user profileedit/delete message
PSN: SeizyaStarlight
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"'KoF 2018 Special' - Round 1" , posted Fri 6 Jul 16:40post reply

*Insert images of the title hunters, and then, insert scene of Mai, Yuri and "Rayearth" Fuu enjoying shopping and holding the trophy at Harajuku. Mai and Yuri show you the money. Fuu shows you the trophy.*

"The King of Fighters 2018"!

Okay! It's that time of the year! It's time for another "King of Fighters" tournament!

The rules.

1. Make sure you vote for the team you want to move on. A team that doesn't carry an extra vote point must have 1 more vote at the end against the team with an extra vote point to force a tie. Each round lasts for a week. You can abstain if you can't decide on a match up. Contestants, you can vote for your team.

2. Contestants, in the event of a tie, the case of a tie breaker, Justice Kyo or I depending on who's fighting will be the judge as he or I will look at convincing statements on why one's team should win the round. No trash talking, as this is a family fun event. (I know that Kero-chan used profanity, but at least he didn't blatantly say it in front of the kid, right? So, no trash talking.).

Got any questions? Don't hesitate to type it to me. Good luck.

1 - Seizya - Japanese Heroines Team: Mai ("GD"/"KoF"), Yuri ("RnK"/"KoF") and Fuu ("Rayearth")/(^_^) vs. 8 - Neo0r0chiaku -  Double Dual Twin Two Turbo Pistols Team: Con Smith ("Killer 7"), Noel Vermillion ("BlazBlue") and Revi ("Black Lagoon")/(・_・)
Anyo~! (・ω・)

4 - Sei's brother - New Charlie's Angels Team: Mary ("GD"/"KoF"), King ("RnK"/"KoF") and Yang ("RWBY"/"Blazblue Cross Tag")/(^_^) vs. 5 - SNK, Konami & Sunrise - Wakamoto Norio-san Team: Igniz ("KoF"), Dracula ("Dracula"/"Castlevania") and Vicious ("Cowboy Bebop")/(^_^)
Da da da da~!

3 - NeoRyu - Kawasumi Ayako-san Team: Hinako ("KoF"), Kokoro ("DoA"), and Fuu ("Samurai Champloo")/(・_・) vs. 6 - Just a Person - Evil Teddies Team: Monokuma ("Danganronpa"), Shadow Teddie ("Persona 4") and WaruMonzaemon ("Digimon")/(^_^)
Give me Kuma! He can take Hinako, Kokoro and Fuu to the fish market to have them buy his dinner! w ( ̄▽ ̄)

2 - Justice Kyo - Bamco Heroines Team: Faye ("Cowboy Bebop"), Ritsuko and Makoto ("The Idolmaster")/(^_^) vs. 7 - Just a Person - Tough Barely Young Ladies Team: Genkai ("Yuu Yuu Hakusho"), Oume and Otane ("Goketsuji Ichizoku")/(^_^)
Botan and Azusa so need to spend a day together. Ha!

Replies:

"Re(1):'KoF 2018 Special' - Round 1" , posted Fri 6 Jul 16:48post reply

I picked the top four seeds. I so don't want to see poor Mai, Yuri and Fuu take on Igniz, Dracula and Vicious in round 2. It's already bad enough the online spinner I worked with forced my youngest brother's team to face those insane guys right off the bat. Having the champs do that in the second round is worse.

"Re(2):'KoF 2018 Special' - Round 1" , posted Tue 10 Jul 01:18post reply

How are Mary, King and Yang winning against Igniz, Dracula and Vicious?! It makes no sense! I get that King nearly won a title, but it's a team of Wakamoto-san bad boys! Oh well. Glad that if the results hold up, my brother and I face each other in Round 2.

Neoryu & Justice Kyo will have shorter runs this year than last year? Good golly. I already knew the former's team wouldn't do so well this year, but not Faye, Ritsuko and Makoto. If the results hold up, I'm voting for Genkai, Oume and Otane in Round 2.

"2018 Round 1 warning" , posted Thu 12 Jul 04:19post reply

Round 1 ends the day after tomorrow. Vote now if you haven't done so.

"'KoF 2018 Special' Round 1 final scores" , posted Fri 13 Jul 16:15post reply

R. 1 Final scores

*1 - 3 + 1 = 4 vs. *8 - 3

*4 - 4 + 1 = 5 vs. *5 - 2 + 1 = 3

*3 - 2 vs. *6 - 4 + 1 = 5