Happy New Year 2013! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2063 Views )

Professor
3638th Post

user profileedit/delete message

MMCafe Owner

"Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Tue 1 Jan 12:34post reply

Hope everyone had a great 2012, Best wishes for 2013!

What games are everyone looking forward for this year? The first title for myself is Jojo All-Stars, currently rumored for a March release (crazy).

Replies:

karasu99
1048th Post

PSN: robotchris
XBL: robotchris
Wii: n/a

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Tue 1 Jan 13:46post reply

quote:

What games are everyone looking forward for this year? The first title for myself is Jojo All-Stars, currently rumored for a March release (crazy).

Thanks Professor! I'm still 3 hours away, but Happy 2013 to you too!

2012 was a great year with lots of great things going on for me. 2013 is on track to be even better!

I'm probably more excited about Jojo All-Stars than just about any other game, but here's hoping Dragon's Crown actually comes out in 2013 too!

www.secret-arts.com

Mosquiton
1847th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Tue 1 Jan 17:17post reply

It's heartening to me that the cafe continues to exist year after year. Best wishes to everyone here for 2013!

/ / /

Iggy
9410th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Tue 1 Jan 21:23post reply

Thanks professor for keeping this place tidy, and thanks everyone for keeping it alive!

This morning, there's a big bright sun in London. I haven't seen it in the last 2 or 3 weeks. I have a good feeling about this year.

Spoon
2380th Post

"Re(2):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Wed 2 Jan 01:44post reply

In the year 201X... mmcafe is still standing!

It amazes me how long I've been here, it really does. The fact that we can pop in and see something from somebody familiar no matter what year it is really does make this feel like a cafe!

Happy 2013!

Ishmael
4516th Post

PSN: Ishmael26b
XBL: n/a

"Re(3):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Wed 2 Jan 05:11post reply

It's a whole new day, a whole new month, and a whole new year! Here's to hoping 2013 is a good year for everyone.

I'm not certain what games I am most looking forward to this year but I know the game I'm next looking forward to is Max Anarchy. I should go reserve a copy of that soon so I can get Bayonetta.

kofoguz
1018th Post

"Re(1):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Wed 2 Jan 05:57post reply

Well, It really ended badly that 2012 but I hope 13 would be a lot better. Same as improvement reflecting KoF numbers, 12 to 13.
I am really glad I am a member of this Café and I hope it stays for a lot of years.

I'm looking for Jojo ABR, as well as other WiiU titles. I hope this year going to be gamer year.

Maou
2393th Post

"Re(2):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Wed 2 Jan 09:56post reply

Happy new year, and thanks as always to the Professor for this wonderful virtual veranda! When walking through a park on New Year's Eve, a heard a bird and looked up to see a very pretty egret flying overhead. Seems fortuitious for 2013! Speaking of which...
quote:
Same as improvement reflecting KoF numbers, 12 to 13.
Ha, I was wondering why the number 2013 seemed aesthetically appealing to me!

My game hopes for the New Year include having the WiiU be so awesome that I buy my first system since the DS Lite. For our Cafe New Year's resolution, I suggest more regional meet-ups---it's been great seeing so many of you over the past year!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Toxico
5749th Post

PSN: Toxic-Baron

"Re(3):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Wed 2 Jan 14:09post reply

It's hard to sum up what actually became of 2012, but at least I'm sure that I can toast to yet another future wonderful year filled of homosexual elitist gaming analysis.

Let us all pray that the board gets enough years of activity that to at least match those Chi no Rondo sprites

さっきの感じならあと100発はもつ‥‥と思うぜ
Update 24 as of 03/04/12. // 104 personajes traducidos

Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12

HAYATO
1073th Post

"Re(4):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Thu 3 Jan 02:17post reply

quote:
It's hard to sum up what actually became of 2012, but at least I'm sure that I can toast to yet another future wonderful year filled of homosexual elitist gaming analysis.

And cheese, may us cafers never neglect our sacred duty as Emmisaries of the Dairy Truth!!!

I just can't wait to sink my teeth into Shin Hokuto Musou and JoJo ASB. Besides, Castlevania LoS 2 and PS3 exclusive Puppeteer look amazing as well... This is going to be such a great year for gaming!!

My best wishes for each and every one of my fellow Cafers on this New Year 2013 and plenty of hairy hugs from Spain!!

karasu99
1049th Post

"Re(3):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Thu 3 Jan 02:31post reply

quote:
For our Cafe New Year's resolution, I suggest more regional meet-ups---it's been great seeing so many of you over the past year!

Maou, this may be my year to finally visit Japan, after two decades of trying to get there. Maybe a Japan meetup will be in the cards!

Speaking of which, Hayato, what part of Spain are you located in? I'll be in Portugal in June it looks like, and I was planning on seeing a bit of Spain as well. Maybe we can manage a micro European meetup!

www.secret-arts.com

HAYATO
1074th Post

"Re(4):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Thu 3 Jan 08:46post reply

quote:
For our Cafe New Year's resolution, I suggest more regional meet-ups---it's been great seeing so many of you over the past year!

