RAPPARU is the most amazing animator - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1095 Views )

user profileedit/delete message
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"RAPPARU is the most amazing animator" , posted Fri 30 Sep 15:01post reply

His site, which has every animation right on the front page.

RAPPARU, according to his profile, is barely 24 years old. Some of his animations have heavy black tones less typical in anime, some are drawn on top of live actor footage, some are just commercials, many are music videos, all of it is AWESOME. The amount of talent RAPPARU has is absurd and unfair.

Little girl on a flight of fancy... WITH AN ARM CANNON.

The outrageously great animation which is rather like a set of vignettes, made for a Vocaloid album. The first thing of his which I ever saw, which was years ago now.

A commercial for oden that will make you hungry.

He's worked on like 3 or more videos for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, which is about as cutting edge as I can imagine.

It's like something from the Gorillaz

Replies:
nobinobita
1683th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):RAPPARU is the most amazing animator" , posted Fri 30 Sep 20:19post reply

quote:
His site, which has every animation right on the front page.

RAPPARU, according to his profile, is barely 24 years old. Some of his animations have heavy black tones less typical in anime, some are drawn on top of live actor footage, some are just commercials, many are music videos, all of it is AWESOME. The amount of talent RAPPARU has is absurd and unfair.

Little girl on a flight of fancy... WITH AN ARM CANNON.

The outrageously great animation which is rather like a set of vignettes, made for a Vocaloid album. The first thing of his which I ever saw, which was years ago now.

A commercial for oden that will make you hungry.

He's worked on like 3 or more videos for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, which is about as cutting edge as I can imagine.

[URL=http

-- Message too long, Autoquote has been Snipped --

I remember seeing his work a few years ago! I believe you were sharing it here or on Facebook? He has been BUSY since then, wow! What prodigious output! He's definitely one of those super saiyan animator types who rise to the challenge of animating an entire episode of a show by themselves. Kind of artist who has 10x the output of a regular artist. Super impressive! Thanks for sharing!

www.art-eater.com

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):RAPPARU is the most amazing animator" , posted Sat 1 Oct 02:07post reply

quote:
I remember seeing his work a few years ago! I believe you were sharing it here or on Facebook?

I think I did both, and I believe the ones were the Vocaloid animations and the oden ad.

His explosion and destruction animation has incredible sense of anticipation, tension, and dynamism! Well, that goes for a lot of his animation, along with the incredible detail in a lot of that animation.

He doesn't work in lengthy productions generally, with a lot of his work being more bespoke, which is certainly gives him much greater creative flexibility. But man, if he worked on a series-length production (not just an OP, as he already has) or something feature-length, it would be DYNAMITE.