Ne1 play Phantasy Star Online SCHTHACK? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2477 Views )

bootation
584th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Red Carpet Member

"Ne1 play Phantasy Star Online SCHTHACK?" , posted Sat 23 Jan 08:34post reply

Hey ya'all. Long time no see. Anyone play this incredibly awesome game? The private server is free and its pretty much abandonware at this point.

http://schtserv.com/

u can download the torrent at the website.
I have been playing blue burst but there is no offline mode. So i downloaded the old PSO v2.

Anyways --

i used to play this on dreamcast back in the day but there was so many hackers that wrecked the game i gave up. These people are totally into it for the joy.

Click this webpage

also chek out http://myspace.com/atomiswave2

Replies:

KumagaiToshiro
119th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Ne1 play Phantasy Star Online SCHTHACK?" , posted Wed 3 Feb 19:48post reply

I've started playing it with a couple friends of mine that were big on the game back when it was still alive. I didn't appreciate it much back then, but I'm digging it now.

On a side note, it also got me to pick up Phantasy Star 0. God, the art style sucks on some of the characters in that, but at least it plays well.

hasukii
453th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Ne1 play Phantasy Star Online SCHTHACK?" , posted Thu 4 Feb 13:07post reply

quote:
Hey ya'all. Long time no see. Anyone play this incredibly awesome game? The private server is free and its pretty much abandonware at this point.

http://schtserv.com/

u can download the torrent at the website.
I have been playing blue burst but there is no offline mode. So i downloaded the old PSO v2.

Anyways --

i used to play this on dreamcast back in the day but there was so many hackers that wrecked the game i gave up. These people are totally into it for the joy.

well i am playing PSOBB over there recently. Lets play together if u want. I'm normally at Skyline Block 1

Who did this to these dogs ???

Baines
255th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Ne1 play Phantasy Star Online SCHTHACK?" , posted Tue 9 Feb 09:47post reply

I quit last year, apparently right before the guy in charge went nuts with modding the game solely for the sake of modding it. That and throwing hissy fits. At least that's how my friends described it after I left. They stayed several more months until they all quit in disgust.

Grave
1296th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Ne1 play Phantasy Star Online SCHTHACK?" , posted Wed 10 Feb 19:35post reply

quote:
I quit last year, apparently right before the guy in charge went nuts with modding the game solely for the sake of modding it. That and throwing hissy fits. At least that's how my friends described it after I left. They stayed several more months until they all quit in disgust.

Ooh, ooh! That sounds dramatic! Can I have details? I want details.

I won't play the PC version of PSO because the interface struck me as kind of crappy and it seemed awfully ugly to me. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong and didn't give it a fair shake, but it struck me as far more clunky than the DC version, which was... well, kinda clunky to begin with!

It'd be nice if Sega would release a real modern PSO followup, adhering closely to the style of the original DC version. I heard the DS title does this moderately well, despite the constraints of that whole DS thing. Anyone played it?

hasukii
454th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Ne1 play Phantasy Star Online SCHTHACK?" , posted Wed 10 Feb 22:20post reply

quote:

Ooh, ooh! That sounds dramatic! Can I have details? I want details.

I won't play the PC version of PSO because the interface struck me as kind of crappy and it seemed awfully ugly to me. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong and didn't give it a fair shake, but it struck me as far more clunky than the DC version, which was... well, kinda clunky to begin with!

It'd be nice if Sega would release a real modern PSO followup, adhering closely to the style of the original DC version. I heard the DS title does this moderately well, despite the constraints of that whole DS thing. Anyone played it?

I had play the PS Zero (DS) for a short period when I borrowed friend's DS to try out this game. The game play is much like DC version except :-

- You can dodge / roll now in this game.
- You can team up with CPU instead of real player
- You can set whats your CPU team, such as attack , defend , keep distance
- You can also set how your CPU team's PB either use individually by each CPU character or sync together.
- You can play online via WIFI mode ( I haven't try this, maybe others can tell you about it)

hasukii
455th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Ne1 play Phantasy Star Online SCHTHACK?" , posted Wed 10 Feb 22:22post reply

quote:

Ah, no wonder someone was telling that it was about at least 300 players whenever go to ship selection instead of 150+ now.

Thanks for telling this.