A question about illustrators - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2575 Views )

user profileedit/delete message
Silver Customer

"A question about illustrators" , posted Mon 30 Jan 07:46post reply

Hi Café'ers, long time no see.

Eons ago, we used to discuss artists. I'm trying to remember the name of an illustrator who I think was Korean. He had a wonderful use of colour and body. I believe he did some work for RPGs. One of those RPGs was translated into English and some of the characters' names were something-in and Bergarmonte or something like that.

Google has failed me so I beseech the mighty knowledge found only on this board.

PS: Probably nobody remembers me, but I do remember you. Sometimes. Honest!

Descarta

Replies:
Mosquiton
2250th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):A question about illustrators" , posted Mon 30 Jan 10:24post reply

quote:

Eons ago, we used to discuss artists. I'm trying to remember the name of an illustrator who I think was Korean. He had a wonderful use of colour and body. I believe he did some work for RPGs. One of those RPGs was translated into English and some of the characters' names were something-in and Bergarmonte or something like that.

Google has failed me so I beseech the mighty knowledge found only on this board.

Kim Hyung-tae, the RPG was probably Magna Carta.

/ / /

PSN: zonepharaoh
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: zonepharaoh

"Re(2):A question about Makon" , posted Mon 30 Jan 10:29post reply

quote:

Yeahhhhh two blasts to the past in one thread. I'd forgotten all about Kim and Magna Carta, but I sure remember the man with the Gankutsuou mask (you)! You might have also been our source for the internet conundrum of "wear an umbrella."

Speaking of Kim, weren't there a few (better?) games by that company beforehand, PC-only? I recall Magna Carta getting ported to PS2, and in Japanese, both appealing aspects, but that the game was allegedly worse than its Korean source and its predecessors...

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...
nobinobita
1769th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(3):A question about shiny leggy women" , posted Mon 30 Jan 14:33:post reply

quote:

Yeahhhhh two blasts to the past in one thread. I'd forgotten all about Kim and Magna Carta, but I sure remember the man with the Gankutsuou mask (you)! You might have also been our source for the internet conundrum of "wear an umbrella."

Speaking of Kim, weren't there a few (better?) games by that company beforehand, PC-only? I recall Magna Carta getting ported to PS2, and in Japanese, both appealing aspects, but that the game was allegedly worse than its Korean source and its predecessors...

I know I'm just repeating what everyone else already said, but the artist was almost certainly Hyung Tae Kim who remains to this day the most famous Korean video game artist. Magna Carta was a big deal amongst artists when it came out!

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/magnacarta/art.html

His work (which was a nice synthesis of Japanese console RPGs + Masamune Shirow + Kazushi Hagiwara + Range Murata) really captured the ethos of Fantasy video games of the turn of the millenium almost as much as Nomura's. Hell, maybe even more so. Beyond his design sense, for many people, particularly in the burgeoning western concept art world, Hyung Tae Kim's colouring was really eye opening. At that time the majority of western digital painters tended to shade using pure blacks.

Example:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/86/Sands_of_time_cover.jpg

This is basically the easiest, most basic way to think about colouring when you start painting digitally. You get a sense of the dimensionality of the painting purely by adding black to colors, making it darker. It's not necessarily bad or unsophisticated though. For instance, the classical Chiaroscuro technique uses heavy blacks prominently to beautiful effect.

Hyung Tae Kim's work is very different:
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/magnacarta/art-010.jpg
It's much more impressionistic and tonal. It takes into account things like bounced light. There are more kinds of contrast in the shading. The colors aren't just separated by how much black they have, but how saturated they are. Kim generally shades towards grey or light blue instead of pure black. The most saturated (colors are most vibrant) parts tend to be along the edge of the shadow and then the colors get desaturated again towards the lightest parts. By using hue/saturation contrast, you can go easier on the light/dark contrast, making the overall image much more relaxing to take in. Much less loud, but still as dimensional. It's a huge difference!

Now, Capcom was already way ahead of the game having been drawing upon Impressionist painting techniques at least as early as Final Fight.

But Kim used these techniques in a way that were much easier to grasp right away. It was much easier to copy.

After the internet made Kim's art available to the world this sort of coloring quickly became more popular.

