Red Dead Revolver concept art... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2770 Views )

Undead Fred
2722th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Red Dead Revolver concept art..." , posted Sat 19 Aug 11:54post reply

Does anyone still have the link to those Akiman concept sketches for Red Dead Revolver? I know someone trying to do some futuristic western-style characters, and I told him about those old concept sketches Akiman had done for reference.

Replies:

trogdor
57th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Red Dead Revolver concept art..." , posted Sat 19 Aug 15:16post reply

I would like to see a link to his work as well.

Undead Fred
2727th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Red Dead Revolver concept art..." , posted Sun 27 Aug 01:40:post reply

quote:
Does anyone still have the link to those Akiman concept sketches for Red Dead Revolver? I know someone trying to do some futuristic western-style characters, and I told him about those old concept sketches Akiman had done for reference.

L( ' o ' )/ SHOOOOOORYUUUUU-BUUUUMP

Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? I remember some really interesting character designs, but of course I can't seem to find the link or any saved pictures of it.

[this message was edited by Undead Fred on Sun 27 Aug 01:43]

nobinobita
1378th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Red Dead Revolver concept art..." , posted Wed 4 Feb 14:08post reply

quote:

Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? I remember some really interesting character designs, but of course I can't seem to find the link or any saved pictures of it.

I am reviving this old threat cos I thought ya'll should see this Red Dead Revolver fan art from Gouda Cheese (the artist formerly known as Bengus)

https://twitter.com/GoudaCheeeeese/status/562715998546309120/photo/1

Also if anyone can find Akiman's original art for Red Dead Revolver before they sold it to Rockstar, please share the link here.

www.art-eater.com
nobinobita
1694th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Red Dead Revolver concept art..." , posted Wed 19 Oct 13:54post reply

quote:

I am reviving this old threat cos I thought ya'll should see this Red Dead Revolver fan art from Gouda Cheese (the artist formerly known as Bengus)

https://twitter.com/GoudaCheeeeese/status/562715998546309120/photo/1

Also if anyone can find Akiman's original art for Red Dead Revolver before they sold it to Rockstar, please share the link here.

Now that Rockstar has announced [url=
https://twitter.com/rockstargames/status/788363842329903104]Red Dead Redemption 2, thought it would be a good time to revive this thread.

This game will probably be super fun. But more importantly ... Does anyone have that Akiman concept art backed up? I'm pretty sure I have it saved, but it's on a harddisk, in a dusty attic somewhere overseas from where I am now.

Man it would be awesome if he was the chara designer for Red Dead Redemption 2. That would be an instant purchase for me. His art for Red Dead Revolver was so FUN! Some of the more caricatured work that he's done. Very cartoony while still grimy and gritty and very very much informed by the spirit of old westerns.

www.art-eater.com