Say something about the last poster IX - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2678 Views )

Seizya
3197th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Tue 26 Mar 16:04post reply

From the looks of the search engine, this game is on version nine. For those that know this game already, you know what to do. Ha ha ha!

If you are new to this game, you pretty much type up anything about the previous poster. Icon, tag, anything. That's all.

Replies:

Professor
3697th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Tue 26 Mar 23:21post reply

quote:
From the looks of the search engine, this game is on version nine. For those that know this game already, you know what to do. Ha ha ha!

If you are new to this game, you pretty much type up anything about the previous poster. Icon, tag, anything. That's all.

Wow, has the thread series run for that long? Amazing.

Can't remember when was the last time the previous poster changed his sig tag.

chazumaru
979th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Wed 27 Mar 00:52post reply

I am still not sure what's to the left of the takoyaki.

78… 78… 絵札はさすらい ♪ 78… 78… 秩序は廻る ♪ 78… 78… 絵札はさすらい ♪ 78… 78… 未来を示す

karasu99
1093th Post

PSN: robotchris
XBL: robotchris
Wii: n/a

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(3):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Wed 27 Mar 01:34:post reply

I feel like I should recognize the specific reference of his avatar, but I don't. Also, remember him for his interesting posts at the old insertcredit.

EDIT: Sorry for the sounds Gojira!

www.secret-arts.com

[this message was edited by karasu99 on Wed 27 Mar 04:59]

nobinobita
1132th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(4):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Wed 27 Mar 01:57post reply

quote:
I feel like I should recognize the specific reference of his avatar, but I don't. Also, remember him for his interesting posts at the old insertcredit.

Connoisseur of fine games and beers (and beards!)

www.art-eater.com

Gojira
2911th Post

PSN: Gojira_X
XBL: Gojiraaa
Wii: 80085

"Re(4):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Wed 27 Mar 01:57:post reply

Clicked on the sig and got startled by the sound effect. Ow my ears

Edit-
That was supposed to be for karasu99, now I have to do another one:

Good blog needs more blog

[this message was edited by Gojira on Wed 27 Mar 02:03]

justicekyo
734th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(5):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Wed 27 Mar 13:11post reply

quote:
Clicked on the sig and got startled by the sound effect. Ow my ears

Edit-
That was supposed to be for karasu99, now I have to do another one:

Good blog needs more blog

has escaped from becoming fried chicken XD

Seizya
3198th Post

"Re(6):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Wed 27 Mar 13:15post reply

"Akibarenja~!"

quote:

When I returned here, I changed my sig tag and avatar.

kofoguz
1036th Post

"Re(7):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Wed 27 Mar 20:55post reply

quote:
"Akibarenja~!"

When I returned here, I changed my sig tag and avatar.

A veteran I dont know much about and previously I was avoiding posting after him cause I thought I couldnt find anything to post. But now here I am. I believe (sense) he's a kind hearted fellow.

Digitalboy
769th Post

PSN: n/a
XBL: JestingGenie99(automatednamecreatedbyXBL)

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(8):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Thu 28 Mar 16:23post reply

I think we stopped playing this game right before Kofoguz joined?

Anywho, on to the game.

Newbie?

quote:
A veteran I dont know much about and previously I was avoiding posting after him cause I thought I couldnt find anything to post. But now here I am. I believe (sense) he's a kind hearted fellow.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

kofoguz
1037th Post

"Re(9):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Sat 30 Mar 17:56post reply

quote:
I think we stopped playing this game right before Kofoguz joined?

Anywho, on to the game.

Newbie?

Well actually I'm here for almost ten years, although I'm a newbie at the heart.

I think I am a thread stopper. If one of them derailed much let me handle it.

He is a digital boy. At one point in MMcafe history he lovingly said to me Goofy. Now newbie. :)

Pollyanna
3424th Post

PSN: Lilly_Dopamine
XBL: n/a

"Re(10):Say something about the last poster IX" , posted Sun 31 Mar 15:22post reply

quote:

Well actually I'm here for almost ten years, although I'm a newbie at the heart.