For instance, the French artist Bengal quickly set himself apart by combining his more western comics style drawing with this more Japanese/Korean concept art colouring.

(although his biggest influence was probably Koji Morimoto--who also colors similarly)

Going back to Prince of Persia, you can see that by 2008 they were taking more of an impressionistic, grey/blue atmospheric shadows approach to the game.

A lot of artists that I knew at college or met at cons were definitely inspired by his approach to digital painting. I don't know the true extent of his influence on the western games concept art scene, like for instance I can't say he really did directly influence Prince of Persia, but I suspect he influenced a good number of folks. Or they were reacting to the same influences that Kim was reacting to. His work is very emblematic of the times.

Nowadays most concept art on AAA games continues to mostly use Chiaroscuro/heavy blacks shading, but you still see breakaway hits like Overwatch employing this Impressionist/late 90s Jpn/Korean game style of colouring (though since it's a Blizzard game they still lean more towards black heavily compared to Arnold Tseng's personal art which leans much more towards grey)

TLDR: If the women had super wide birthing hips it was certainly Hyung Tae Kim's work!

www.art-eater.com

[this message was edited by nobinobita on Mon 30 Jan 14:43]

chazumaru
1819th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(4):A question about shiny leggy women" , posted Mon 30 Jan 22:39:post reply

I did not know Bengal was famous internationally! I believe his favourite artist and biggest inspiration is(was?) actually Oh!Great. While I don't know him personally, we had a good friend in common in the early 00's and I remember that friend tracking down some Ogure stuff in Tokyo on his behalf.

Also since this is now officially a thread about shiny leggy women, physically impossible hips and impressionist colouring, I recommend the Miss Universe 2017 «cultural costume session » photo gallery.

Même Narumi est épatée !

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Mon 30 Jan 22:43]

Silver Customer

"Re(2):A question about shiny members" , posted Tue 31 Jan 02:37post reply

quote:

Right on the money! Thanks a lot Mosquiton. This was the art with the characters that was lodged somewhere in my mind.

Maou, I can't believe you still remember the stuff about people wearing umbrellas
That was a long time ago! I wonder what happened to Rugal, JJJ, Exodus, Iggy and Toxico (just to name a few people who were active back in the day)

Talking about Iggy, I was shocked when I saw the Jojo anime and there it was that funny dog

Wow, Nobi that was a lesson on illustration! Thanks a lot for such detailed information!

Nice legs link, Chazumaru, since you mentioned a B-spelled-artist my brain associated it with Boulet and his amazing skills.

Man, I was so tempted to pull a Messatsu. Whatever happened to that poster? Was he able to break off football camp?

Descarta

"Re(3):A question about shiny members" , posted Tue 31 Jan 03:52post reply

quote:
I can't believe you still remember the stuff about people wearing umbrellas
That was a long time ago! I wonder what happened to Rugal, JJJ, Exodus, Iggy and Toxico

Oh, the Cafe remembers EVERYTHING. This ensures that, like the mob or the spy services, you can never truly leave. I expect to see you regularly. Please see the "celebratory" 10,000th post thread for Iggy for a demonstration of the profound seriousness of the MMC intelligence apparatus.

The spirit of JJJ watches over us from twitter while Rugal's soul was absorbed into one huge arcade board like Captain Harlock's beloved friend's was absorbed into his spaceship Arcadia. Iggy and Toxico always here for the ransom reasons described above. Brandon betrayed us in order to never release video games, while Juan is easily summoned via Xenoblade and penguins or when we go on a Dragon's Crown raid.
quote:
Man, I was so tempted to pull a Messatsu. Whatever happened to that poster? Was he able to break off football camp?

It might have been a hallucination, but I swear Hazzan came back this one time.

In other news, great Kim outline, Nobi! He's an artist so talented that I wish he'd illustrate for games I want to play, or at least team up with George Kamitani.

Star Platinum Carpet- S.P.W. Board Master

"Re(3):A question about shiny members" , posted Tue 31 Jan 04:35post reply

We shall never know, or ask, or think about the Messatsu .
The Messatsu giveth, but obviously now it also taketh away.

Be wary of Maou's frightening memory/databank. I'm that close of renaming him Mestapou.

