user profileedit/delete message
PSN: SeizyaHakase
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Help Ogata Megumi-san!" , posted Sun 28 May 08:43post reply

Help Ogata Megumi-san make her anniversary album released worldwide!

If you're wondering what makes this move significant, it's the first time a seiyuu is trying to make his or her album released worldwide. Unless you have a Kinokuniya store in your city or area, you'll need to be in Japan or tack on shipping charges to get albums from them. I already did my share. I know you guys can help also whether it's through money or word of mouth.

Replies:

PSN: SeizyaStarlight

"Mission accomplished!" , posted Fri 7 Jul 19:48post reply

ヘイ!イエイー!任務完了!

"Re(1):Help Ogata Megumi-san!" , posted Tue 3 Oct 05:01post reply

Man I have no words for this... It's been a while since I haven't posted here, but still lurks form time to time.

Loosing Toxico is terrible. I'll seriously miss him, from all the fun hes did here with his monkey army, Juan's evil cloned sister Juna, and the famous Obsscene woodoo dance teleport...

He was always nice to peoples, never agressive, always taking time to speak and explain things, I can't count how much advices he did gives me for many games... Tekken, KOF, Sengoku ...

I will miss him really, we all I'm sure.

Just give my condolences to all his family and his sister.

Fortes fortuna juvat...

PSN: SeizyaStarlight

"Funded Ogata Megumi-san album explanation" , posted Tue 3 Oct 23:28post reply

Wrong post. Ha ha ha! Sibarraz made the Toxico memorial post. This is now the celebration post of Ogata Megumi-san's worldwide album. (The Japanese die should've told you that this post deals with an old-school Japanese subject.) If you haven't done so by now, copy what you typed here, and then, paste it there.

I'm surprised that I'm the only one here excited for the news. Maybe it's because the name doesn't ring a bell for people. I'll explain anyway.

Like I typed already, if you're wondering what makes this move significant, it's the first time a seiyuu is trying to make his or her album released worldwide. Unless you have a Kinokuniya store in your city or area, you'll need to be in Japan or tack on shipping charges to get albums from them. The Japanese took care of their end, and so did the people outside of Japan.

As for the name, though most people outside of Japan don't remember Ogata-san's name, the same people should remember her characters. Her most well-known characters? Haruka/Uranus in "Sailor Moon", Kurama in "Yuu Yuu Hakusho" (her first role, as she was a theater actress prior), Shinji in "Evangelion", Yukito in "Cardcaptor Sakura", the original Yuugi and Yami in "Yuugiou" and I don't know if I can type this one, but Julia in "Great Teacher Onizuka" (Kunio's mother).

Call me weird, but my favorite Ogata-san character is actually Tracy of "Toushinden". I don't remember playing with her a lot as a teenager (I'm an Ellie guy), but I'm that fond of Tracy. Must be the usage of the tonfa.