O.T. Who should we go to war with next? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1729 Views )

bootation
595th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Red Carpet Member

"O.T. Who should we go to war with next?" , posted Tue 9 Nov 01:02post reply

Who should the US go to war with next?!? =)
Mexico (It would be an easy win cuz its alot closer and they have those pesky druglords and quite alot of oil.)
Iran (some other made-up excuse for that yummy yummy oil. Plus 3 in a row and you win!)
Germany (Pre-emptive house cleaning take those kraut bastards down a notch again before they start getting all excited like in ww1 and 2.)
Japan (You know they have underground bases they aren't telling us about where they are building giant mecha gundamn things to "liberate asia" again. )
Civil War II. (Culturally america is split right down the middle in terms of enviroment, guns religous fundies etc etc etc.)
Romania (I just hate these thieving traitorous bastards. They just got into the EU and are getting kciked out of countries left and right. We should nuke em from orbit . Only way to be sure.)
China (Those commies are getting just too powerful what with their gung fu and and their wonderful Dreamcast knock offs and all.)
Venuezla (Oil and we just plain dont like that troublemaker Hugo.)
Aliens (Crosses fingers)
2012 (mass chaos and/or evolving to a higher vibration and mass consciousness.)
Other

Colonize Space Now!

Replies:

Digitalboy
705th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):O.T. Who should we go to war with next?" , posted Tue 9 Nov 06:12post reply

The clouds in the sky.

Those assholes are up to no good I tells ya.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

Spoon
2041th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):O.T. Who should we go to war with next?" , posted Tue 9 Nov 07:36post reply

quote:
The clouds in the sky.

Those assholes are up to no good I tells ya.

China already does this, though, so USA would lose points for not doing something pioneering. Then again, this might be the common enemy that brings the two nations into an unprecedented harmony.

ZamIAm
1793th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(3):O.T. Who should we go to war with next?" , posted Tue 9 Nov 10:05post reply

Latveria. I heard they're run by a pretty evil dude and we need some good PR.

Digitalboy
706th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):O.T. Who should we go to war with next?" , posted Tue 9 Nov 11:26post reply

Just because the guy always refers himself in the third person does not make him evil.

Just misunderstood.

It does not help that some asshole named "Richards" seems to make this guy's life miserable either.

quote:
Latveria. I heard they're run by a pretty evil dude and we need some good PR.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

TheRedKnight
277th Post

PSN: no
XBL: no
Wii: no

Copper Customer

"Re(5):O.T. Who should we go to war with next?" , posted Tue 9 Nov 22:36post reply

Finland.

THE LEGEND OF THE STRONGEST FIGHTING LORD OF ALL TIME!

simonbelmont
144th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):O.T. Who should we go to war with next?" , posted Sun 14 Nov 14:06post reply

Canada. Fuck them cheese eatin' ass nigg@z.

Burning Ranger
1673th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):O.T. Who should we go to war with next?" , posted Mon 15 Nov 10:57post reply

Republic of Emmeria.

So much to do so little time...