BRING ME FLESH AND BRING ME WINE
BRING ME PINE LOGS HITHER

THOU AND I WILL SEE HIM DINE
WHEN WE BEAR HIM THITHER

Replies:

user profileedit/delete message
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"VENERATE THE MARTYR" , posted Tue 25 Dec 10:32post reply

2B allowing us to explore the deep tragicomedic heroism of Dragonball even though DBFZ has been actively removed from the tournament scene at the height of its success reminds us that 2B is truly this era's greatest hero.

The etymology of "martyr" descends literally from "witness", which makes reminds us that glorification of martyrdom comes through the observances of the martyr as well as the observance of the martyr. See also: Mad Max Fury Road.

PSN: Buttermonster
XBL: Prepaidpenguin
Wii: WiiU:Buttermonster
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a

"Re(1):MANDATORY CHRISTMAS MERRINESS THREAD" , posted Tue 25 Dec 10:55post reply

Pascal what have i done to you

ktallguy
1507th Post

PSN: Hunter-KT
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
CFN: n/a
Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):MANDATORY CHRISTMAS MERRINESS THREAD" , posted Tue 25 Dec 11:00post reply

Marrry Chrastmas everyone

quote:
https://i.imgur.com/0XJhqsG.jpg [Image Attached]

PSN: Ishmael26b
CFN: Ishmael26b

"Re(3):MANDATORY CHRISTMAS MERRINESS THREAD" , posted Tue 25 Dec 23:17post reply

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Yuki Yagami

165th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):MANDATORY CHRISTMAS MERRINESS THREAD" , posted Wed 26 Dec 02:45post reply

Belated Happy Holidays from Asia.

"Lasciate ogne speranza"

PSN: zonepharaoh
CFN: zonepharaoh

"Re(5):MANDATORY CHRISTMAS MERRINESS THREAD" , posted Thu 27 Dec 01:34post reply

quote:
Pascal what have i done to you
2B and Pascal-Spoon died for your sins BUT DON'T WORRY

The three wise men of Xenogears and Futurama evil Robot Santa wish you a belated MERRY X-MAS

BONUS: did you know that having the three wise men in Chrono Trigger be named after the biblical wise men was only introduced in Woolsey's clever translation, and then reverse-imported into Chrono Trigger's gnostic-Jungian pseudo-sequel in Japanese????

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...
Professor
5559th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(6):MANDATORY CHRISTMAS MERRINESS THREAD" , posted Thu 27 Dec 12:48post reply

quote:
Pascal what have i done to you 2B and Pascal-Spoon died for your sins BUT DON'T WORRY

The three wise men of Xenogears and Futurama evil Robot Santa wish you a belated MERRY X-MAS

BONUS: did you know that having the three wise men in Chrono Trigger be named after the biblical wise men was only introduced in Woolsey's clever translation, and then reverse-imported into Chrono Trigger's gnostic-Jungian pseudo-sequel in Japanese????

Merry Belated Christmas! Oddly enough I haven't seen Santa Colonel Sanders around town recently or the Sanders statue in general come to think, although he's been reportedly been spotted on desolated rodes to scare off bikers.