Hakase & everyone else, locating a game - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1358 Views )

Seizya
3189th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Hakase & everyone else, locating a game" , posted Sat 17 Nov 13:13post reply

A long time ago, someone brought up a site in which you can fight against a friend online via "Final Fantasy" style. You can choose classes for your party of four if I recall and whoever stayed up the longest wins. Does anyone have the link to that game still? You're my new hero if you find it. Thanks so much.

Replies:

Zepy
1606th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1): Hakase, a state of ionazun" , posted Sun 18 Nov 00:42post reply

I cast ionazun

Mosquiton
1843th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Hakase & everyone else, locating a game" , posted Sun 18 Nov 16:58:post reply

quote:
A long time ago, someone brought up a site in which you can fight against a friend online via "Final Fantasy" style. You can choose classes for your party of four if I recall and whoever stayed up the longest wins. Does anyone have the link to that game still? You're my new hero if you find it. Thanks so much.

The name of the game was Hunted to Extinction II (not the most memorable name, but I remember posting about it here and searched the board history for my character named Shi Jian).

Unfortunately I don't think a playable version exists anymore, although let me know if you find one...

/ / /

[this message was edited by Mosquiton on Sun 18 Nov 17:01]

Seizya
3190th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Hakase & everyone else, locating a game" , posted Tue 20 Nov 01:49post reply

quote:

The name of the game was Hunted to Extinction II (not the most memorable name, but I remember posting about it here and searched the board history for my character named Shi Jian).

Unfortunately I don't think a playable version exists anymore, although let me know if you find one...

You're my new hero! Ah, it's gone. I'll try to find a revival.