Random x Random: New Age of Random - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2410 Views )

Spoon
1607th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Mon 1 Sep 08:24post reply

Before we get too lazy to make a new random thread, here's a new random thread.

GGPO netcode will be used for console versions of Blazblue, future Capcom titles not named STHD, and who knows what else.

Link regarding it in Capcom games:
Linky

Links regarding it in Blazblue:
Info hint the first

Info hint the second

Forum member AksysGames is an official Aksys Games representative who participates in Shoryuken and Dustloop forums. If Aksys are the ones taking the initiative to get GGPO into BlazBlue, then they get respect++ from me.

Replies:

chazumaru
611th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Mon 1 Sep 08:42post reply

Previous Random News Thread

◆ Gundam vs Gundam PSP will be released on 2008/11/20.

◆ Triangle Service wishes to adapt Shooting Love 2007。 on XBox 360.

◆ MS Japan will soon cut the price of XBox 360. Entry model Xbox 360 Arcade (without HDD) will cost less than 20,000 yens. For the sake of comparison:

A Japanese Wii costs more than this.
A Japanese 40GB PlayStation 3 costs twice as much.
¥20,000 = around €120 = around $180

Let's all try Prof's nico² script.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

chazumaru
613th Post

"Re(2):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Mon 1 Sep 16:55:post reply

◆ Ninja blade unveiled/resurrected for Xbox 360 (thanks to some guy on neogaf for the youtube hosting). Looks completely original and not at all like Ninja Gaiden which is good because it's not like the 360 just had one released a few weeks ago.

◆ Death smiles not fixed for 16:9 screens. I don't care but I know some will mind.

◆ More Nostalgi[a/o] for EICSBFS. New York and Tokyo look exactly like I imagine them in real life!

◆ Interesting analysis/translation on the anime business model by Zeh-Pee

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Mon 1 Sep 18:02]

badoor
46th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Mon 1 Sep 20:18post reply

quote:
◆ Ninja blade unveiled/resurrected for Xbox 360 (thanks to some guy on neogaf for the youtube hosting). Looks completely original and not at all like Ninja Gaiden which is good because it's not like the 360 just had one released a few weeks ago.

It has been a long time since from software ever did anything other than armored core and tenchu. I was hoping for a third Otogi game instead of what appears to be a ninja gaiden knock-off. Its funny how microsoft unveiled it only after a few weeks from ninja gaiden 2. Maybe to relief those who are saddened after itagaki left tecmo.

chazumaru
614th Post

"Re(4):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Mon 1 Sep 22:26:post reply

quote:

It has been a long time since from software ever did anything other than armored core and tenchu.

Their best selling series in Japan in recent years has been ACE.

◆ Agarest Tohoho

Strong commitment for Wii from Marvelous at TGS2008. Notice Oboro.

◆ New Super Robot Taisen Z PV. I dig the BGM.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Mon 1 Sep 22:40]

Maou
1475th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(5):Random x Random: In Praise of Prof." , posted Tue 2 Sep 00:28:post reply

To avoid reviving the last thread: Thanks again for the Nico redirector, Professor! I can never be bothered to register for video sites, so it's made my day!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

[this message was edited by Maou on Tue 2 Sep 00:28]

Spoon
1608th Post

"Re(2):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Tue 2 Sep 05:15post reply

quote:

◆ Triangle Service wishes to adapt Shooting Love 2007。 on XBox 360.

Xbox 360 is truly becoming the "shoot box"... except not quite the "shoot box" that they may have originally meant.

quote:

360 price drop continuing

I think an important question here is how much the HDD will cost, because the Wii here in Canada retails for $270, while the Xbox 360 Arcade costs $280. The 360 Pro (NOT the 60GB edition) goes for $300, or $20 more. The 360 is already within striking distance of the Wii here.

But this brings up my actual question:
How much are they going to sell the 360 HDD for over there?
Because Arcade comes with a 256MB memory card... which is enough to hold a single (i.e ONE) im@s promo video (average ~170MB each for the Live For You! ones), and most retail game demos are much larger than 256MB...

chazumaru
614th Post

"Re(3):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Tue 2 Sep 05:29post reply

quote:

The 20GB HDD is currently at around ¥10,000 but it might drop soon.
The new 120GB HDD price point will be ¥15,750 (€100), available from 9/11.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

Spoon
1609th Post

"Re(4):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Tue 2 Sep 07:31post reply

http://www.examu.co.jp/sugokana2/
Sadly, one of the new characters is NOT the turtle man as seen in the blog sketch. My enthusiasm for this game is now down by 250%.

quote:

The 20GB HDD is currently at around ¥10,000 but it might drop soon.
The new 120GB HDD price point will be ¥15,750 (€100), available from 9/11.

Ick, still too expensive.
I know they love making money off of overpriced memory units (cough PS2 memory cards cough) but using standard harddrives and making them cost that much just feels mean-spirited.

Gojira
2433th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(5):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Tue 2 Sep 12:56:post reply

This is several days old, but I didn't see it posted yet.

8/28/08: According to kobayan, the recent issue of Arcadia says Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion will be revealed at the AM Show.

shipoopi

[this message was edited by Gojira on Tue 2 Sep 13:00]

Toxico
4439th Post

"Re(6):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Tue 2 Sep 13:16post reply

quote:

Actually this was on one of Iggy's post, some orgasm ago.

The only evil of the word; is the one in the heart of men

Gojira
2433th Post

"Re(7):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Tue 2 Sep 13:54post reply

quote:

Actually this was on one of Iggy's post, some orgasm ago.

