Yamaguchi Noboru-san - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1483 Views )

Seizya
3203th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Yamaguchi Noboru-san" , posted Thu 11 Apr 17:54:post reply

Kind of late, but I learned a few hours ago that Yamaguchi Noboru-san passed away a week ago no thanks to our "friend" cancer. That "friend" dealt the final shot after a 2-year battle. As if that wasn't bad enough, he passed away on Matsui Naoko-san's birthday.

What's with Japan losing terrific people at the drop of a hat all of a sudden?! In less than 2 months, we lost Honda Chieko-san, Naya Gorou-san and now, Yamaguchi-san! I'm at a loss for words really. Thank you for the memories Yamaguchi-san. Farewell. (-_-')

ヤマグチノボル/Yamaguchi Noboru, 1972/2/11 - 2013/4/4

[this message was edited by Seizya on Thu 11 Apr 17:55]

Replies:

Freeter
4580th Post

"Re(1):Yamaguchi Noboru-san" , posted Fri 12 Apr 01:39post reply

Shame that he never finished Zero no Tsukaima. JC Staff really dropped the ball with that ending.

Seizya
3203th Post

"Re(2):Yamaguchi Noboru-san" , posted Fri 12 Apr 02:11post reply

Was the ending that bad? I stopped after I finished the first season not because it wasn't my cup of tea, but because I was so busy with too much stuff. So, I wouldn't know.

Freeter
4581th Post

"Re(3):Yamaguchi Noboru-san" , posted Fri 12 Apr 02:55post reply

quote:
Was the ending that bad? I stopped after I finished the first season not because it wasn't my cup of tea, but because I was so busy with too much stuff. So, I wouldn't know.

Saito easily snuck into a military base on Earth and stole a fighter jet in broad daylight. It was that bad.

Seizya
3204th Post

"Re(4):Yamaguchi Noboru-san" , posted Fri 12 Apr 04:51post reply

quote:
Saito easily snuck into a military base on Earth and stole a fighter jet in broad daylight. It was that bad.

Yeah, that's pretty bad. What's with J.C. slipping all of a sudden? They used to be good. They're not getting paid enough?