user profileedit/delete message
PSN: SeizyaStarlight
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Updating name card (meishi)" , posted Wed 27 Sep 04:37post reply

As I update my name card, which character will go on it now?
"Sailor Moon's" Ami/Mercury.
"Love Live's" Hanayo.
Keep "Tokimemo's" Hikari.
Pick a different character. (Post your choice.)

I'll try a silly poll, but a poll I need to conduct anyway. I know that I should update my name card at some point. Might as well pick now. It's a good time, especially since I'm moving back to my childhood suburb, and an update is warranted.

I figured that I should have a shoujo manga character choice, and I debated between Ami and Fuu. Ami is more logical since she's still significant now. Then again, Fuu won a "KoF" tournament. (・ω・)

Hanayo's there since it seems like school idols are a thing these days. I had no plans of following "Love Live", as I already have too much info to remember like the "Imas" girls. The person that made me try hard to remember the girls wasn't a friend from San Francisco, but rather Nanase Aoi-sensei. (Yes, the "Samutama" artist.)

A part of me wants to keep Hikari, especially since she's my second favorite "Tokimemo" girl after Shiori. (On the flip side, Hikari's Chupiler's favorite "Tokimemo" girl.) The problem is that almost no one outside of Japan knows who she is. This is the trait that makes the change logical. This is also why as terrific an idea it'd be, I can't draw someone like Shasta of "Ibara" & "Pink Sweets" or Dominna of "Black/Matrix". (Brackt would like to see the latter though.)

You can choose someone else. Key note: if you suggest a guy, don't pick a big one because I'll be ruthlessly honest. Like Takaya Natsuki-sensei, I draw guys to be skinny, and as a result, drawing big guys is my flaw. So, no, don't pick guys like Kenshirou or Zangief. (Even if Kenshirou's not the size of Zangief, having him skinny feels off for me.) While we're at it, I guess big girls give me trouble also.

I guess that's that? I'll end this in around a week. I'll add the votes on Twitter also. Thanks everyone. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Replies:

"Re(1):Updating name card (meishi)" , posted Wed 27 Sep 04:46:post reply

I pick a seal, and that's final! Seals rule! Ahem!

Had to do the silly paragraph to clarify the vote needed to see the results. Ah, forgot. The original rugged drawing of Hikari is here.

[this message was edited by Seizya on Wed 27 Sep 04:47]

"Ami!" , posted Tue 3 Oct 14:23post reply

Okay! Looks like Ami's on my name card now. I'll get started soonish. Thank you guys. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