Ootsuka Akio-san - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1704 Views )

Seizya
3221th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Ootsuka Akio-san" , posted Mon 25 Nov 02:58post reply

Yes, I'm late, but it's his birthday in the west. Great seiyuu. Here's to him having more dynamic roles. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Replies:

HokutoAndy
49th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):Ootsuka Akio-san" , posted Mon 25 Nov 13:03post reply

quote:
Yes, I'm late, but it's his birthday in the west. Great seiyuu. Here's to him having more dynamic roles. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Checking his wiki, he is the voice of Steven Seagal, Antonio Banderas, Denzel Washington, and Samuel Jackson.... and Nicholas Cage hahah.

He's got a divine voice

Maese
719th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Ootsuka Akio-san" , posted Mon 25 Nov 14:08post reply

quote:

Checking his wiki, he is the voice of Steven Seagal, Antonio Banderas, Denzel Washington, and Samuel Jackson.... and Nicholas Cage hahah.

He's got a divine voice

What I didn't know is that he is the son of an even more legendary voice actor. They have voiced vis-à-vis things like Metal Gear 4 and some Gundam stuff!

Seizya
3222th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Ootsuka Akio-san" , posted Sat 7 Dec 20:23post reply

quote:

He's got a divine voice

If that's the case, does he use the Kansai accent for Seagal? I ask this because if I recall, an ex of his is from the area. This is why Robert (yes, that one) speaks Kansai ben (and yes, Robert is based off of Seagal).

quote:
What I didn't know is that he is the son of an even more legendary voice actor. They have voiced vis-à-vis things like Metal Gear 4 and some Gundam stuff!

Yeah, his father's a terrific seiyuu also.