Oh, it was lumped in with the KoFXII cruds. I didn't notice.

shipoopi

exodus
4157th Post

"Re(8):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Tue 2 Sep 15:01post reply

ah, nostalgio is looking nice!
interesting about triangle service. I wonder if he saw that others had success (if they even did) and wanted to port, or if it's just easier than making a new game...

Spoon
1610th Post

"Re(9):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Tue 2 Sep 16:28post reply

quote:
ah, nostalgio is looking nice!
interesting about triangle service. I wonder if he saw that others had success (if they even did) and wanted to port, or if it's just easier than making a new game...

Weren't they the ones that wrote that slightly insane plea for people to buy their game?

chazumaru
616th Post

"Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Tue 2 Sep 20:03:post reply

↑↑↓↓←→←→BA videos are starting to emerge on nico². [edit] 12 minutes.

If only I knew some Wii owner who already had my Friend Code and could send me the game as a gift so I could enjoy it at home tonight~

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Wed 3 Sep 01:56]

Iggy
8627th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Tue 2 Sep 20:54post reply

quote:
If only I knew some Wii owner who already had my Friend Code and could send me the game as a gift so I could enjoy it at home tonight~

I think the Wii channel has changed its prices to 100 points = 1 shot of spiced rum.

chazumaru
617th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Wed 3 Sep 03:52:post reply

Thank you~

And holy shit I just checked the staf roll and the game was actually made by M2! The cool little studio responsible for all the recent Konami classics / Sega Ages / Namco Museum DS etc. Where did that come from? Someone should check the staff of the new Fantasy Zone included in the upcoming Sega Ages collection; both games might share some staff members.

[edit] Confirmed on their sneaky website.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Wed 3 Sep 03:56]

Spoon
1611th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Wed 3 Sep 05:29post reply

My copy of Gleam of Force aka GOF2 arrived in the mail today.

One thing that still mightily disappoints me is the crappy control configuration. Sure I have gamepads, but when my friends want to use the keyboard, they are stuck with the lousy control layout for which they can only flip which button in the layout does what; they can't assign new keys to the buttons.

exodus
4158th Post

"Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Wed 3 Sep 07:31post reply

quote:

Weren't they the ones that wrote that slightly insane plea for people to buy their game?

correct!

chazumaru
620th Post

"Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gradius" , posted Wed 3 Sep 16:57:post reply

I really dig Gradius and especially the weird idea to make it a sequel to the MSX games. The game follows the Gofer no Yabτ settei rather than the Arcade storyline, features music from the MSX games (+ some GB music apparently) and includes MSX2-type cutscenes with a cute cameo from Metal Gear mk2 (of Snatcher fame).

The different bonus item configs are not as innovative as Gradius Gaiden's or Gradius V's but still offer some variety and weapons (missiles, lasers, spread bombs etc) all allow for successive level upgrades. There are various classic features for modern games such as replay, Socre Attack, online ranking... But what I especially like is the possibility to restart from any part of any level of any loop as long as you reached it once. The Konami command works once per level.

My major gripe would be that the game might be slightly too easy, but I get the impression there is some depth to the score attack via some clever enemy patterns. The five levels are quite inventive while remaining typically Gradius-like (although they are a bit short).

For example, the first level is a remake of the first Gradius level. However, at the beginning of the level, you get to pass by a generator. If you break the lower part, you'll increase the temperature of the stage (more volcanos etc.). If you shoot the lower part, you'll decrease the temperature and snow will abound, which will give yet another spin to the level. All three variations of the level feature slightly different pattern and a different mid-boss section.

The second level is closer to Salamander (respawning organic walls etc.) and features a section clearly dedicated to max out your score by finding the best way to grind on enemy patterns. The later levels have up and downs; I need to look deeper into them before judging their quality. Not much suprise from the bosses. 5 levels in all, multiple loops as always. The MSX games were filled with secrets and even secret zones so I wonder whether this episode is the same (doubt it, though).

A really pleasant surprise and unexpected hommage to a rather obscure/cult side of Gradius. I expected that the game would be a mere port of a cellphone game but clearly a lot of MSX love was put into it.

Famitsu-time:

Raping my Childhood Feather. Apparently the focus on otaku-loved character designers was a good strategy and Sega is banking on it once again. I finally understand why these injured horses get shot in the head at the end of their career. [edit] Apparently developed by Flight Plan and features at least some tactical aspirations. The problem is that SF was perfect at balancing interesting tactical elements with a casual-friendly system. I am not sure FP is the most indicated developer to get SF out of niche-land.[/edit]

Port of Manhattan Requiem on DS. This is a bit of a surprise as I thought JBH DS had been a relative failure compared to Saburτ Detectice Stories and that Tecmo mystery game. I thought Manhattan Requiem's main selling point was its innovative use of Compact Disc / Laser Disc technology??? Although these are probably ports of keitai adaptations... SonicPowered is developing.

Derby Time Online. Sony's big Xmas title. Betting mode included but you don't get money for realZ, only medals.

New Atelier game.

New pictures of that new Rockman game that Iggy is feverishly anticipating!

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Wed 3 Sep 23:03]

Zepy
1488th Post

"Re(574):Shiranui Mai Queen's Gate" , posted Wed 3 Sep 17:34post reply

Shiranui Mai edition of Queen's Gate announced

Queen's Gate is a spinoff from the Queen's Blade game book and stuff and they had Iroha in the past.

chazumaru
618th Post

"Re(6):Re(574):Shiranui Mai Queen's Gate" , posted Wed 3 Sep 17:58post reply

New Haruhi game on Wii from Sega(!?). Not to be mistaken for the dancing game (by Kadokawa, I believe). This is getting confusing.

Lumines SuperNova (for PSN). Scroll down to witness that Yϋ Suzuki is still alive and, er, lost weight.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

whitesword
1627th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Wed 3 Sep 18:59post reply

quote:

◆ New Super Robot Taisen Z PV. I dig the BGM.