Still, this board was missing some Gankutsuou. It's good to see you back! (around?) (whence?)

PSN: Ishmael26b
CFN: Ishmael26b

"Re(4):A question about shiny members" , posted Tue 31 Jan 05:04post reply

quote:
Still, this board was missing some Gankutsuou. It's good to see you back! (around?) (whence?)

Very true! Good to see you.

quote:
Be wary of Maou's frightening memory/databank. I'm that close of renaming him Mestapou.

This is also true. I'm thinking of listing all the birthdays and other important dates I need to remember on the board just so Maou's total recall can keep up on matters my mortal mind cannot.

Platinum Carpet V.I.P - IGGY ARI !

"Re(5):A question about shiny members" , posted Tue 31 Jan 06:52post reply

quote:
This is also true. I'm thinking of listing all the birthdays and other important dates I need to remember on the board just so Maou's total recall can keep up on matters my mortal mind cannot.

I also do that, but that's because I'm an astrologer when my bees don't need me.

Mosquiton
2251th Post

"Happy Lunar New Year to our shiny members" , posted Tue 31 Jan 06:59post reply

quote:
I also do that, but that's because I'm an astrologer when my bees don't need me.

Speaking of the configuration of the heavens, happy CNY/Lunar New Year to everyone.

Iggy, I'm a Ram. What can I expect? Should I change my main in SFV? Will I play Romancing SaGa 2 on the Vita this year or is it not meant to be?

/ / /

"Re(1):Happy Lunar New Year to our shiny membe" , posted Tue 31 Jan 22:02post reply

quote:
Iggy, I'm a Ram. What can I expect? Should I change my main in SFV? Will I play Romancing SaGa 2 on the Vita this year or is it not meant to be?

Depends. Is your Mercury Trine to your Jupiter in Leo? If so, move on to Cammy. Be wary about a potential Pluto square Saturn, though. A Neptune sextile Sun would help on your SaGa conundrum, but it depends on your rising sun.
Eat more carrots.

Micky Kusanagi
607th Post

PSN: MickyKusanagi
CFN: MickyKusanagi
Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Happy Lunar New Year to our shiny membe" , posted Wed 1 Feb 01:06post reply

Hi Mako, I'm one of the newest Cafe patrons, nice to meet you ^^

Happy Lunar Year everybody!!

Ore no...kachi da!!

"Re(3):Happy Lunar Eternal Blue to our Iggy" , posted Wed 1 Feb 10:41post reply

quote:
Be wary of Maou's frightening memory/databank.
Happily, it turns out that in addition to being "fun," avatars also provide wonderful visual flags by which to file all of you into my mind palace. But don't worry, you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.

Actually, the original settei for MMCafe was that we're all figments of Iggy's imagination, so now I'm not sure.
quote:
Depends. Is your Mercury Trine to your Jupiter in Leo? If so, move on to Cammy.
This is remarkable for so many reasons, the most important of which is that twenty years later, I finally learned what Stragus' weird Grand Trine blue magic in FFVI is supposed to be.

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(4):Happy Lunar Eternal Blue to our Iggy" , posted Thu 2 Feb 03:36post reply

quote:
Be wary of Maou's frightening memory/databank. Happily, it turns out that in addition to being "fun," avatars also provide wonderful visual flags by which to file all of you into my mind palace. But don't worry, you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.

Yes, of course.
*laughs nervously*
*fantasises breaking into Maou's Mind Palace*
*tries to erase old posts embarrassing stuff while being there*
*realizes it's impossible*
*ignores the reality*
*runs to the happy place yogurt room*
*Crawls in bliss*

quote:
Actually, the original settei for MMCafe was that we're all figments of Iggy's imagination, so now I'm not sure.

Yes, Maou basically this.

Silver Customer

"Re(4):A question about shiny members" , posted Thu 2 Feb 08:01:post reply

quote:
We shall never know, or ask, or think about the Messatsu .
The Messatsu giveth, but obviously now it also taketh away.

It is indeed a frightening skill. I'm just passing by, though. I stopped playing videogames years ago until I fell victim of card collectible mobile games (Which is probably the lowest of lows that a member of this forum can go). I learnt about powercreep and scams. Whales and dolphins. Nowadays I mostly play Terra Battle in those never-ending trips within the city.

