Long Time Fan Trying to Catch Up With Every1 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1894 Views )

neo0r0chiaku
1th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"Long Time Fan Trying to Catch Up With Every1" , posted Wed 25 Mar 11:19:post reply

Hey Everyone,
I have been a long time fan and viewer of the site since i was about 14 years old(30 now). So there was even a time where we all met in Virginia and played many different fighting games that day. It was a lot of fun and I was trying to contact one of you guys when you all were planning another meet up but I could not get a hold of the person. I have been waiting since for another meet up. I tried to open my original account but my email associated with that account is dead. So I just wanted to say hi and still glad to see the majority of everyone i have seen or met is still here. Especially the site still alive and kicking ass. Hopefully soon, we can arrange another meet up.

Long Live!

[this message was edited by neo0r0chiaku on Wed 25 Mar 11:25]

Replies:

Professor
4249th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):Long Time Fan Trying to Catch Up With E" , posted Wed 25 Mar 12:15post reply

Hi neo0r0chiaku, and welcome (back) to the board!
If you can recall your username from back then, I may be able to help you. Hit me about it from this link.

Digitalboy
778th Post

PSN: n/a
XBL: SupplyPigeon8(automatednamecreatedbyXBL)
Wii: n/a

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Long Time Fan Trying to Catch Up With E" , posted Thu 26 Mar 11:20post reply

Hello and welcome, friend.

You have came to the right neighborhood.

quote:
Hi neo0r0chiaku, and welcome (back) to the board!
If you can recall your username from back then, I may be able to help you. Hit me about it from this link.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

Maou
2761th Post

PSN: zonepharaoh
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Long Time Fan Trying to Catch Up With E" , posted Thu 26 Mar 11:32post reply

SNKNEOGEO234423143K SHINGO??

...just kidding, you don't appear to be insane, but I had the happiest little delusion for just a moment when I heard you were a former user. Welcome (back)!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

nobinobita
1389th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):Long Time Fan Trying to Catch Up With E" , posted Thu 26 Mar 17:55post reply

quote:

Welcome back! I think I was at that Virginia meetup. Was it at Red Falcon's (Ed's) place? I recall playing a lot of Fatal Fury, Battle Heat, Holy Diver and A Week of Garfleld. Good times!

www.art-eater.com

neo0r0chiaku
4th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):Long Time Fan Trying to Catch Up With E" , posted Thu 26 Mar 21:27:post reply

Hey I think it was his place. Close to Dumfries and Dale City? I remember playing Guilty Gear X, Street fighter Alpha 3, King of fighters 2002, Ikaruga, and some one brought in their NeoGeo 64 and showed us some games which was pretty awesome. That is a rare item indeed! I think it was around 2002 or 2003. Thanks again everyone, glad to be here.
quote:

Welcome back! I think I was at that Virginia meetup. Was it at Red Falcon's (Ed's) place? I recall playing a lot of Fatal Fury, Battle Heat, Holy Diver and A Week of Garfleld. Good times!

Long Live!

[this message was edited by neo0r0chiaku on Thu 26 Mar 21:29]