Part 2

Also, youtube versions of both:

GekigangerV
1588th Post

"Re(6):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Wed 3 Sep 19:45post reply

Piccolo for Dragonball movie revealed

About as bad as I imagined.

Sensenic
1636th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(7):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Wed 3 Sep 19:51post reply

quote:
Piccolo for Dragonball movie revealed

About as bad as I imagined.

That's not Piccolo, that's a Nosferatu-like vampire.
The guy's getting stuck in vampiric roles. XD

I didn't have any hopes at all for the plot, but I trusted they'd at least show a minimum respect for the original designs (such as Goku's case. Different, but similar enough).
Seems I was too optimistic.

And offtopic but I'll take the chance since I'm posting:
Thanks a million for the niconico redirector, Professor! m(_ _)m

おやおやぁ~

"Farpaitement!"
-Obelix-

chazumaru
619th Post

"Re(8):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Wed 3 Sep 21:32post reply

Gradius ReBirth levels 1&2 (normal difficulty / config1 / Level 1: ice mode)

◆ Cute Fragile trailer

◆ KOF 2002 UM and ADK Spirits at TGS. And SamSpiPiSPi (port of the 6 games compilation).

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

Ishmael
3267th Post

"Re(6):Re(574):Shiranui Mai Queen's Gate" , posted Wed 3 Sep 22:14post reply

While I have never been convinced that there was a driving need for a live action DB movie I still think they could make a better Piccolo than that. If you're going to do something as insane as making a film about people tossing out kung-fu fireballs why would you bother with any sort of restraint?

quote:
Shiranui Mai edition of Queen's Gate announced

Queen's Gate is a spinoff from the Queen's Blade game book and stuff and they had Iroha in the past.

I wonder how many of these type of games SNK will have to sponser in order to pay the rent on KoF XII.

In other news Capcom hints that you will be able to walk and chew gum at the same time in RE5.

Count Hihihi
99th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(9):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Wed 3 Sep 22:54post reply

quote:
KOF 2002 UM and ADK Spirits at TGS.

ADK SPIRITS??? I'm getting excited!

a·bel·o·gist - a person who argues in defense or justification of anything SFIV related.

Iggy
8628th Post

"Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Wed 3 Sep 23:04post reply

quote:
KOF 2002 UM and ADK Spirits at TGS.
I'm curious about ADK Spirits, but the most important (to perverts like me perverts are people too, you know !) is that the UM stands for "Unlimited" match.
I've always said the world needed more "Unlimited" stuffs.

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -

(Also, where is my Nejibako 2 goddamit)

End of Spoiler

kofoguz
613th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Thu 4 Sep 00:27:post reply

quote:
KOF 2002 UM and ADK Spirits at TGS.I'm curious about ADK Spirits, but the most important (to perverts like me perverts are people too, you know !) is that the UM stands for "Unlimited" match.
I've always said the world needed more "Unlimited" stuffs.

I think they're gonna announce their next gen stuff after KoF XII, since they dont want to hurt the hype(!) of the game. At least not anymore.

End of Spoiler

I wonder if Adk spirits is a compilation or a new game.

[sigtag][/sigtag]

[this message was edited by kofoguz on Thu 4 Sep 00:30]

nobinobita
392th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(7):Re(574):Shiranui Mai Queen's Gate" , posted Thu 4 Sep 00:55post reply

quote:
While I have never been convinced that there was a driving need for a live action DB movie I still think they could make a better Piccolo than that. If you're going to do something as insane as making a film about people tossing out kung-fu fireballs why would you bother with any sort of restraint?

In other news Capcom hints that you will be able to walk and chew gum at the same time in RE5.

I hope the DBZ movie can be the next Street Fighter the movie.

Also, does anyone else think that Jun Takeuchi looks just like Tay Zonday?

chazumaru
621th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Thu 4 Sep 02:26:post reply

quote:

Let me rephrase this for you.

You are wondering whether the game is just another compilation of cheap Neo Geo ROMs just like 90% of what they have been releasing over the last two years up to the point that they dug up Sunsoft fighters recently, or whether they would go through the financial and time-consuming effort of producing a new game focusing on the whereabouts and obscure franchises from a dead developer that most of the gaming audience either never heard of or completely forgot about.

I think you have either too much faith in Snakepee, or not enough confidence in what is left of their business sense.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Thu 4 Sep 02:27]

Gojira
2434th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Thu 4 Sep 02:37post reply

Kotaku and Jean Snow write a book about Japanese arcades

what

shipoopi

Count Hihihi
100th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Thu 4 Sep 02:46post reply

ADK Spirits = The stuff that was released on VC is now coming out for the PS2.

Or maybe they should release it on the PSP! That way people could play them while standing in the XII line!

a·bel·o·gist - a person who argues in defense or justification of anything SFIV related.

kofoguz
613th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Thu 4 Sep 05:04post reply

quote:

Let me rephrase this for you.

You are wondering whether the game is just another compilation of cheap Neo Geo ROMs just like 90% of what they have been releasing over the last two years up to the point that they dug up Sunsoft fighters recently, or whether they would go through the financial and time-consuming effort of producing a new game focusing on the whereabouts and obscure franchises from a dead developer that most of the gaming audience either never heard of or completely forgot about.

I think you have either too much faith in Snakepee, or not enough confidence in what is left of their business sense.

Well I am waiting SNK vs Marvel announcement, so you can see where I stand as a dreamer. Reason and I are not talking to each other most of the time.

[sigtag][/sigtag]

Iggy
8629th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Thu 4 Sep 05:42post reply

I was beginning to daydream "hey, maybe that ADK thing is like a crossover of ADK licenses, with new sprites, and they could re-use the sprites in Nejibako2 and send a charter full of hairy and muscular strippers right to my house", but then I noticed it was a PS2 game.

