| Original message (1700 Views )
| "Re(3):Ne1 play Phantasy Star Online SCHTHACK?" , posted Wed 10 Feb 22:20|
I quit last year, apparently right before the guy in charge went nuts with modding the game solely for the sake of modding it. That and throwing hissy fits. At least that's how my friends described it after I left. They stayed several more months until they all quit in disgust.
Ooh, ooh! That sounds dramatic! Can I have details? I want details.
I won't play the PC version of PSO because the interface struck me as kind of crappy and it seemed awfully ugly to me. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong and didn't give it a fair shake, but it struck me as far more clunky than the DC version, which was... well, kinda clunky to begin with!
It'd be nice if Sega would release a real modern PSO followup, adhering closely to the style of the original DC version. I heard the DS title does this moderately well, despite the constraints of that whole DS thing. Anyone played it?
I had play the PS Zero (DS) for a short period when I borrowed friend's DS to try out this game. The game play is much like DC version except :-
- You can dodge / roll now in this game.
- You can team up with CPU instead of real player
- You can set whats your CPU team, such as attack , defend , keep distance
- You can also set how your CPU team's PB either use individually by each CPU character or sync together.
- You can play online via WIFI mode ( I haven't try this, maybe others can tell you about it)
Who did this to these dogs ???