ATTN kofoguz: can you comment on trileçe - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1192 Views )

user profileedit/delete message
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"ATTN kofoguz: can you comment on trileçe" , posted Sat 17 Mar 01:32post reply

Is this story true?

Also I didn't know that Turkey was such a soap opera production capital!

Replies:

user profileedit/delete message
Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):ATTN kofoguz: can you comment on trileç" , posted Tue 20 Mar 21:19post reply

quote:
Is this story true?

Also I didn't know that Turkey was such a soap opera production capital!

I had no idea that a dessert called "Trileçe" existed, I thought the reason that it might have been the fact I lived in another region, in Istanbul only for a year. So,I asked my flatmate who lives there, about the dessert and the story. He knows Trileçe but not the story. Sorry.

Second sentence though, it was our dinner conversationtge other night. About how we were surprised to the fact that TV series industry became huge in Turkey, (I even saw a quality one was bought by SVT2, N2 Swedish national tv channel). There was a nation wide protest aboyt the industry becoming more and more ruthless and people in the industry started to get exhausted from stress trying to produce 90 minutes episode for each week.

Also that led to a conversation about how Turkey's unique position of being a secular but mostly muslim country turned it a MUS-Vegas. Cannot comment of Arabian Peninsula's and Northern Africa's countries but I do know that not every part of every country on those region have the comfort of being able to buy or consume alcoholic beverages openly. So everything happens in MUS-Vegas stays in MUS-Vegas.

Oh, also it became so big in some countries, this Uzbek Imam reacted -I'm suspicious because of a jealousy crisis at home- in a ridiculously homophobic way.