I think I am a thread stopper. If one of them derailed much let me handle it.

He is a digital boy. At one point in MMcafe history he lovingly said to me Goofy. Now newbie. :)

Posts enthusiastically in a few threads, and not at all in most. Hard to tell what games he plays and doesn't play.

I wonder a bit what his daily life is like...

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Mosquiton
1859th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):Re(10):Say something about the last pos" , posted Sun 31 Mar 15:39post reply

An extremely earnest individual who goes out of her way to share useful information along with her opinion. Very knowledgeable and respects the opinions of others.

/ / /

Maou
2420th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Say something about the last pos" , posted Sun 31 Mar 15:54post reply

One of the Cafe old guard who has blessedly reappeared in recent months. Posts frequently make me grin. Associate him with JJJ, Juan, Rugal, Ishmael, Tekken, and other fine longstanding aspects of the Cafe.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Toxico
5763th Post

PSN: Toxic-Baron

"Re(4):Re(10):Say something about the last pos" , posted Sun 31 Mar 16:44post reply

quote:
One of the Cafe old guard who has blessedly reappeared in recent months. Posts frequently make me grin. Associate him with JJJ, Juan, Rugal, Ishmael, Tekken, and other fine longstanding aspects of the Cafe.

Currently playing his 258the loop in Chrono Trigger, while wishing that his copies of Lunar would work like they used to.

And I don't know what he is wearing right now. (Or maybe I do?).

さっきの感じならあと100発はもつ‥‥と思うぜ
Update 24 as of 03/04/12. // 104 personajes traducidos

Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12

Iggy
9468th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Say something about the last pos" , posted Sun 31 Mar 20:42post reply

Does he have a monkey or is he a monkey?
I guess I'll never know...

badoor
304th Post

PSN: BadoorSNK/PSVITA:BadoorUSA
XBL: BadoorSNK/WiiU:BadoorSNK
Wii: 3DS:4253-3532-0341

Bronze Customer

"Re(6):Re(10):Say something about the last pos" , posted Sun 31 Mar 21:16post reply

According to the tier chart maker, he is top tier but highly technical. And no one ever knows what happens if you utter his name 3 times in a row while browsing the main front page.

http://100daysofmegashock.wordpress.com/

kofoguz
1038th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):Say something about the last pos" , posted Mon 1 Apr 04:02post reply

quote:
According to the tier chart maker, he is top tier but highly technical. And no one ever knows what happens if you utter his name 3 times in a row while browsing the main front page.

His avatar reminds me king of the Sugar Rush from the movie Wreck-it-Ralph.

Polyanna about my daily life in short. Moving into a big city like İstanbul, discovering it,meeting and talking with strangers on the trains, boats and metro, trying to make it in here and in cinema world (I become an assistant of a director recently). Also writing for a game site.

Which reminds me I would like to have permission of nobinobita for translating his Darkstalkers and King of Fighters blog entry for my corner.

As for the games, Obviously I Love KOF, Darkstalkers and most of the fighting games. But I realized I start some series from latest ones, for example Onimusha:Dawn of Dreams, Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess, Metal Gear Rising: Vengeance are my firsts in the series. Also I'm not a day one person in the past, so whenever I want to talk about it I'm so late to the party.

chazumaru
985th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):Say something about the last pos" , posted Mon 1 Apr 09:10:post reply

I am confused how his signature manages to reproduce their species.

I must confess I find really amusing that the thread title now reads as the absurdly vindicative
"Re(8):Re(10):Say something about the last pos"

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Mon 1 Apr 09:13]

Pollyanna
3425th Post

PSN: Lilly_Dopamine

"Re(9):Re(10):Say something about the last pos" , posted Mon 1 Apr 09:20post reply

quote:
I am confused how his signature manages to reproduce their species.