New set of rom it is, then. Ninja Combat, Ninja Commando and Gangan Kτshinkyoku, anyone ?

chazumaru
621th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Thu 4 Sep 06:19post reply

quote:
Ninja Combat, Ninja Commando and Gangan Kτshinkyoku, anyone ?

Yeah the question is rather whether this will be a patchwork of random ADK franchises or just a fighting game compilation with Gangan and Ninja Master's Haτ Ninpτ-chτ. Although they might keep that last one for their TGS 2009 compilation "ADK's Bizarre Ninja Obsession".

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

Count Hihihi
101th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Thu 4 Sep 07:40post reply

I like to dream of a team in XII where Data East, ADK and Sunsoft each have a character in it.

Spoon
1612th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):Random x Random: New Age of Rand" , posted Thu 4 Sep 08:06post reply

quote:
I like to dream of a team in XII where Data East, ADK and Sunsoft each have a character in it.

My problem with that is that there could only be one Data East representative. My dream would be for each company to have it's own team (Mizuguchi/Ray/Karnov = TOO GOOD!), and then the unified team would contain a boss characterfrom each company. The ensuing boss team vs. boss team dream match would be amazing. Chelnov vs. Orochi! Zeus vs. Omega Rugal! Fernandez vs. ...um...hmm...I guess they could say that Goenitz can magically make himself bigger?

Toxico
4441th Post

"Re(9):Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Thu 4 Sep 15:36:post reply

quote:
◆ KOF 2002 UM....

Hah.... I guess that it's not a true dream match unless they keep us waiting for +4 years.

The only evil of the word; is the one in the heart of men

[this message was edited by Toxico on Thu 4 Sep 15:57]

nobinobita
393th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gra" , posted Thu 4 Sep 16:23post reply

quote:

Raping my Childhood Feather. Apparently the focus on otaku-loved character designers was a good strategy and Sega is banking on it once again. I finally understand why these injured horses get shot in the head at the end of their career. [edit] Apparently developed by Flight Plan and features at least some tactical aspirations. The problem is that SF was perfect at balancing interesting tactical elements with a casual-friendly system. I am not sure FP is the most indicated developer to get SF out of niche-land.[/edit]

What do you dislike about this artist? I'm not familiar with her/his previous work, but the work I'm seeing from Feather strikes me as more classic fantasy than Tony Taka's work on the last Shining Force games.

I do miss the more fun and adventurious feel of 80s and 90s fantasy stuff though (from Japan and the West). It's not just nostalgia, it's that they had a better understanding of how to make appealing basic shapes and characters who looked like they were ready to go on a grand journey. Fantasy stuff today is too ornate and nonsensical. So relative to what's out there now (new Square stuff, Warcraft, all MMOs) I think this new Shining Force is rather tasteful and restrained.

chazumaru
622th Post

"Re(7):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gra" , posted Thu 4 Sep 17:34post reply

Oh I have no gripe against the artist(s), but rather about the fact Sega managed to make Shining force so irrelevant that the announcement of the artist is truly the most important PR decision they will make to set in stone the level of approbation of this episode among its new niche. Whereas, Shining Force should have remained the casual-friendly more popular entry point of tacticals in the industry, allowing the whole sub-genre to stop spiraling towards extinction by bringing new people in, especially outside Japan. But it seems this is now the sole responsibility of Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

Zepy
1489th Post

"Re(8):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gra" , posted Thu 4 Sep 18:59post reply

quote:
Oh I have no gripe against the artist(s), but rather about the fact Sega managed to make Shining force so irrelevant that the announcement of the artist is truly the most important PR decision they will make to set in stone the level of approbation of this episode among its new niche. Whereas, Shining Force should have remained the casual-friendly more popular entry point of tacticals in the industry, allowing the whole sub-genre to stop spiraling towards extinction by bringing new people in, especially outside Japan. But it seems this is now the sole responsibility of Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics.

I've been thinking the same thing. I wish Sega would stick to targeting mainstream gamers, the names of the artists shouldn't even be given that much focus in an article about the game.

Ishmael
3268th Post

"Re(9):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gra" , posted Thu 4 Sep 21:27post reply

Kotaku and ItMedia report that Tecmo has broken up with Squenix right in the middle of the lunch room and is now going to senior prom with Koei.

Nekros
88th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gr" , posted Thu 4 Sep 23:58post reply

Cross Edge trailer:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39539.html

Valkyrie Profile DS gameplay:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39419.html

2D still rules ^_^

nobinobita
394th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(8):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gra" , posted Fri 5 Sep 20:21post reply

quote:

ahhhhhh.... I C I C...

Yeah I totally agree with you. I do miss the days when you didn't have to be some sort of Otaku to get worked up about this sorta game. Or rather... I mean, this sort of game has always appealed to Otaku types. I mean, the original Shining Force artist drew tons of pr0n before and after his stint on Shining Force. But he also did really rad, fun, clean characters that looked like they were ready for battle and adventure.

I think things have gotten excessive these days. I can't believe I'm saying this, but everything's way oversexed. I miss the days when there were all sorts of different Otaku like, Monster Otaku, Mecha Otaku, Wrestling Otaku... Monster Robot Wrestling Otaku...

Nowadays everything is shoehorned into sexy girls.

Like I hate that my mag in Phantasy Star Portable HAS to be a little girl.

This sentiment seems to come up alot when I read interviews with Japanese artists that I like.

Oh well, at least I have Monster Hunter! : P

Black_Hayato
221th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(9):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gra" , posted Sat 6 Sep 11:01:post reply

quote:

Nowadays everything is shoehorned into sexy girls.

