How did I not hear about this here? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1139 Views )

Mozex
389th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"How did I not hear about this here?" , posted Wed 7 Oct 13:12post reply

Lovely gems like this are the reason I read this board. Who dropped the ball on this one?

Be kind to goblins.

Replies:

Variable Savior
469th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):How did I not hear about this here?" , posted Wed 7 Oct 13:48post reply

The fact that this trailer features a training montage automatically makes this the best movie/video/thing ever

Blood marks heaven's path

Gojira
2557th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):How did I not hear about this here?" , posted Wed 7 Oct 23:20:post reply

quote:
Lovely gems like this are the reason I read this board. Who dropped the ball on this one?

Funny, I seem to remember the official website for this being posted here many years ago. Not that I can prove it now, since it was probably deleted in the server move from gamespy.

EDIT:
Incidentally, if you're interested in this sort of thing, feel free to google other such fine films as Crab Goalkeeper and Executive Koala. Or if you're too lazy, you can read about some of the Minoru films here.

shipoopi

[this message was edited by Gojira on Wed 7 Oct 23:33]

Ishmael
3587th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):How did I not hear about this here?" , posted Wed 7 Oct 23:51post reply

quote:

Funny, I seem to remember the official website for this being posted here many years ago. Not that I can prove it now, since it was probably deleted in the server move from gamespy.

EDIT:
Incidentally, if you're interested in this sort of thing, feel free to google other such fine films as Crab Goalkeeper and Executive Koala. Or if you're too lazy, you can read about some of the Minoru films here.

If I was dragged into a police inquisition and had to remember where I was during an evening a month ago I wouldn't be able to give the correct answer to save my life. But for some reason I can remember that Calamari Wrestler has been discussed on this board at some point in the past. But Executive Koala now has a R1 DVD release? It's off to Netflix for me!