user profileedit/delete message
PSN: SeizyaStarlight
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"JJJ and the storms" , posted Tue 12 Sep 06:08post reply

Anyone know if he's okay? I recall that he's a Houston resident. Them storms are no joke. I can't recall who are the Miami posters.

Replies:

PSN: Ishmael26b
CFN: Ishmael26b

"Re(1):JJJ and the storms" , posted Wed 13 Sep 04:55post reply

quote:
Anyone know if he's okay? I recall that he's a Houston resident. Them storms are no joke. I can't recall who are the Miami posters.

That's right, JJJ is down in Texas isn't he? I haven't heard from him but I do hope he's above the water line.

PSN: zonepharaoh
CFN: zonepharaoh

"Re(2):JJJ and the storms" , posted Wed 13 Sep 08:37post reply

Yeah he's fine. I hear he used the fruits of his recent weight training to repel the hurricane with the power of his fist alone. I have it on good authority it looked like this

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...
Ungenesis
468th Post

PSN: n/a
Wii: ungenesis
STM: ungenesis
CFN: ungenesis
Gold Customer

"Re(3):JJJ and the storms" , posted Thu 14 Sep 05:52post reply

Hey all, just got power and internet restored in Palm Beach County Florida. Anyone heard from Tai-Pan? I recall he was about an hour south of me in Ft Lauderdale and I think things got a little more beat up there.

"Hai ... Shindekudasai?"

Anyone still playing Phantasy Star Online 2?
Ship: 2
ID: entropytempts
Professor
5211th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(4):JJJ and the storms" , posted Thu 14 Sep 17:33post reply

quote:
Hey all, just got power and internet restored in Palm Beach County Florida. Anyone heard from Tai-Pan? I recall he was about an hour south of me in Ft Lauderdale and I think things got a little more beat up there.

Ungenesis-- great to hear that you're ok! Hope Tai-pan is OK too, he hasn't posted recently here (last was in June)

So is JJJ fine?

"Re(5):JJJ and the storms" , posted Sun 17 Sep 19:18:post reply

Just to note, our pal buttermonster Juan is also alright! he's in texas toooo

[this message was edited by exodus on Sun 17 Sep 19:51]

PSN: Ishmael26b
CFN: Ishmael26b

"Re(6):JJJ and the storms" , posted Mon 18 Sep 00:06post reply

quote:

We weren't worried about Juan; penguins can swim.

Professor
5212th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(7):JJJ and the storms" , posted Mon 18 Sep 09:37post reply

quote:

Ishmael beat me to the pun

"Re(8):JJJ and the storms" , posted Tue 19 Sep 07:42:post reply

quote:
Yeah he's fine. I hear he used the fruits of his recent weight training to repel the hurricane with the power of his fist alone. I have it on good authority it looked like this

Ha ha ha! This was needed bad.

quote:

Glad that you got power and Internet restored. Sadly, no.

quote:

Ishmael beat me to the pun

I recall that he's down there. Just couldn't recall if he's a Houston resident also. Penguins can swim. Just don't think that they can handle the water down south.

[this message was edited by Seizya on Thu 21 Sep 02:55]

PSN: Kusanagi82
New Red Carpet Member

"Re(5):JJJ and the storms" , posted Wed 20 Sep 03:21post reply

quote:

Hi there! Glad to hear everybody is fine. My power went out on Friday the 8th and didn't come back until Friday the 15th. I live in a barrier island in Fort Lauderdale. Which, even though is very pretty, still uses old power grids and infrastructure. Not having power for a week is an amazing experience. Only problem is trying to sleep at night through the scorching heat and lack of wind (especially after the hurricane was gone). Needless to say I had a blast during the hurricane. For some reason I became the de facto leader of the hurricane resistance. We camped outside in the building hallways and had a grand time. All while enjoying the insane hurricane winds (we were a mile away from the ocean).

I'm still catching up with work and other digital endeavors (such as Nier Automata, which I like!!).

Thanks for worrying and I'm glad to be back!

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"
ungenesis
469th Post

PSN: n/a
Wii: ungenesis
STM: ungenesis
CFN: ungenesis
Gold Customer

"Re(6):JJJ and the storms" , posted Wed 20 Sep 06:41post reply

Glad to hear it. This was the first storm I've really worried about since Wilma demolished my home almost 10 years ago

"Hai ... Shindekudasai?"

Anyone still playing Phantasy Star Online 2?
Ship: 2
ID: entropytempts

"Re(6):JJJ and the storms" , posted Thu 21 Sep 03:00post reply

quote:
Hi there! Glad to hear everybody is fine. My power went out on Friday the 8th and didn't come back until Friday the 15th. I live in a barrier island in Fort Lauderdale. Which, even though is very pretty, still uses old power grids and infrastructure. Not having power for a week is an amazing experience. Only problem is trying to sleep at night through the scorching heat and lack of wind (especially after the hurricane was gone). Needless to say I had a blast during the hurricane. For some reason I became the de facto leader of the hurricane resistance. We camped outside in the building hallways and had a grand time. All while enjoying the insane hurricane winds (we were a mile away from the ocean).

I'm still catching up with work and other digital endeavors (such as Nier Automata, which I like!!).

Thanks for worrying and I'm glad to be back!

Glad that you're back! The Professor mentioned that you haven't posted in three months. I can't handle not having power being a city/suburb guy.