Like I hate that my mag in Phantasy Star Portable HAS to be a little girl.

A little off topic.

I think Universe could possibly be my last Phantasy Star purchase. I got it for the offline mode and was disappointed by how it was weighted down by the online side. It was obvious the development priority was online first off second. I've enjoyed the first online and card revo. But I've had my fill of PSO and unfortunately it a cash cow for Sega. I can imagine that just about every plan set forth for a real PS sci-fi adventure gets shelved for another PSO.

The little girl thing just put me over the top. I mean there's still Star Ocean, Zenosaga, and Mass Effect, but the world needs one of the original sci-fiers back in true form.

Sorry about the ot rant, its just that it seems like sega doesn't really know to use its IP very well. Just PS give it to Bioware.

[this message was edited by Black_Hayato on Sat 6 Sep 11:05]

Red Falcon
6047th Post

"Re(9):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gra" , posted Sat 6 Sep 11:56:post reply

Also very off topic, but... was there an announcement a little while back for some kind of Toshinden collection? The series was... pretty awful, really, but I've felt like picking it up for nostalgia reasons. Did I completely imagine this? I wouldn't be surprised, I think I'm going mad most of the time.

Also, don't forget, Fantasy Zone Complete Collection is out soon!

Best site EVER:Link Here

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Sat 6 Sep 12:09]

Pollyanna
2554th Post

"Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gr" , posted Sat 6 Sep 14:04post reply

quote:
Also very off topic, but... was there an announcement a little while back for some kind of Toshinden collection? The series was... pretty awful, really, but I've felt like picking it up for nostalgia reasons. Did I completely imagine this? I wouldn't be surprised, I think I'm going mad most of the time.

I can't say I ever miss the games, but I do go back and listen to the soundtracks from time to time.

Also, PS ended with PS4. That was crystal clear to me. I won the game and thought "it's over, but it was good". I groan every time a new PSO/U is announced (even though I play them *sob sob*) Even if I'm not arguing better or worse, it's just..."different." It's not PS.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Maou
1476th Post

"Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gr" , posted Sat 6 Sep 14:27post reply

Black Hayato/Polly: Phantasy Star! I have no doubt that Phantasy Star was the only RPG series sophisticated enough to actually take its scifi setting seriously rather than littering it with the usual fantasy cliches like Star Ocean and friends appear to. I must get around to finishing Phantasy Star II soon...so gloriously somber.

Red Falcon: Toushinden! I never played that game, but I remember it was on all the game magazines and really made people go crazy for Playstation in a way they hadn't been before. I think Virtua Fighter 1 stacked up pretty unfavorably, so TSD is definitely historically exciting even if it may not be any good...

nobinobita
397th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age" , posted Sat 6 Sep 15:30:post reply

quote:
Black Hayato/Polly: Phantasy Star! I have no doubt that Phantasy Star was the only RPG series sophisticated enough to actually take its scifi setting seriously rather than littering it with the usual fantasy cliches like Star Ocean and friends appear to. I must get around to finishing Phantasy Star II soon...so gloriously somber.

I am glad to see 16bit Phantasy Star get so much love. If you enjoyed Phantasy Star, particularly part II or IV then you might enjoy Genesis Surviver Gaiarth, a fun OAV series from the early 90s by the peeps that did Bubblegum Crisis.

There was something really special about this particular period of sci-fi and fantasy stuff in games and cartoons. The designs were just so solid and effective and plain COOL! I know I'm repeating myself here, but, they just really had a sense of adventure to them. I'm glad I got to grow up with this stuff.

[this message was edited by nobinobita on Sat 6 Sep 15:32]

Maou
1477th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age" , posted Sat 6 Sep 16:51post reply

quote:

I am glad to see 16bit Phantasy Star get so much love. If you enjoyed Phantasy Star, particularly part II or IV then you might enjoy Genesis Surviver Gaiarth, a fun OAV series from the early 90s by the peeps that did Bubblegum Crisis.

There was something really special about this particular period of sci-fi and fantasy stuff in games and cartoons. The designs were just so solid and effective and plain COOL! I know I'm repeating myself here, but, they just really had a sense of adventure to them. I'm glad I got to grow up with this stuff.

Yeah, it's an undeniably 1980's aesthetic that seems to have produced these games and also the animation you speak of, all of such a distinctive visual and thematic stripe. Maybe it was just a good decade for the stuff, what with Star Wars, Blade Runner, and Akira around to inspire.

Ishmael
3270th Post

"Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age of Gr" , posted Tue 9 Sep 00:16post reply

quote:

Even though I can think of no earthly reason for owning it I'm certain I would buy a Toshinden collection if I came across one. Perhaps I could justify the purchase by saying I finally wanted to try out the fourth game?

Speaking of things that don't seem like a particularly good idea Udon's SF comic is going to be punched up with spoken dialogue and released on DVD.

Gojira
2437th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age" , posted Tue 9 Sep 01:26post reply

quote:
Speaking of things that don't seem like a particularly good idea Udon's SF comic is going to be punched up with spoken dialogue and released on DVD.

Wow. The comic will always be pretty to look at but the writing was so generic. I don't even want to imagine how much worse it'll sound in audio form.

Speaking of Udon, in case you haven't been to a comic shop recently (or, like, ever) Street Fighter Remix #0 shipped last week, previewing the three comics that they'll be delaying for the next decade.

shipoopi

sfried
215th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age" , posted Tue 9 Sep 05:24:post reply

quote:
Yeah, it's an undeniably 1980's aesthetic that seems to have produced these games and also the animation you speak of, all of such a distinctive visual and thematic stripe. Maybe it was just a good decade for the stuff, what with Star Wars, Blade Runner, and Akira around to inspire.

