jrmillionaire
6th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"Injustice Gods Among Us Tier List Icons" , posted Fri 12 Apr 09:03post reply

hey prof,

u can find the full roster icons for the tier list at this link

http://injusticesociety.com/forum/

hit me up once the tier maker is up so i share it with the community forums. bro

thnx man! keep up the great work

Replies:

Maou
2425th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Injustice Gods Among Us Tier List Icons" , posted Fri 12 Apr 13:04post reply

Hey chief, it seems to me that it could be a better approach to ask if it would be possible for a tier list to be made rather than just posting it flat-out with the expectation that the Professor would be game to make it---especially given that I've yet to see anyone at the Cafe who likes Injustice.

I may sound like a busybody, but I imagine that the Professor is too polite to say this and for some reason this rubbed me the wrong way.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Professor
3708th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):Injustice Gods Among Us Tier List Icons" , posted Sat 13 Apr 07:35post reply

@jrmillionaire: Thanks for the heads up, but I can't just take assets from another fan site and use them. As I've said earlier I need assets from an official site/source. That said, there's already a tier maker in the works which will hopefully be done after launch.

@Maou: Thanks for standing up-- this should've been posted in its original thread from last month where I agreed to make one. Back then, none of us knew the game was going to be like... this

jrmillionaire
7th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):Injustice Gods Among Us Tier List Icons" , posted Sat 13 Apr 21:42post reply

@Maou hey bro, didnt mean no disrespect to prof thats for sure.. ma bad.. as prof mentioned we talked about it in a different thread.. he mentioned that he needs icons.. so when i came cross those i figured they might help

@prof sorry forgot u wanted from main sites... but i think they might have taken it from the main injustice site..

thanks for your reply both of u.. looking forward to the tier list

Maou
2428th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):Injustice Gods Among Us Tier List Icons" , posted Sun 14 Apr 02:32post reply

quote:
@Maou hey bro, didnt mean no disrespect to prof thats for sure.. ma bad.. as prof mentioned we talked about it in a different thread.. he mentioned that he needs icons.. so when i came cross those i figured they might help

@prof sorry forgot u wanted from main sites... but i think they might have taken it from the main injustice site..

thanks for your reply both of u.. looking forward to the tier list

No sweat, you can make it up to me (ha!) by using more punctuation and fewer text colors. I think you should contribute to the Injustice thread to speak up for the game if you dig it, since it's gotten pretty well savaged. Alternate perspectives would be good.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

jrmillionaire
8th Post

New Customer

"Re(5):Injustice Gods Among Us Tier List Icons" , posted Sun 14 Apr 06:58post reply

where's the injustice thread?

karasu99
1102th Post

PSN: robotchris
XBL: robotchris
Wii: n/a

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(6):Injustice Gods Among Us Tier List Icons" , posted Sun 14 Apr 10:17post reply

quote:
where's the injustice thread?

I think it was discussed on the fighting game thread, but you could always start a thread for it!

www.secret-arts.com

Professor
3736th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Injustice Gods Among Us, Tiermaker Up" , posted Wed 15 May 18:53:post reply

Enjoy!

http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/injustice/index.html

[this message was edited by Professor on Wed 15 May 18:56]

Loona
694th Post

PSN: IkariLoona
XBL: n/a

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Injustice Gods Among Us, Tiermaker Up" , posted Wed 15 May 19:40post reply

Since the thread is bumped up, might as well ask - what are the odds of a Dead or Alive 5 (Ultimate) version of the tier maker (when Ultimate comes up)?

"Beat the machine that works in your head!" - Guano Apes "Open Your Eyes"

Professor
3736th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):Injustice Gods Among Us, Tiermaker Up" , posted Wed 15 May 21:16post reply

quote:
Since the thread is bumped up, might as well ask - what are the odds of a Dead or Alive 5 (Ultimate) version of the tier maker (when Ultimate comes up)?

I can make one, no problem. Out of curiousity though, what are the tiers for that game looking like right now? Pre-patch it was Kokoro vs everyone else.

Loona
695th Post

PSN: IkariLoona
XBL: n/a

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):Injustice Gods Among Us, Tiermaker Up" , posted Fri 17 May 17:30post reply

quote:

I can make one, no problem. Out of curiousity though, what are the tiers for that game looking like right now? Pre-patch it was Kokoro vs everyone else.

The FreeStepDodge forums currently have it like this ans of May 13, 2013 1:41 PM (GMT - 5):

S: Ayane, Leifang, Christie, Kasumi, Sarah
A: Akira Jann Lee, ALPHA-152, Gen Fu, Lisa
B: Tina, Helena, Mila, Brad, Hayabusa, Pai, Bayman, Hitomi, Rig
C: Hayate, Kokoro, Zack, Eliot, Bass

I find it interesting that the 3 VF characters are fairly well distributed across the whole thing, that as a late unlockable Gen-fu is neither at the bottom or top and that Alpha isn't as high as others for someone concceived as a boss.
Kokoro certainly doesn't seem like the powerhouse she used to be, so I'm interested to see how Ultimate will shuffle things around - not as much as I'm hoping it's available as a DLC update for the original game.

"Beat the machine that works in your head!" - Guano Apes "Open Your Eyes"