Maou, thanks for the information. I couldn't find the thread you mentioned 'cause I got caught in a FF VII Remake discussion. It's a bittersweet feeling learning that Rugal is no more on this plane of existence but I'm sure he's happy with his fate. I hope a future collector won't debug his soul.

Juan! Did he and SUSHINGADA ever bury the hatchet?

Hi Ishmael! I recognize your avatar at last.

Hello Micky! With all that food under your belt you can't be that new here!

Kogofuz and his yogurt crusade! Did you move from Turkey?

Descarta

[this message was edited by Mako on Thu 2 Feb 08:09]

"Re(5):A question about shiny members" , posted Thu 2 Feb 09:36post reply

quote:
Maou, thanks for the information. I couldn't find the thread you mentioned 'cause I got caught in a FF VII Remake discussion. It's a bittersweet feeling learning that Rugal is no more on this plane of existence but I'm sure he's happy with his fate. I hope a future collector won't debug his soul.

Hi Ishmael! I recognize your avatar at last.

Kofoguz and his yogurt crusade! Did you move from Turkey?

I moved from hometown of real kebap,24/7 sauna weather summerland 45° C min. (Adana), to the country that invented kebap pizza, "people having sauna's in their bathroom and laundry rooms" winterland, - 28° C max. (Falun, Sweden).
It feels like Bizarro version of where I lived. I'm loving here.

Micky is going for Iggy 2.0 in the case of being postmaster. He posted almost half of what I posted during 13~ years in here like in six months? He's freshest and fun new blood for the café. Or he is Iggy's most succesfull chain poster split persona.

Random question time: somehow related to the thread title.

So I got my hands on three 3ds Zelda games;
Ocarina of Time,
Phantom Hour Glass,
Spirit Track.

I only played Twilight Princess Wii, Skyward Sword, Link Between Worlds and Okamii(all versions) in the series. I loved LBW best eventhough I thought I would hate the kamera. I loved Skyward Sword's art style. TP is well my first. Midna and Zant is cool. Dont remember why Ganon was there though. I started to play Ocarina of time (loving it). So with this info I wanna ask which one I should play first next time. PH or ST?I know both are after WW and I dont care about the order that much. Any suggestions?

Second question is that once more I thought I would hate the "graphical update" on videos because it seemed lazy. However it is actually kinda cool while playing. Spirits stones look especially good. What is this magic?

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Hopefully a bait question for Nobi to explain in detail with delicious sources.

End of Spoiler

"Re(5):Happy Lunar Eternal Blue to our Iggy" , posted Thu 2 Feb 14:32:post reply

ON-TOPIC: I just remembered the earlier (?), possibly better (??) Kim-connected game before Magna Carta: War of Genesis. Did anyone play it? I could've sworn there were Korean speakers on the Cafe at some point.

I would actually like to hear about Terra Battle.

quote:
*runs to the happy place yogurt room*
*Crawls in bliss*
Oguz-kun, you can enter my mind palace anytime. Interestingly, one's mind palace doesn't need to be built out of real-life rooms and can be entirely fantastical, making the yogurt room a perfect addition to my current floorplan. Er, at least I'm hoping the yogurt room is not a real-life location yet.
quote:
SUSHINGADA
Magnificent. Your belated return has ushered in a splendid renaissance. Stick around, and don't worry, not playing any new games has never stopped the 90% of the Cafe that is generally just waiting for the next KOF or SF. Not that you have a choice in the matter. You'll soon find the Gankutsuou/Count of Monte Cristo theme to be thoroughly appropriate.

[this message was edited by Maou on Thu 2 Feb 14:44]

"Re(6):Happy Lunar Eternal Blue to our Iggy" , posted Thu 2 Feb 21:07post reply

quote:
Interestingly, one's mind palace doesn't need to be built out of real-life rooms and can be entirely fantastical, making the yogurt room a perfect addition to my current floorplan.
Similarly, my mind palace is open to everyone. Be sure to bring your epipen with you though, as each room is filled with hundreds of thousands of bees. Also thick gloves, because everything is covered in propolis and that shit goes EVERYWHERE.

As for Zelda, I have played much less than you did Oguz, so I wouldn't be able to vouch for one or the other. One thing I can tell you though is to entirely disregard the so-called "Zelda timeline". While some fans like it a lot and already theorize where Breath of the Wild might fit, it is not in any Nintendo employee's mind, and all games are made to be enjoyed separately.

Micky Kusanagi
610th Post

"Re(5):A question about shiny members" , posted Thu 2 Feb 21:23:post reply

quote:

I registered in early 2015 and started posting one year later, and I only seem to remember a couple people joining after I started posting regularly, so I guess that makes me one of the latest members :D

Kofoguz, it's just that I like rambling about KOF and SNK in general. Too much xD

Ore no...kachi da!!

[this message was edited by Micky Kusanagi on Fri 3 Feb 00:01]

"Re(6):A question about shiny members" , posted Thu 2 Feb 23:45post reply

quote:

I registered in early 2015 and started posting one year later, and I only can seem to remember a couple people joining after I started posting regularly, so I guess that makes me one of the latest members :D

Kofoguz, it's just that I like rambling about KOF and SNK in general. Too much xD

No, no, your contribution is much appreciated. :)

Iggy in Nintendo's case that is "it was our plan all along" to link different games having the same story with resurrection is already part of it. Timeline looks like someone came and tried to fix the mess. But some duos have the feeling of direct sequel LTTP/LBW, OOT/MM. Only latter duo urge me to play the games in order.
I wanna play the better of two (Spirit Track/Phantom Hourglass) last rather than play them in order.

Professor
5083th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(3):A question about shiny members" , posted Fri 3 Feb 00:14post reply

quote:
Maou, I can't believe you still remember the stuff about people wearing umbrellas

It's probably this BBS's biggest contribution to the beautiful language of English as it still appears second from the top on Google WHY

Micky Kusanagi
610th Post

"Re(7):A question about shiny members" , posted Fri 3 Feb 01:22post reply

quote:

No, no, your contribution is much appreciated. :)

Thank you Oguz you're too kind. You can be sure I'll keep bothering you guys with my ramblings :D

That said, I remember how the Magna Carta artworks used to be all the rage in the early 2000s, with countless users in Italian gaming and manga boards donning Hyung Tae's creations as their avatars. It helped boards looking better, good times.

Ore no...kachi da!!
Mosquiton
2252th Post

"Re(4):A question about shiny members" , posted Fri 3 Feb 01:59post reply

quote:

It's probably this BBS's biggest contribution to the beautiful language of English as it still appears second from the top on Google WHY

You know what would be awesome? A commerorative artwork of the MMCafe mascot (Dita?) wearing an umbrella.

I was looking the gallery the other day and wondering what happened to all those artists (other than Juan).

/ / /
Lord SNK

216th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(7):A question about shiny members" , posted Fri 3 Feb 05:06:post reply

quote:

I wanna play the better of two (Spirit Track/Phantom Hourglass) last rather than play them in order.

Played both of them:
- PH comes before ST as ST is officially a direct sequel but in reality there are only few characters returning and you will not miss much by playing ST before PH
- PH imho is more enjoyable than ST, also if PH has a famously dreaded dungeon that you will need to visit a lot of times, and for some people it was a deal-breaker as it felt too much repetitive (in reality, progressing in the game enabled the unlocking of more shortcuts that will help a bit, as you can skip entire floors already cleared before)
- ST doesn't have repeated dungeons but it felt a little un-inspired and towards the end I struggled to finish it as it felt increasingly boring
I enjoyed PH far more than ST.

[this message was edited by Lord SNK on Fri 3 Feb 05:07]

PSN: Buttermonster
XBL: Prepaidpenguin
Wii: WiiU:Buttermonster
CFN: n/a

"Re(5):A question about shiny members" , posted Fri 3 Feb 09:10post reply

quote:

?

I left the hatchet

at football camp

"Re(8):A question about shiny members" , posted Fri 3 Feb 20:00post reply

quote:

Played both of them:
- PH comes before ST as ST is officially a direct sequel but in reality there are only few characters returning and you will not miss much by playing ST before PH
- PH imho is more enjoyable than ST, also if PH has a famously dreaded dungeon that you will need to visit a lot of times, and for some people it was a deal-breaker as it felt too much repetitive (in reality, progressing in the game enabled the unlocking of more shortcuts that will help a bit, as you can skip entire floors already cleared before)
- ST doesn't have repeated dungeons but it felt a little un-inspired and towards the end I struggled to finish it as it felt increasingly boring
I enjoyed PH far more than ST.

