Helping an ill member - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2118 Views )

Seizya
3235th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Helping an ill member" , posted Fri 30 Oct 12:10post reply

https://www.gofundme.com/g97gxsqk

Vets, if you knew SF Neoryu, that's the member I'm pointing at. For those that don't know him, he's a member that is a Kawasumi Ayako-san and Sakamoto Maaya-san fan, and he's a member that likes Nintendo games and old school games. I think he's the one that introduced me to Perfume, and I like them to the point I bought an album of theirs.

Well, Neoryu's fighting complicated problems for his recovery process. He has a muscular problem, which isn't fun at all. When one problem goes away, another one arises.

A friend of his has placed up a donation page. I already donated a bit. Please try to do the same or at least spread the word.

Thank you guys.

Replies:

nobinobita
1479th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Helping an ill member" , posted Fri 30 Oct 14:52post reply

quote:

Vets, if you knew SF Neoryu, that's the member I'm pointing at. For those that don't know him, he's a member that is a Kawasumi Ayako-san and Sakamoto Maaya-san fan, and he's a member that likes Nintendo games and old school games. I think he's the one that introduced me to Perfume, and I like them to the point I bought an album of theirs.

Well, Neoryu's fighting complicated problems for his recovery process. He has a muscular problem, which isn't fun at all. When one problem goes away, another one arises.

A friend of his has placed up a donation page. I already donated a bit. Please try to do the same or at least spread the word.

Thank you guys.

You are a good friend. I just contributed a bit. Not much, but I hope it helps.
Best wishes to Neoryu and his loved ones.

www.art-eater.com

Gojira
3142th Post

PSN: Gojira_X
XBL: Gojiraaa
Wii: n/a

"Re(2):Helping an ill member" , posted Fri 30 Oct 15:52post reply

I'm not a rich person but I donated what I could.

I didn't know him too well but I do remember Neoryu; he used to post here quite frequently about anime/hobby stuff. I doubt I've helped much, but I hope he can still fight his afflictions, get treated and live well. I'm rooting for him.

Professor
4669th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(3):Helping an ill member" , posted Fri 30 Oct 18:38post reply

Neoryu! It's been nearly 6 years since we've last heard of him-- it's unfortunate to hear that he's not doing well. Hope he recovers well.

I've been trying to donate from the page using V-prica Visa but the system doesn't seem to accept it. I'll try and find an alt solution later. For the time being, my heart will be with him.

TheRedKnight
445th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Helping an ill member" , posted Fri 30 Oct 20:24post reply

I unfortunately can only use Paypal and I guess that won't work here? If someone wants to forward my donation, let me know.

videograpple.tumblr.com/

Ishmael
5301th Post

PSN: Ishmael26b
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a

"Re(5):Helping an ill member" , posted Fri 30 Oct 23:20post reply

I'm sorry to hear Neoryu is not doing well. Even if it helps in only a small way I'm more than glad to make a contribution.

Mosquiton
2089th Post

"Re(1):Helping an ill member" , posted Sat 31 Oct 05:06post reply

quote:

Thank you guys.

I've made a small contribution. Happy to join fellow cafe members in wishing Neoryu and his family the best.

/ / /

Seizya
3238th Post

"Re(6):Helping an ill member" , posted Sun 1 Nov 03:20post reply

quote:
You are a good friend. I just contributed a bit. Not much, but I hope it helps.
Best wishes to Neoryu and his loved ones.

The good friends are actually the organizer and a friend of mine who bumped into the page. I'm just lucky.

quote:
Neoryu! It's been nearly 6 years since we've last heard of him-- it's unfortunate to hear that he's not doing well. Hope he recovers well.

I've been trying to donate from the page using V-prica Visa but the system doesn't seem to accept it. I'll try and find an alt solution later. For the time being, my heart will be with him.

Has it been 6 years? Wow. Actually, that sounds about right.

Strange. Figured that the form will work. I'll contact the guy later.

quote:
I unfortunately can only use Paypal and I guess that won't work here? If someone wants to forward my donation, let me know.

Yeah, I contacted the guy. Told me that Paypal doesn't work. That would've been my first move initially.

TheRedKnight
447th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):Helping an ill member" , posted Thu 19 Nov 23:01post reply

quote:

Yeah, I contacted the guy. Told me that Paypal doesn't work. That would've been my first move initially.

Someone with paypal who can reroute my money to this cause would be very much appreciated.

videograpple.tumblr.com/