FFVII or KH3? Which is coming? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1906 Views )

kofoguz
802th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Tue 29 Dec 06:52post reply

I think the its FFVII since we already expecting KH3 for next year or after.

Tetsuya Nomura says a higly requested game will be revealed in 2010 and there will be a huge reaction from the fans he predicts.

What do you guys think?

Replies:

NeoRyu
1140th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Tue 29 Dec 07:09post reply

quote:

What do you guys think?

I think it's the 7 remake, since KH3 doesn't seem to be requested as much. Either would be fine with me.

Toxico
4823th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Tue 29 Dec 07:16post reply

quote:
I think the its FFVII since we already expecting KH3 for next year or after.
What do you guys think?

Didn't square released CGs trailers for FFVII every 3 years or so in the current in vogue console? So any kind of info or trailer on it doesn't really mean anything about a game being released (is almost quite the opposite, actually).

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・
Translation txt currently off line.

Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 14 as of 11/12/09

NeoRyu
1141th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Tue 29 Dec 07:22post reply

Yeah but we can still dream. What would be a bigger fan reaction?

Freeter
4492th Post

"Re(3):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Tue 29 Dec 14:01post reply

quote:
Yeah but we can still dream. What would be a bigger fan reaction?

VII, obviously. Especially with the huge amount of negative press XIII is gathering as of late.

badoor
102th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Tue 29 Dec 15:48post reply

If it's a FFVII remake, SE should do it on PSP not PS3/360. I kind of feel that it's ridicules to pour all that time and money on making a game that 80% of the Gamers know about it's story, even those who hadn't played the game, sort of like star wars. And from a game mechanic standpoint it's not that interesting or unique. Plus, FFVII is already on PSN to play, which is more of an argument to not make a remake at all I guess.

Anyway, I guess it's KH3 by deduction. Though I wonder what disney franchises are left to use other than Pixar, Princess and the Frog, and um....Hannah Montana.

Iron D
3348th Post

"Re(5):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Tue 29 Dec 20:41post reply

quote:

Anyway, I guess it's KH3 by deduction. Though I wonder what disney franchises are left to use other than Pixar, Princess and the Frog, and um....Hannah Montana.

Ahem...

Er.....

Iggy
9030th Post

"Re(5):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Tue 29 Dec 21:08post reply

quote:
Though I wonder what disney franchises are left to use other than [...] Hannah Montana.

OK, now I'd like to see that.

As for he main question, I know that whatever the answer, I won't like it.

Oh, wait.
Has the remake of FF6 already been announced? Because if that means Nomura is involved in it, harsh words are going to be shouted.

Nekros
206th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(6):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Wed 30 Dec 22:32post reply

My guess:

1) FF7 remake on both PS3 and 360 or exclusively on 360.
2) Verus XIII cancelled.
3) Chrono Break on Wii or DS.
4) Xenogears or Chrono Cross remake on PSP.
5) Secret Of Mana 2 HD on PSN ad Live.
6) A new Tactis game fo Wii/DS or PSP/PSN/Live.
7) A new Dissidia for HD consoles.

I seriosly hope this game NOT BEING KH3 or something reladet to FFVIII.

GPA
54th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(7):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Thu 31 Dec 01:12post reply

KH3 with Marvel characters??

Iron D
3351th Post

"Re(7):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Thu 31 Dec 05:57post reply

quote:
My guess:

4) Xenogears or Chrono Cross remake on PSP.

Chrono...Cross? Highly requested? I thought the only request that game was getting was that it be wiped from existence and not be considered part of Chrono-Continuity.

Er.....

Nekros
209th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(8):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Thu 31 Dec 19:42post reply

quote:

Chrono...Cross? Highly requested? I thought the only request that game was getting was that it be wiped from existence and not be considered part of Chrono-Continuity.

Oh, come on. The game is not really bad, per se.
If you don't like it, change that point in "Chrono Trigger resurrection on Wii" :P

Just a Person
1338th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(5):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Thu 31 Dec 21:12post reply

quote:

Heh, KH3 could have a Guitar Hero-style minigame with Hannah Montana... lame, but at least it would attract more people to the game.

Anyway, if KH3 brings WALL-E and if the Pirates of the Caribbean characters are voiced by the real actors this time, I'm sold. Bring along Aya Brea and that stylist short lady from The Incredibles, and it can't get any better!

I can be any person in the world... maybe I'm this person right in front of you... maybe I'm not.

Maou
1882th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(8):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Sat 2 Jan 15:24:post reply

quote:

Heheheh. It is the best doujin game I have ever played. ...wait, it was official? Not that it changes the fact that it's Katou Masato's doujin game and living proof that the man cannot be trusted when he is not under the firm directorial control of Sakaguchi and Horii. But anyhow...

I think that even Nomura must know that touching FF VI (in any way other than the monster designs he helped with) crosses a line...I expect that his skin would get burned off like the Nazis in Raiders of the Lost Ark when they try to touch a holy object with their profane hands.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

[this message was edited by Maou on Sat 2 Jan 15:26]

Iggy
9035th Post

"Re(9):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Sat 2 Jan 20:38post reply

quote:
I think that even Nomura must know that touching FF VI (in any way other than the monster designs he helped with) crosses a line...I expect that his skin would get burned off like the Nazis in Raiders of the Lost Ark when they try to touch a holy object with their profane hands.

Setzer in Kingdom Heart 2.
That alone was enough to wean me of anything FF6 related created at current Square Enix.

Grave
1268th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(8):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Sat 2 Jan 23:37post reply

quote:

Nooo! CC is great. A lot of the characters are stupid and ugly but I have come to love them over time. The combat and music are incredible. Also I got a neat clock when I bought it, so it's obviously a good game.

quote:

Nomura's art for Dissidia is ridiculously good! I think it's some of his best work ever, it shows incredible restraint and is very true to Amano designs even when the original sprites in the old games were far from it.

I don't know what involvement, if any, Nomura had with FF4 DS but those two games stand as proof to me that someone at Square Enix still respects the SFC FF games and can ensure that they're treated properly!

Also, I didn't play KH2 because the first one was total dogshit, so I looked up Setzer and his design offended me very briefly. Then I clicked another link and saw Seifer's design. Then I closed the browser window. KH is terrible.

Hagen de Merak
1047th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Sun 24 Jan 05:00post reply

Looks like its not FF7

Maou
1893th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):FFVII or KH3? Which is coming?" , posted Sun 24 Jan 05:33post reply

quote: