The PS4 and an old school feel question - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1500 Views )

user profileedit/delete message
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"The PS4 and an old school feel question" , posted Wed 26 Oct 04:36post reply

Hey guys.

Just bought a PS4 a few months back. Does anyone know what games are multiple lives games? What I mean is think of the old school games in which you start with at least 3 lives, and you gain more w/ items or the score. "Rock/Megaman" games for example not only have you start with 3 lives, but you also get extra lives with the various 1-up items, and you get infinite credits as well. Thanks guys! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Replies:

PSN: Kusanagi82
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):The PS4 and an old school feel question" , posted Wed 26 Oct 05:27post reply

quote:
Hey guys.

Just bought a PS4 a few months back. Does anyone know what games are multiple lives games? What I mean is think of the old school games in which you start with at least 3 lives, and you gain more w/ items or the score.

I think this ?

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

"Re(2):The PS4 and an old school feel question" , posted Wed 26 Oct 15:38:post reply

quote:
I think this ?

Looks okay. Doesn't fulfill the requirement though. Notice how there's no image of how many lives you have left. Just the life bar.

[this message was edited by Seizya on Thu 27 Oct 22:37]

"Re(3):The PS4 and an old school feel question" , posted Thu 27 Oct 22:43post reply

Outside of "Mighty No. 9", there are no more games with multiple lives and for that matter, infinite continues? ( ´・_・`)

PSN: Kusanagi82
XBL: n/a
STM: n/a
New Red Carpet Member

"Re(4):The PS4 and an old school feel question" , posted Fri 28 Oct 02:30post reply

quote:
Outside of "Mighty No. 9", there are no more games with multiple lives and for that matter, infinite continues? ( ´・_・`)

:(

Please let me know if you find any.

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"
Mosquiton
2212th Post

"Re(5):The PS4 and an old school feel question" , posted Fri 28 Oct 03:36post reply

quote:

:(

Please let me know if you find any.

Not out yet, but this one looks very promising... This guy makes excellent retro-styled games.

/ / /
neo0r0chiaku
260th Post

PSN: n/a
XBL: IAMDC1
STM: dc202styles
Copper Customer

"Re(1):The PS4 and an old school feel question" , posted Fri 28 Oct 03:44:post reply

quote:
Hey guys.

Just bought a PS4 a few months back. Does anyone know what games are multiple lives games? What I mean is think of the old school games in which you start with at least 3 lives, and you gain more w/ items or the score. "Rock/Megaman" games for example not only have you start with 3 lives, but you also get extra lives with the various 1-up items, and you get infinite credits as well. Thanks guys! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

This involves so much deep diving becuase I would like to obtain those type of games myself. I am still looking but so far this is what I found that might or might not be what you looking for:
Assault Suit Leynos
Lumo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™ : Mutants in Manhattan
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Long Live I AM!

[this message was edited by neo0r0chiaku on Fri 28 Oct 03:44]