If any of you are coming to Evo this year... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1684 Views )

exodus
4347th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"If any of you are coming to Evo this year..." , posted Fri 11 Jul 08:42post reply

come visit me in the indie area and play my game Gunsport! and tell me you're from the MMC! that'll be a fun time :)

Replies:

Spoon
2633th Post

"Re(1):If any of you are coming to Evo this ye" , posted Fri 11 Jul 14:10post reply

quote:
come visit me in the indie area and play my game Gunsport! and tell me you're from the MMC! that'll be a fun time :)

Your website is down!

Maou
2665th Post

PSN: zonepharaoh
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a

"Re(2):If any of you are coming to Evo this ye" , posted Fri 11 Jul 14:32post reply

quote:
Your website is down!

Spooooon you simply did not collect all 108 stars needed to unlock the secret access, hence your lack of permission to access / on this server.

If people play Gunsport well enough do they unlock Juan's live appearance?

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Loona
761th Post

PSN: IkariLoona

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):If any of you are coming to Evo this ye" , posted Fri 11 Jul 18:33post reply

quote:
Your website is down!

I wonder if that's related with the fact that Patrick Miller is now promoting a PDF based on an article that used to be there.
I wish he'd have expanded on this one instead, which does a much better job of connecting FGs to actual martial arts and understanding more universal concepts - it would have been much less of a Ryu fest.
Then again, the PDF is question is on SRK.com... but on the other hand, just about veryone there already know those things about Ryu and SF...

I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic, ability curve and availability for EVO, I'm afraid.

"Beat the machine that works in your head!" - Guano Apes "Open Your Eyes"

Professor
4077th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(3):If any of you are coming to Evo this ye" , posted Fri 11 Jul 21:35post reply

Wish I could make it to EVO! Juan needs to be added in as DLC for Gunsport!

Putting that aside, Necrosoft Games' site is a total blank as is Insert Credit--- Ressurection!

Ishmael
4920th Post

PSN: Ishmael26b

"Re(4):If any of you are coming to Evo this ye" , posted Tue 15 Jul 02:44post reply

Is there somewhere I can read up on what was featured at the indie area? I would really like to learn more about all the things that were showcased at Evo that weren't featured on stream.

exodus
4348th Post

"Re(5):If any of you are coming to Evo this ye" , posted Sat 19 Jul 14:26post reply

yeah, all my stuff is down! but it'll be up again soon.

you can read a little about my stuff here.

but mostly there was no coverage of the indie games at evo I guess.

it sure was fun watching louffy win the SFIV competition with a PSone pad, but otherwise it probably wasn't the place I needed to be.

(for those wanting a juan appearance, RTX was where that happened!)

Professor
4083th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(6):If any of you are coming to Evo this ye" , posted Sat 19 Jul 20:54:post reply

quote:
yeah, all my stuff is down! but it'll be up again soon.

you can read a little about my stuff here.

Read it!
Volleyball + lasers is a crazy concept! Seems almost.. so 90s'.

Xian used to be one of Singapore's top KOF players. Still is!

[this message was edited by Professor on Sat 19 Jul 20:54]