she went a step forward, but three steps backward, meaning yes, she got worse in "VI". Her Ryuu En Bu here is on the same level as the one in the "CvS" games, as in it's bad, and her Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi does pitiful damage. Sure, she gains a flip kick (which I don't remember from "V"), but I'm going to pick her less now. She's only a good character if you're playing against a person with a slow Internet connection, which feels like "KoF XIII" all over again.

I'm generally average at best Kula, but with that being typed, I for the life of me couldn't play as her properly. I need to rewire my brain, but even if I do that task, I end up wondering how I can perform her simple combos. She doesn't look weird in any way though.

quote:
They're available for purchase 864yen per character on JP PSN; the same should be the case for US PSN store.

Thank you Hakase. I wish that's the total for both characters as opposed to each. Sigh.

"Re(2):Re(10):Yes, Mai and Kula" , posted Tue 25 Jun 04:29post reply

quote:
I had to play as Mai to see if she did get worse in "VI". Guess what. It feels like she went a step forward, but three steps backward, meaning yes, she got worse in "VI". Her Ryuu En Bu here is on the same level as the one in the "CvS" games, as in it's bad, and her Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi does pitiful damage. Sure, she gains a flip kick (which I don't remember from "V"), but I'm going to pick her less now. She's only a good character if you're playing against a person with a slow Internet connection, which feels like "KoF XIII" all over again.

My inability to play Mai is also hindered by the fact I can't land her Shiranui-Ryu Ougi Kunoichi during a match. Oh well, maybe I can eventually find a tournament stream where someone has figured out how to play her.

"Re(3):Re(10):Yes, Mai and Kula" , posted Tue 25 Jun 06:14post reply

quote:
My inability to play Mai is also hindered by the fact I can't land her Shiranui-Ryu Ougi Kunoichi during a match. Oh well, maybe I can eventually find a tournament stream where someone has figured out how to play her.

What's the motion?

"Re(4):Re(10):Yes, Mai and Kula" , posted Tue 25 Jun 22:32post reply

quote:

What's the motion?

On an airborne opponent you need to land . From the combo videos I've seen it looks like a flashy ender but I don't know if it's better to go for an easier juggle than that hand cramp of a move.

"Re(5):Re(10):Yes, Mai and Kula" , posted Fri 28 Jun 01:26post reply

quote:

What's the motion?

On an airborne opponent you need to land . From the combo videos I've seen it looks like a flashy ender but I don't know if it's better to go for an easier juggle than that hand cramp of a move.

That's interesting. I wish she also got a move from Andy or two to really give opponents fits. I hate how the Ryuu En Buu doesn't set the opponent on fire.

"DoA6 season two" , posted Sun 21 Jul 03:50post reply

The new stage looks like a lot of fun.

Just a Person
2128th Post

"Re(1):DoA6 season two" , posted Sun 21 Jul 06:28:post reply

quote:

Dead or Alive isn't really Dead or Alive without a beach stage and swimsuits. Now DoA6 looks more like a proper DoA game. The dolphins interacting with the fight are a great touch.

I'm a little surprised, however, that Team Ninja gave swimsuits for ALL characters this time. Not even Eliot escaped from appearing half-naked, it seems.

It seems there will also be a new fighter getting added later this year (probably Momiji for obvious reasons). Now, if only DoA6 could get back the Tag Battle and Team Fight modes... it was always cool how you could sorta emulate the feel of both MvC and KoF in a single game (even if Team Fight was always restricted to a single match before needing to start over).

[this message was edited by Just a Person on Sun 21 Jul 06:32]

"Re(1):DoA6 season two" , posted Sun 21 Jul 06:54post reply

quote:

The new stage is nice. Still hate the insane asking price of the season pass.