Just what happened to the 80's asthetic? Did it quit when Sadamoto's style became more emulated?

Are there still any artists or newer shows that employ this kind of old style?

[this message was edited by sfried on Tue 9 Sep 07:04]

Count Hihihi
104th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age" , posted Tue 9 Sep 06:03post reply

I have a soft spot for Toshinden, in a way, but only for the first game. I didn't feel like super moves in 2 and onwards fit in.

Tamsoft sure knew how to make vacuous fighting games. Like AbalaBurn, the game that also sports the worst intro I have ever seen.

Maou
1481th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age" , posted Tue 9 Sep 11:40post reply

quote:

Just what happened to the 80's asthetic? Did it quit when Sadamoto's style became more emulated?

Are there still any artists or newer shows that employ this kind of old style?

I really haven't seen it in years. Even by 1993-1994 it was on the way out...the Lunar series was Phantasy Star and Cosmic Phantasy's progeny in terms of the way it used cut scenes to tell a story, but whereas Phantasy Star feels quite EIGHTIES, Lunar had already advanced with Kubooka's (Giant Robo) style, and I've not seen it since. I mean, it probably got tiresome at the time (I was just a li'l kid in the eighties) seeing it everywhere, but the combination of its relative rarity today together with the fact that such character art graced such seminal scifi and games makes me miss it. All the more so since the interesting pastice of styles in the 90's (everything from Escaflowne to Bebop, incredible) gave way to the shiny genric smooth stuff I can't stand nowadays...like designs from Noir, all the time. Not...at all interesting.

What's weird is that I don't know where this glossy generic style has come from...it doesn't look especially Eva-inspired, and I don't even know where Eva's art style went afterwards. I'd say that skintight pilot suits and Eva-style giant robots stuck around much more than the actual character designs.

sfried
216th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(6):Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age" , posted Tue 9 Sep 12:23:post reply

quote:
the Lunar series was Phantasy Star and Cosmic Phantasy's progeny in terms of the way it used cut scenes to tell a story, but whereas Phantasy Star feels quite EIGHTIES, Lunar had already advanced with Kubooka's (Giant Robo) style, and I've not seen it since.

It says here Toshiyuki Kubooka worked on the Batman spin-off anime and...oh god no...IDOLM@STER?

I read this book "Japanese Comickers" (ISBN 0-06-051355-1) that talks about the revertion from the style caused by the collapse of the bubble economy, particularly with the proliferation of "galge" art. (The article mentions that the claim is unsubstanciated, but who knows...)

I used to think Akio Watanabe's style was also largely responsible, but his work on some (of the more serious) shows weren't that bad (like the Yohko Yamamoto series. He seems to have also worked on a couple of Street Fighter OAVs). In fact, his work looks better with stark lighting, but all those people want to see these days is cheery-eyed moe-moe drivel and "platonic love". Damn shut-ins.

That said, any new or recent shows that do display the same intricateness of 80's artwork?

Edit: I also noticed that most anime from the past (or at least the ones Ed showed me) had some sort of moral or virtue at least entrenched in it. It seems back then they were really seeking a sort of justification from the story. Nowdays, do shows even have plot?

[this message was edited by sfried on Tue 9 Sep 12:41]

Pollyanna
2555th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age" , posted Tue 9 Sep 13:03post reply

quote:
Nowdays, do shows even have plot?

Now now! I never buy into the "good old days" conversations, because while there are many wonderful things that we don't see any more, there are plenty of new nice things, too. But then again, I'll admit to being biased against nostalgia. I like my Ys Book, Phantasy Star and old school Castlevania, but I'll also be the first to say that the "good old days" aren't all they're cracked up to be.

I think for years, anime has been "one or two good shows a season" and that continues now. Actually, it's easier to recognize the bad stuff now, because the "moe look" is an obvious warning flag.

Ah, by the way, or rather, very much not related, did anyone watch Kaiba?

Oh wait! This was supposed to be relevant to something! I think the 80's anime-styled Phantasy Star stuff is okay, but I really like the 80's fantasy-styled detailed illustrations. That stuff had a lot of personality. I'd like to see a game that looks like that.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

sfried
216th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(8):Re(10):Re(573):Random x Random: New Age" , posted Tue 9 Sep 14:32post reply

quote:
Now now! I never buy into the "good old days" conversations, because while there are many wonderful things that we don't see any more, there are plenty of new nice things, too.

Well, I have nothing against new school (which is why I mention Akio Watanabe in the first place). It's just that I haven't seen very much of the classic style character designs being applied nowdays.

Zepy
1492th Post

"Re(765): Lunar x Phantasy Star DS" , posted Wed 10 Sep 18:34:post reply

Great timing
1, 2

[this message was edited by Zepy on Wed 10 Sep 19:09]

sfried
217th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(8):Re(765): Lunar x Phantasy Star DS" , posted Wed 10 Sep 19:09post reply

quote:
Great timing
1, 2

Wait...is that online?

Zepy
1492th Post

"Re(9):Re(765): Lunar x Phantasy Star DS" , posted Wed 10 Sep 19:21post reply

quote:
Wait...is that online?

It has single player story mode and multiplayer mode that supports wireless and wifi play with up to 4 players.

Ishmael
3271th Post

"Re(8):Re(765): Lunar x Phantasy Star DS" , posted Wed 10 Sep 23:32post reply

quote:
Great timing
1, 2

Can I ditch the main character and have a team composed of nothing but the more colorful looking supporting cast? Based on their designs I would gladly play a game that let me go on quests with Priss from the Knight Sabers, Master Chief and Cowboy Andy.

Not to change the subject, but has anyone tried out the Samurai Spirits Collection? The quality on old game compilations can vary wildly so I'm curious to know if SS was lucky enough to get quality treatment.