Thanks for the input. In the end it's not possible to decide which one would be more enjoyable without playing, but I will take your advice and play ST first.

PSN: Buttermonster
XBL: Prepaidpenguin
Wii: WiiU:Buttermonster
CFN: n/a

"Re(7):Happy Lunar Eternal Blue to our Iggy" , posted Fri 3 Feb 23:15post reply

Iggy please tell me of a fancy way to say "i hate video games" in French

"Re(8):Happy Lunar Eternal Blue to our Iggy" , posted Sat 4 Feb 01:32post reply

quote:
Iggy please tell me of a fancy way to say "i hate video games" in French

I would propose "les jeux vidéo, c'est d'la merde".
Not very fancy, but when you say it, try to look like this guy and imitate his intonation. Bonus points if you throw some video game CDs like he throws the faulty sausage on the nearest target.

"Re(6):A question about Juan" , posted Sat 4 Feb 06:21post reply

quote:
I left the hatchet

at football camp

This thread is the greatest.

You all thought I was crazy, but down the hall of my mind palace, past the newly installed yogurt room and before the library, is a small closet full of sporting goods that contains the record of Hazzan’s legendary return from football camp in 2008.

Silver Customer

"A question of quick fingers" , posted Sun 5 Feb 05:55:post reply

quote:

I moved from hometown of real kebap,24/7 sauna weather summerland 45° C min. (Adana), to the country that invented kebap pizza, "people having sauna's in their bathroom and laundry rooms" winterland, - 28° C max. (Falun, Sweden).
It feels like Bizarro version of where I lived. I'm loving here.

I'm glad to learn you are enjoying some cold quiet since the news don't stop about bad things happening in Turkey.

quote:

I would actually like to hear about Terra Battle.

I don't know where to start. I could tell you about my horrible experience falling victim of CMGS (Chinese Mobile Games Scams), but the memories and shame burn too deep. Suffice to say that I became poorer and the game closed down.

Without anything quick and easy to play while commuting, I stumbled upon Terra Battle. Having Sakaguchi and other well-known names behind it stirred fond memories.

At its core, TB is about having the finger skills to drag a tile (representing a character ranging from an impossible 16 years old girl to a Squid wearing a party hat) and create as many pincers as you can within the allotted time.

With the Guchi at the helm, the game has evolved from a simple time sinker with nostalgia nods to challenges for soulless quick fingered aliens.

PvP is very interesting since you face another human being (or occasional alien) and can show off your OP characters / skills. Or suffer a horrible defeat. Or just die without moving anything since your opponent is a cheater.

There are events and collaborations with other games / developers / artists. Also the Guchi hosts some streams and gets drunk and sings karaoke. Or play his game or others.

quote:

Not that you have a choice in the matter. You'll soon find the Gankutsuou/Count of Monte Cristo theme to be thoroughly appropriate.

Is it an offer I can't refuse?

quote:

Hahahha, Professor, c'mon you are probably just exaggerating things *looks it up on Google* IT'S TRUE!

quote:

You know what would be awesome? A commerorative artwork of the MMCafe mascot (Dita?) wearing an umbrella.

Wow, Mosquiton, can't say I'm familiar with that mascot. I remember Iggy rebranding the Café into the "Misato Mitsuki Café" (why I remember that NO IDEA). Maybe we can bribe Juan with some fish and can get a doodle or something.

quote:

I left the hatchet

at football camp

The perfect crime! No fingertips since penguins have none whatsoever. Brilliant! It begs the question as how you could wield a hatchet lacking thumbs though.

quote:

You all thought I was crazy, but down the hall of my mind palace, past the newly installed yogurt room and before the library, is a small closet full of sporting goods that contains the record of Hazzan’s legendary return from football camp in 2008.

Incredible piece of history!

But if Hazzan finally broke the Football Camp Loop and Juan went there then... WHO WAS HATCHE?

Descarta

[this message was edited by Mako on Sun 5 Feb 06:05]