I must confess I find really amusing that the thread title now reads as the absurdly vindicative
"Re(8):Re(10):Say something about the last pos"

Was playing FFXIII-2 for some reason the other day...

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Karasu99
1094th Post

PSN: robotchris
XBL: robotchris

"Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the last po" , posted Mon 1 Apr 10:25post reply

Has somehow become the person whose reviews I trust most for games I'm not likely to try of late (thanks for the Fire Emblem suggest!).

www.secret-arts.com

Seizya
3199th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the l" , posted Mon 1 Apr 23:55post reply

About to play the latest game of a series I'm playing right now (as I'm playing "Sacred Stones" instead).

quote:

I believe that's actually Arino Shin'ya-san, half of the manzai duo Yoiko and the kachou of "Game Center CX" ("Retro Game Master"), a very popular show in Japan in which he plays mostly old school games. He has also visited Seoul, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Cannes and Phnom Penh. That sounds right.

Oh. Thanks. Unfortunately, I don't think that I'm nice enough though.

kofoguz
1039th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the l" , posted Wed 3 Apr 18:47post reply

quote:
About to play the latest game of a series I'm playing right now (as I'm playing "Sacred Stones" instead).

I believe that's actually Arino Shin'ya-san, half of the manzai duo Yoiko and the kachou of "Game Center CX" ("Retro Game Master"), a very popular show in Japan in which he plays mostly old school games. He has also visited Seoul, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Cannes and Phnom Penh. That sounds right.

Oh. Thanks. Unfortunately, I don't think that I'm nice enough though.

He's the one who started all this.

nobinobita
1134th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the l" , posted Wed 3 Apr 19:27post reply

Wrote a very illuminating post that made me appreciate how great Hakan is.

(You have my full permission to repost and reblog anything you'd like from my site. I'm super honored! Let me know how that goes, I will help out however I can!)

www.art-eater.com

Loona
688th Post

PSN: IkariLoona

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(5):Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the l" , posted Wed 3 Apr 21:10post reply

His posts are a joy to read between the knowledge and love for art and games that shines through them, and I'm glad some of that knowledge and love for art now occasionally spills into a site of its own - I'd wish for more updates there, but if the quality per post were compromised, I'd rather keep it as it is.

"Beat the machine that works in your head!" - Guano Apes "Open Your Eyes"

Phoenix
947th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the l" , posted Fri 5 Apr 03:22post reply

Another fighting games fan! His avatar makes a convincing case that Ryo looks better with some facial hair.

Seizya
3200th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the l" , posted Fri 5 Apr 08:33post reply

quote:
Another fighting games fan! His avatar makes a convincing case that Ryo looks better with some facial hair.

He hasn't responded to my e-mails recently. orz

kofoguz
1040th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the l" , posted Sat 6 Apr 04:13post reply

quote:

He hasn't responded to my e-mails recently. orz

Ironically I always post after him.

chazumaru
988th Post

"Re(9):Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the l" , posted Sat 6 Apr 04:42post reply

I do not think "ironic" means what he thinks it means.
And through the power of mental association, I now think he looks like Vizzini.

Spoon
2409th Post

"Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the " , posted Sat 6 Apr 05:46post reply

I still think his username is bizarre and would like to know the origin of it.

kofoguz
1041th Post

"Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Say something about the " , posted Sat 6 Apr 18:08post reply

His username reminds me of Ice cream. The size of a cup Maxima willtake.

quote:
I do not think "ironic" means what he thinks it means.

It is indeed ironic to post after Seizya most of the time since I was avoiding post about him/her due to the lack of knowledge.

quote:
And through the power of mental association, I now think he looks like Vizzini.

Close enough. I actually resemble Joseph Joestar the older. (I wish).

Seizya
3201th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Say something abou" , posted Sun 7 Apr 02:09post reply

Displaying two bosses I hate still. Ha ha ha!