Return remix - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1578 Views )

Seizya
3174th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Return remix" , posted Wed 22 Aug 09:42:post reply

Hi guys. I told a few people this, including Hakase, but I'm back. Since I told only a few people, I need to mention that it's me Jazzie. It's been a long time. (I forgot my password and I'm forced to make a new account.)

Oh. For those that don't know me, even though I am using girls in my avatar and tag, I'm a guy. I just happen to use girls as avatars and tags a lot. (≧∇≦)

Regarding fighting games, I use speed/projectile characters more often than power ones because they fit my style better and as a result, I use girls a lot. Thus, in "King of Fighters" games, my team is usually the Neo Geo heroines of Mai, Yuri and Athena. One of the rare exceptions regarding girls being picked more than guys is "Justice Gakuen", as I will use the Imawano guys: Batsu, Kyousuke and Hyou. If I don't use Hyou, I'll use Roy instead.

Now, for the vets, if you're wondering what I have been doing the last few years, I'm now a staff member for Fanime and I am now on Twitter. (My handle name is the same as the one here.) I run a site, but I don't update it enough. Even though I use Twitter, I don't tweet a lot on a consistent basis. I also use Google Plus, but I'm now on that once or twice a week at most. I probably will not post here as much as before, but I will post never the less. I actually play games much less now than ever, especially fighting games (as well as watch anime and read manga/light novels while I'm at it), as I don't catch up with them.

Chupiler is fine. We use online chatting as our method of communication. I haven't seen him outside of online chat in maybe 3 years or so. He doesn't have time to come back here on the BBS anymore.

News. Momoi Haruko-san, who I talk with a lot on Twitter, is going to be part of a music festival next month called B.G.M. Festival (B.G.M. Festival). I hope that there's a stream. (Momoi-san is now a Giants fan and I don't know if she'll be at another Giants game when she comes back to the Bay Area. Yes, I talk with Momoi-san a lot on Twitter. Even though Koshiro Yuuzou-san follows me on Twitter, I wish I talked with him more. Before you ask, Kawashima Motohiro-san is doing fine and he did "Dead Heat's" music.)

I guess that's that. Yeah, I'm back. Too bad most of the news sites that I used back then are gone now.

Professor

Sorry if I created a new account. Yeah, I forgot my password. I think I tweeted that to you already. (^_^′)

Justice Kyo

It will be Yukari-sensei's birthday soon! (≧∇≦)

Edit: had to insert one important statement.

[this message was edited by Seizya on Sat 25 Aug 05:06]

Replies:

Professor
3560th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):Return remix" , posted Wed 22 Aug 10:00post reply

Seizya/Jazzie: Quick reply, welcome back! I can probably bring back your old data if you want it. Let me know!

Seizya
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Return remix" , posted Wed 22 Aug 10:02post reply

quote:
Seizya/Jazzie: Quick reply, welcome back! I can probably bring back your old data if you want it. Let me know!

That'd be great! Thank you Hakase. (^_^)

Rid
7146th Post

"Re(1):Return remix" , posted Wed 22 Aug 10:07:post reply

quote:
I just happen to use girls as avatars and tags a lot. (≧∇≦)

quote:
I use speed/projectile characters more often than power ones because they fit my style better and as a result, I use girls a lot

I see a running theme there! (Not like I should be the one talking, really)

news - art

[this message was edited by Rid on Wed 22 Aug 10:10]

Seizya
2th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Return remix" , posted Wed 22 Aug 10:24post reply

quote:
I just happen to use girls as avatars and tags a lot. (≧∇≦)

I use speed/projectile characters more often than power ones because they fit my style better and as a result, I use girls a lot

I see a running theme there! (Not like I should be the one talking, really)

They're easier to pick up/learn, but like I said, I pick the guys in "Rival Schools" more.

Professor
3561th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):Return remix" , posted Wed 22 Aug 10:27post reply

Seizya/Jazzie: Ok no prob. Make an account with your old name (Jazzie D) and post something on this thread

Seizya
3th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):Return remix" , posted Wed 22 Aug 11:00post reply

quote:
Seizya/Jazzie: Ok no prob. Make an account with your old name (Jazzie D) and post something on this thread

Sorry Hakase. I forgot to tell you. The last name I changed it to is "Seija". (Yes, the modern spelling of my name.)

Professor
3563th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(4):Return remix" , posted Wed 22 Aug 11:15post reply

quote:

Sorry Hakase. I forgot to tell you. The last name I changed it to is "Seija". (Yes, the modern spelling of my name.)

Done. Old data's been moved to your new account since Seizya seems to be your current active name.

Seizya
3170th Post

"Re(5):Return remix" , posted Wed 22 Aug 11:32post reply

quote:

Done. Old data's been moved to your new account since Seizya seems to be your current active name.

Thank you again. (^_^')