Shindekudasai
255th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(9):Re(765): Lunar x Phantasy Star DS" , posted Thu 11 Sep 01:52post reply

Oh, Phantasy Star, just when I thought we were done, you had to go and get me a shiny gift. You sly bastard, you.

Looks like symbol chat is back (yay!) along with a modified version of the 'face chat' from PSU. The only question left is which 'universe' the game takes place in. Either Algol or Ragol would be cool, especially Ragol as I feel that storyline never really got any closure (Ep III was weak and I couldn't play IV). For all the technical upgrades that PSU got, Graal never really pulled me in.

Spoon
1614th Post

"Re(10):Re(765): Re" , posted Thu 11 Sep 14:26post reply

Some interesting or whatever games are out this week in North America:
Lock's Quest for DS is a tower defense game with 2D graphics that don't look bad in screenshots. I've heard good things about it. It might be, like, the 2nd decent game that studio has made?

Yakuza 2.
I wonder if I'll be doing like I did in the first one, saving all my money until the end so that I can buy an entire inventory of shotguns in additon to the bullet proof vest.

Next week Battle Fantasia is out.
Somebody has to be excited for that... I'm just not sure who.

GekigangerV
1589th Post

"Re:Random x Random: New Age of Random" , posted Thu 11 Sep 20:30post reply

Target stores here in the US are using Domo-Kun as a mascot for their Halloween merchandise.

Link Here

He has some merchandise of his own at Target and the website has a small video clip.

Ishmael
3272th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(765): Re" , posted Fri 12 Sep 01:20post reply

quote:

Yakuza 2.
I wonder if I'll be doing like I did in the first one, saving all my money until the end so that I can buy an entire inventory of shotguns in additon to the bullet proof vest.

Since I loved Yakuza 1 I knew that I would enjoy the sequel even if it was simply more of the same. But what really sent me over the moon was the discovery that Yakuza 2 is keeping a listing of all the food I'm making Kazuma eat. What fun, I can make my tough guy hero be a gourmand on the side!

Iron D
2980th Post

"Yakuza 2" , posted Fri 12 Sep 02:04post reply

quote:

Yakuza 2.

Since I loved Yakuza 1 I knew that I would enjoy the sequel even if it was simply more of the same. But what really sent me over the moon was the discovery that Yakuza 2 is keeping a listing of all the food I'm making Kazuma eat. What fun, I can make my tough guy hero be a gourmand on the side!

I enjoyed Yakuza 1 for the most part, but by the end of the game I was just trying to beat it just tot get it over with. The fighting system was alright, although I felt it could use a bit more polisihing up and more variety. The story started getting a bit on the confusing side towards the end as well.

So what can I expect from 2? How different is the fighting system? Are the mini-games worth caring about this time around?

Basically any non-storyline spoiler details anyone who has played the game can give would be appreciated.

Er.....

biggsyke
28th Post

Rare Customer

"SMT Online Licensed" , posted Fri 12 Sep 09:30:post reply

I know some people here are SMT/Persona fans. Well, it looks like SMT: Imagine Online has been licensed for the U.S.

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=173594

Your Games. Your Way. GotGame.com

[this message was edited by biggsyke on Fri 12 Sep 09:31]

Iggy
8632th Post

"Re(1):SMT Online Licensed" , posted Fri 12 Sep 17:54post reply

quote:

Weird. Isn't the game several years old ? And who will play that ?
MMORPG gamers and Megaten fans are already rather close niches in the US, I'm not sure a lot of people belong to both categories...

Gojira
2438th Post

"Re(2):SMT Online Licensed" , posted Fri 12 Sep 19:02post reply

quote:

And how long will it be before they start burning their faces to get rare items? Wakuwaku!

shipoopi

Pollyanna
2556th Post

"Re(2):SMT Online Licensed" , posted Fri 12 Sep 20:22post reply

quote:

MMORPG gamers and Megaten fans are already rather close niches in the US, I'm not sure a lot of people belong to both categories...

I don't know what you mean by "close niches". I don't know that I would call MMORPG gamers a "niche" really, but maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

Either way, it is certainly an odd choice, but it's a fairly fun game, as far as MMORPGs go.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Iggy
8633th Post

"Re(3):SMT Online Licensed" , posted Fri 12 Sep 20:38post reply

quote:
I don't know what you mean by "close niches". I don't know that I would call MMORPG gamers a "niche" really, but maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

Actually, I don't understand what I meant either.
That's what happen when you post on forums before your morning coffee.

Zepy
1495th Post

"Re(3):SMT Online Licensed" , posted Fri 12 Sep 21:07post reply

quote:
And how long will it be before they start burning their faces to get rare items? Wakuwaku!

You beat me to it :(

Ishmael
3274th Post

"Re(1):Yakuza 2" , posted Sat 13 Sep 04:53post reply

quote:
I enjoyed Yakuza 1 for the most part, but by the end of the game I was just trying to beat it just tot get it over with. The fighting system was alright, although I felt it could use a bit more polisihing up and more variety. The story started getting a bit on the confusing side towards the end as well.

So what can I expect from 2? How different is the fighting system? Are the mini-games worth caring about this time around?

Basically any non-storyline spoiler details anyone who has played the game can give would be appreciated.

From the short amount of time I've put into Yakuza 2 it seems like the game is more robust but it is more of the same. Take the fighting for example. While I'm not yet able to pull off counters, air throws or other crazy crap that Kazuma could do late in the first game, Y2 is good enough to start you off with what feels like a complete, albeit minimal, move list. This was a nice change from the first game where the beginning was hampered by not having a large enough Heat gauge or enough moves to build its meter.

