user profileedit/delete message
PSN: robotchris
XBL: robotchris
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Bitsummit 2017?" , posted Fri 12 May 09:56post reply

Any fellow Cafe-ers heading to Kyoto for this next weekend? I'm attending for my first time and I was curious if some other folks are going too.

You have to carefully reproduce the world of "Castlevania" in the solemn atmosphere.

Replies:
nobinobita
1811th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Bitsummit 2017?" , posted Fri 12 May 17:03post reply

quote:
Any fellow Cafe-ers heading to Kyoto for this next weekend? I'm attending for my first time and I was curious if some other folks are going too.

Oh man, I'm sure excited for you! I hope you have an awesome trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

www.art-eater.com
chazumaru
1874th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Bitsummit 2017?" , posted Mon 15 May 00:49post reply

I might be there! I have some meetings in the area that week.

Même Narumi est épatée !

"Re(2):Bitsummit 2017?" , posted Mon 15 May 02:46post reply

quote:
I might be there! I have some meetings in the area that week.

I'll be in the Kyoto and Osaka for several days outside Bitsummit, so if you'd like to grab a drink and have a mini Cafe summit at some point, hit me up at Chris dot Harback at gmail.

Thanks for the well wishes Nobi! I'm not sure exactly what to expect in terms of the sort of games I'll see there, although it looks as though I'll know quite a few western gamedevs who are attending.

You have to carefully reproduce the world of "Castlevania" in the solemn atmosphere.
chazumaru
1875th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(3):Bitsummit 2017?" , posted Sun 21 May 12:18post reply

Hi Karasu, sorry I could not find the time to visit Bitsummit afterall! Let's catch up when you are in Tokyo.

The event is being streamed live all weekend. It's a Bloodstained talk right now. Yesterday, following on the announcement they sold 80,000 units of Blaster Master Zero, IntiCreates revelead their two upcoming Switch games on the stream yesterday: Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack HD and Mighty Gunvolt Burst.

Même Narumi est épatée !

"Re(4):Bitsummit 2017?" , posted Sun 21 May 20:05post reply

quote:
Hi Karasu, sorry I could not find the time to visit Bitsummit afterall! Let's catch up when you are in Tokyo.

Sounds good! I only spent a few hours there myself! It was quite good and I have plans to post some impressions once I'm at my computer rather than my phone. In short, it was smaller than I expected but in general the games were quite good!