Maou, this may be my year to finally visit Japan, after two decades of trying to get there. Maybe a Japan meetup will be in the cards!

Speaking of which, Hayato, what part of Spain are you located in? I'll be in Portugal in June it looks like, and I was planning on seeing a bit of Spain as well. Maybe we can manage a micro European meetup!

Well, I live in El Botxo, so if you intend to make a detour to the Basque Country, just drop me a line, I'd love to show you my city!

It would be great to arrange a "Cafers x Cafers" meeting someplace in Europe, and we Spaniards sport the best weather, so...

Seizya
3191th Post

"Re(1):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Thu 3 Jan 12:19post reply

quote:

Happy New Year.

As far as games go, I've got nothing.

Loona
667th Post

PSN: IkariLoona

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Thu 3 Jan 18:27post reply

Happy new year everyone, may your lives take good steps forward, your gaming backlogs grow shorter, may future releases and news lack no pleasant surprises, and may the Cafe stay around for many more years for everyone to be able to chill and talk about it.

quote:

What'll be bringing you here to Portugal? If you'll be around Lisbon, while I don't fancy myself a tour guide I figure I could show you a couple of spots you're not likely to find anywhere else in the world, like this restaurant where they manage to blend Japanese and local cuisine.

"Beat the machine that works in your head!" - Guano Apes "Open Your Eyes"

Yamazaki_RJ
22th Post

PSN: Yamazaki_RJ

New Customer

"Re(5):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Thu 3 Jan 22:26post reply

Happy New Year!

From your nº 1 stalker,

Yamazaki_RJ

karasu99
1051th Post

"Re(5):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Fri 4 Jan 01:38post reply

quote:
Well, I live in El Botxo, so if you intend to make a detour to the Basque Country, just drop me a line, I'd love to show you my city!

It would be great to arrange a "Cafers x Cafers" meeting someplace in Europe, and we Spaniards sport the best weather, so...

I'll almost certainly be stopping in Bilbao during the trip, so hopefully we can arrange a meetup! I'll post in another thread when I have more information about when I'll be there.
quote:

What'll be bringing you here to Portugal? If you'll be around Lisbon, while I don't fancy myself a tour guide I figure I could show you a couple of spots you're not likely to find anywhere else in the world, like this restaurant where they manage to blend Japanese and local cuisine.

I will in fact be in Lisbon during close to a week of the trip, and I'll definitely take you up on your offer! The reason I'll be there is because my wife has a business conference there, and I'm tagging along. I only need my laptop to work, so it's a perfect arrangement. Loona, I wasn't aware you're in Portugal-- I should probably ask if any other Cafe folk are in Spain or Portugal, eh?

Sorry to hijack the New Year's thread, but at least we're talking about Cafe meetups of the New Year, right?

www.secret-arts.com

HAYATO
1075th Post

"Re(6):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Fri 4 Jan 09:05post reply

quote:

I'll almost certainly be stopping in Bilbao during the trip, so hopefully we can arrange a meetup! I'll post in another thread when I have more information about when I'll be there.

Great!! I'm going to be ultra busy till the end of March, but don't worry: in case we can't meet I'll give you some pointers on what places to visit, where to eat and so on...

Badoor
291th Post

PSN: BadoorSNK
XBL: BadoorSNK
Wii: PSVITA:BadoorUSA

Copper Customer

"Re(6):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Fri 4 Jan 11:41post reply

Happy belated new year to all Cafe members both participators and Voyeurs. With me finally graduating from college last summer, 2013 should turn out to be a seminal year, a year where I will choose what future endeavors I shall take. But whichever one that is, I promise to keep playing more games & keep visiting this fine masterfully kept establishment.

In terms of games, things started out very quickly, with me getting Anarchy Reigns on 1/1/2013. There's lots I like & more I don't. But I've yet to play a single Match online in order to get a full picture of the game. 

For future games, I am highly anticipating both DmC & Metal Gear Rising. And being a very recent JoJo fan, I'm also very excited to play JoJo ASB. CC2 still manages to crank out beautifully animated visuals. And I believe that if Dimps were ever busy, CC2 would make a fine co-developer to work on any of Capcom's older much neglected fighting game series, or possibly take the mantle for SF5.

KTallguy
1465th Post

PSN: Hunter-KT

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(7):Happy New Year 2013!" , posted Tue 8 Jan 06:29post reply

Happy Belated guys :)

I'm playing Mario 3D Land, it's very good. Also iOS stuff, like "Hundreds".

I finished The Walking Dead game, which I liked. There are some neat choices and consequences from those choices. And I also beat Bioshock, finally. It's like I'm back in 2007!

And I bought Asura's Wrath. God help me.

Cheers to a great 2013! :)

Play to win... or to have fun too! :)