Another change I came across was that after hanging out at the driving range for awhile I managed to teach Kazuma a new fighting move. I doubt knowing that move is going to make or break the game but it was a cute little addition to playing the side quests and I guess I'll have nice form when I hit people with a 9 iron.

The side missions still feel optional. Outside of knocking a few buckets of balls around I haven't really gotten into any of the more intensive mini games so I don't know if there is a large enough reward for working through them if you aren't thrilled with the task at hand. The missions you can pick up on the street still seem to consist of beating people up or playing UFO games. At least none of it feels like I'm obligated to fool around with it if I don't want to. I much prefer that approach as opposed to something like the Warriors, where the entire game was built around mini games I hated.

Yakuza 2 seems to be following the same path as its predecessor where a large, increasingly absurd plot is broken up by Shenmue-like opportunites for the player to find new and ridiculous ways to make your character waste time. Being able to equip two wristwatches and then get treated to a shot of Kazuma sitting in a restaurant booth ordering food is something that amuses me far more than it should. I also know that my reasons for playing a game are often very different from the reasons other people play a game. So while I'm not going to be able to shut up about this game for some time I can also recognize that Yakuza 2 is more of an upgrade than a monumental leap forward.

Iron D
2982th Post

"Re(2):Yakuza 2" , posted Sat 13 Sep 10:13post reply

quote:

From the short amount of time I've put into Yakuza 2 it seems like the game is more robust but it is more of the same. Take the fighting for example. While I'm not yet able to pull off counters, air throws or other crazy crap that Kazuma could do late in the first game, Y2 is good enough to start you off with what feels like a complete, albeit minimal, move list. This was a nice change from the first game where the beginning was hampered by not having a large enough Heat gauge or enough moves to build its meter.

Another change I came across was that after hanging out at the driving range for awhile I managed to teach Kazuma a new fighting move. I doubt knowing that move is going to make or break the game but it was a cute little addition to playing the side quests and I guess I'll have nice form when I hit people with a 9 iron.

The side missions still feel optional. Outside of knocking a few buckets of balls around I haven't really gotten into any of the more intensive mini games so I don't know if there is a large enough reward for working through them if you aren't thrilled with the task at hand. The missions you can pick up on the street still seem to consist of beating people up or playing UFO games. At least none of it feels like I'm obligated to fool around with it if I don't want to. I much prefer that approach as opposed to something like the Warriors, where the entire game was built around mini games I hated.

Yakuza 2 seems to be following the same path as its predecessor where a large, increasingly absurd plot is broken up by Shenmue-like opportunites for the player to find new and ridiculous ways to make your character waste time. Being able to equip two wristwatches and then get treated to a shot of Kazuma sitting in a restaurant booth ordering food is something that amuses me far more than it should. I also know that my reasons for playing a game are often very different from the reasons other people play a game. So while I'm not going to be able to shut up about this game for some time I can also recognize that Yakuza 2 is more of an upgrade than a monumental leap forward.

Hmm. Sounds mostly good then. Again, I did enjoy the original enough for me to want to see what happens in the sequel, so your rundown does help me know what to expect. Should still fun at the very least.

Er.....

Tai-Pan
293th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):SMT Online Licensed" , posted Sat 13 Sep 16:56post reply

quote:

I got what he was trying to say

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Ishmael
3297th Post

"Re(3):Yakuza 2" , posted Fri 3 Oct 01:40post reply

Yakuza 2 continues to delight me with how much ridiculous stuff it allows me to do. Considering the game has a twenty page in-game guide to Mahjong and side missions based around interior decoration it's obvious after even a brief period of playing that Yakuza 2 has a lot more going on than simply running around punching people. But what I'm particularly thrilled about is that the game occasionally rewards me for trying something foolish.

Example: At one point I was teamed up with a lovely female detective. We were supposed to go off on a dangerous rescue mission or something equally important but instead of heading straight to our next destination I took her to the local bowling alley. Not only did she not seem to mind this detour but she was a shockingly good bowler. After I finally got around to doing the actual mission with her I had to escort the grizzled old detective from the first game to a particular point on the map. Naturally I took him bowling first as well.

There's no real point to this post other than to publicly express my love for Yakuza 2 and to state that more action titles need to feature bowling mini-games.

Iron D
3022th Post

"Re(4):Yakuza 2" , posted Fri 3 Oct 06:03post reply

quote:
There's no real point to this post other than to publicly express my love for Yakuza 2 and to state that more action titles need to feature bowling mini-games.

Ha! I'm assuming the grizzled detective is Date. Good to see he's still around.

Er.....

IkariDC
750th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(5):Yakuza 2" , posted Fri 3 Oct 15:26post reply

quote:

Ha! I'm assuming the grizzled detective is Date. Good to see he's still around.

I'm playing and liking Yakuza 2 a lot too! I'm so into doing all the side-quest missions, and collecting stuff. I'm in chapter 7 and already drank and ate everything available in Kantou, and I'm done with all side-quests except the mahjong one (they put you in a pinch and against good players) and shogi ones (I don't know how to play, and while there's a 20 page mahjong explanation, there's none for shogi, plus I already knew how to play mahjong).

I'm currently finishing conquering 3 remaining cabaret hostesses and I just won against that annoying American professional pitcher. I danced in celebration for that one!

Maese Spt
447th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(6):Yakuza 2" , posted Sat 4 Oct 02:38post reply

quote:
...and already drank and ate everything available in Kantou

Hey, Hayato too!

But in real life, lol.

End of Spoiler

HAYATO
883th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(6):Yakuza 2" , posted Sat 4 Oct 02:39post reply

quote:

I'm currently finishing conquering 3 remaining cabaret hostesses and I just won against that annoying American professional pitcher. I danced in celebration for that one!

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\