Fan Theories About TV Series and Movies. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2752 Views )

kofoguz
991th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Fan Theories About TV Series and Movies." , posted Sat 2 Jun 04:29post reply

I'm in a perminent status as the one who always late to the party. I recently learned that there was a theory that "Totoro is the angel of death" from this site, thus my desire to see the movie again rekindled to see whether it holds truth or not.

I know MMCafe members is very relevant to Japan. So I'm wondering what you guys think about this. Also there is another interesting theory about "Rugrats" and "Garfield" (Which both dark and depressing).

Replies:

Digitalboy
764th Post

PSN: n/a
XBL: JestingGenie99(automatednamecreatedbyXBL)
Wii: n/a

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Fan Theories About TV Series and Movie" , posted Sat 2 Jun 22:11post reply

quote:
I'm in a perminent status as the one who always late to the party. I recently learned that there was a theory that "Totoro is the angel of death" from this site, thus my desire to see the movie again rekindled to see whether it holds truth or not.

I know MMCafe members is very relevant to Japan. So I'm wondering what you guys think about this. Also there is another interesting theory about "Rugrats" and "Garfield" (Which both dark and depressing).

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

sibarraz
433th Post

PSN: DefensorVirtuoso
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Fan Theories About TV Series and Movie" , posted Sun 3 Jun 01:23post reply

quote:

But what about susie carmichael? she was the ''role model that angelica will love to be?''

Or those episodes without angelica with only tommy and maybe chuckie, plus lil and his mother and other's char

Anyway the classic one, doraemon is just a figment of the imagination of an boy who was hit by a car/autistic/cancer/whatever you want to say that

The same could be said about Adventure Time

Burning Ranger
1708th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Fan Theories About TV Series and Movie" , posted Sat 9 Jun 23:45post reply

quote:

There's a similar discussion on how Don Draper is the Angel of Death in Mad Men... http://www.vulture.com/2012/06/don-draper-mad-mens-angel-of-death.html

So much to do so little time...