GGPO online play anybody? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1349 Views )

Spoon
1879th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"GGPO online play anybody?" , posted Sun 17 Jan 11:24post reply

I started playing 3S again on GGPO... it's kind of painful how rusty I've gotten at it, but that means that I should be easy pickings!

Seeing how much we talk about various classic (old) Capcom and SNK games and how many of them are supported by GGPO, we should play sometime!

The main problem with it from our perspective (aside from setup) would be lack of a good coin match system; we'd pretty much have to play with one person until we get tired of it and then switch partners.

Replies:

kofoguz
813th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):GGPO online play anybody?" , posted Mon 18 Jan 02:51post reply

quote:
I started playing 3S again on GGPO... it's kind of painful how rusty I've gotten at it, but that means that I should be easy pickings!

Seeing how much we talk about various classic (old) Capcom and SNK games and how many of them are supported by GGPO, we should play sometime!

The main problem with it from our perspective (aside from setup) would be lack of a good coin match system; we'd pretty much have to play with one person until we get tired of it and then switch partners.

Well I'm in semester so I would like to play something. But I guess I need to set everything.after getting ready I'll response to this thread. Of course if you are interested in playing. I'm a mediocre player as well, so thats all fair.

shin ramberk
363th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):GGPO online play anybody?" , posted Tue 19 Jan 08:37post reply

I go on GGPO once in a while but not on a regular basis. I agree it would be great if there was a better matchmaking system. Regardless, if I see any cafe folks online I'll definitely say hello and issue a challenge. I also play 3S.

http://ramberk.blogspot.com