Friendly reminder: Try out the BBS's Expresso - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (197 Views )
Professor
5310th Post

user profileedit/delete message
MMCafe Owner

"Friendly reminder: Try out the BBS's Expresso" , posted Thu 11 Jan 23:14post reply

To users of the BBS (particularly those who visit infrequently)--

Try out the new "Expresso/ICE" mode that makes loading much faster when viewing on PC!

It's easy-- just pick "Expresso" from the BBS menu's top right, and then reload.

(It's the default mode for first time visitors and mobile viewing now.)

Replies:

Platinum Carpet V.I.P Requiem

"Re(1):Friendly reminder: Try out the BBS's Ex" , posted Fri 12 Jan 00:04post reply

Thanks prof!
From my side, it's easier to read on PC (Firefox) but there's always a second or two of loading at the beginning for some reason (with a little green "now loading" circle").
Nothing else to report, it looks nice!

Even though it's threateningly NEW and there's little I hate more than new things in my old things.

Professor
5314th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):Friendly reminder: Try out the BBS's Ex" , posted Fri 12 Jan 02:12post reply

quote:
Thanks prof!
From my side, it's easier to read on PC (Firefox) but there's always a second or two of loading at the beginning for some reason (with a little green "now loading" circle").
Nothing else to report, it looks nice!

Even though it's threateningly NEW and there's little I hate more than new things in my old things.

Ahh, the loading circle always appears until the screen is completely drawn! However, I might make it so that it won't appear for the first 2 or so seconds-- thanks for leading me to the idea.