user profileedit/delete message
PSN: SeizyaStarlight
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"'KoF 2017 Special', R. 2" , posted Sat 15 Jul 16:28post reply

Holy cow! Those are tight bouts! I didn't think that the Kawasumi-san team would win, but so much for that thought.

The field has shrunk from 8 teams to 4. Both guy teams are now fishing. 3 of the final 4 teams carry at least a member that knows this tournament, but don't sleep on the Bamco heroines team, as they know how to fight also. Also, 3 of the 4 teams carry a bond. So, the Kawasumi-san team needs a good start.

Seeing that no one provided a bracket except for me, only Neo Ryu and Justice Kyo have a chance to take my Azusa figurine, as no one can claim the "Gochiusa" book. Once again, the round ends a week from today. Vote for who you want to move on. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

1 - Seizya - Japanese Heroines Team: Mai ("GD"/"KoF"), Yuri ("RnK"/"KoF") and Fuu ("Rayearth") vs. 4 - Seizya - Cure Soldiers Team: Athena ("Psycho Soldier"/"KoF"), Nagisa/Black and Honoka/White ("Pretty Cure").
Japanese Heroines Team - (^_^)
Cure Soldiers Team - (^_^)
あたたたたた!/Atatatatata!

2 - NeoRyu - Kawasumi Ayako-san Team: Hinako ("KoF"), Kokoro ("DoA"), and Fuu ("Samurai Champloo") vs. 3 - Justice Kyo - Bamco Heroines Team: Faye ("Cowboy Bebop"), Ritsuko and Makoto ("The Idolmaster").
Kawasumi Ayako-san Team - (・_・)
Bamco Heroines Team - (^_^)
オラオラオラ!/Oraoraora!

Replies:

"Re(1):'KoF 2017 Special', R. 2" , posted Sat 15 Jul 16:35:post reply

Not voting in either poll. Can't vote between the trio of Mai, Yuri and "Rayearth" Fuu and the trio of Athena, Nagisa and Honoka. Can't vote between the Bamco team and the Kawasumi-san team, as I'll have a hard time facing their friends. I'll see Neo Ryu's and Justice Kyo's next month.

If worse comes to worst, I'll vote based on logic. For now, I will not vote. The process's too tense.

[this message was edited by Seizya on Sun 16 Jul 17:26]

"Re(2):'KoF 2017 Special', R. 2" , posted Sat 22 Jul 03:22post reply

Round 2 ends tomorrow! Vote now if you haven't done so!

"R. 2 final results" , posted Sun 23 Jul 07:13post reply

Japanese Heroines Team - 4 ★ Cure Soldiers Team - 2

Bamco Heroines Team - 3 ★ Kawasumi Ayako-san Team - 2