Need help: Japanese PS3 SFIV gamesave - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1652 Views )

Nekros
272th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Copper Customer

"Need help: Japanese PS3 SFIV gamesave" , posted Thu 24 Jun 22:49post reply

Topic title: I need to find a save from a PS3 Japanese Street Fighter 4, in order to get the color 11 and 12 for the characters.
I have jap version of SSFIV (bought due to the collector's package) but pal version of SFIV, and it doesn't works.

Replies:

KTallguy
1227th Post

PSN: Hunter-KT
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Need help: Japanese PS3 SFIV gamesave" , posted Thu 24 Jun 22:56post reply

I just tried to copy my save data and it's restricted from copying. Pretty annoying.

If it makes you feel any better, costumes 11 and 12 are kind of lame. Just filters, and they don't look especially good.

Play to win... or to have fun too! :)

Nekros
274th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):Need help: Japanese PS3 SFIV gamesave" , posted Thu 24 Jun 23:06:post reply

quote:
I just tried to copy my save data and it's restricted from copying. Pretty annoying.

If it makes you feel any better, costumes 11 and 12 are kind of lame. Just filters, and they don't look especially good.

Yeah, I know. I was looking forward to the trophy too.
But anyway, thank you.

[this message was edited by Nekros on Thu 24 Jun 23:06]

Gojira
2632th Post

PSN: Gojira_X
XBL: Gojiraaa
Wii: 80085

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Need help: Japanese PS3 SFIV gamesave" , posted Fri 25 Jun 08:37post reply

quote:

But anyway, thank you.

You could always ask if someone will lend you their JP-region game and make the save yourself. I doubt people are playing vanilla SF4 much these days anyway.

shipoopi

Nekros
275th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(4):Need help: Japanese PS3 SFIV gamesave" , posted Sat 26 Jun 01:14post reply

quote:

But anyway, thank you.

You could always ask if someone will lend you their JP-region game and make the save yourself. I doubt people are playing vanilla SF4 much these days anyway.

I know NO ONE living near me who has the game.

Toxico
5035th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(5):Need help: Japanese PS3 SFIV gamesave" , posted Sat 26 Jun 01:59post reply

quote:

I know NO ONE living near me who has the game.

I know how the dice roll in these situations, you can't always buy / get things you want without a huge hassle & obsession... Your best bet is just to wait to see if a really cheap copy shows up and get it (and probably you'll have to mail it from over seas).

Either that, or just forget about the bonus...

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・
Update 21 as of 29/01/10 (Temporary mega upload link).

Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 17 as of 02/06/10