Batman: TAS vs Batman: B & B - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1590 Views )

Digitalboy
656th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Batman: TAS vs Batman: B & B" , posted Sun 27 Sep 00:35post reply

Which animated Batman incarnation do you prefer?
Super Friends
Batman: The Animated Series/Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
Batman Beyond
The Batman
Batman: Brave and the Bold
I love all incarnations of Batman
I love all incarnations of Batman so much that I want surprise butt secks with them
I am a Marvel fan; fuck DC and their fans
I am a Marvel fan; fuck DC, their fans and the horse they rode in on
I am a Marvel fan and I want surprise butt secks with DC, their fans, and the horse they rode in on
Since I am here I will vote Dudley is African descent
Since I am here I will vote Dudley is of another origin descent
Dudley + surprise butt secks = ???
There is alot of options with surprise butt secks in this poll. I see what is on Digitalboy's mind and like where this is going.
There is alot of options with surprise butt secks in this poll. I see what is on Digitalboy's mind and LOVE where this is going.
What are we talking about again?
Where is Undead Fred?

I was told that Batman: Brave and the Bold has surpassed Batman: The Animated Series in terms of story.I have just seen a few episodes of Brave and the Bold. I can not really tell at this point if this is true.

Batman: TAS had Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, and Kevin Conroy. I have seen every episodes of TAS and enjoyed them all. Even the Justice League and Unlimited maintained the same Batman persona, he is such a cocky, paranoid asshole in this incarnation.

Batman: Brave and the Bold is good as much as I have seen. I like the team-ups with the lesser known characters and the light hearted tone it has. Batman is still an asshole, at least in the episode that I just saw with Robin in Bludhaven. A different voice actor that fits the tone of B & B which I am fine with.

Has anyone watched B & B since the first episode and recommends any particular episode?

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

Replies:

Spoon
1810th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Batman: TAS vs Batman: B & B" , posted Sun 27 Sep 04:18post reply

quote:
Poll

I was told that Batman: Brave and the Bold has surpassed Batman: The Animated Series in terms of story.I have just seen a few episodes of Brave and the Bold. I can not really tell at this point if this is true.

Batman: TAS had Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, and Kevin Conroy. I have seen every episodes of TAS and enjoyed them all. Even the Justice League and Unlimited maintained the same Batman persona, he is such a cocky, paranoid asshole in this incarnation.

Batman: Brave and the Bold is good as much as I have seen. I like the team-ups with the lesser known characters and the light hearted tone it has. Batman is still an asshole, at least in the episode that I just saw with Robin in Bludhaven. A different voice actor that fits the tone of B & B which I am fine with.

Has anyone watched B & B since the first episode and recommends any particular episode?

As far as I know, Dudley is still looking for his Batmobile.

Iggy
8969th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Batman: TAS vs Batman: B & B" , posted Sun 27 Sep 05:18post reply

To answer Iron D's question: I lived over 1 year in West Africa, so I met a lot of black people, but most of them weighted at best 1/4th of Dudley.

Oroch
1079th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Batman: TAS vs Batman: B & B" , posted Sun 27 Sep 05:24:post reply

quote:
Poll

i've been to south india, if iron d was deaf and he went there i bet he'd think he was in africa or in philly

[this message was edited by Oroch on Sun 27 Sep 05:25]

Maou
1805th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Batman: TAS vs Batman: B & B" , posted Sun 27 Sep 06:55post reply

I wonder where Fred is. Also:

Is Digital Boy's poll
The Best Poll Ever
The Best Poll Ever

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Maese
526th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Batman: TAS vs Batman: B & B" , posted Sun 27 Sep 10:05post reply

I don't give a damn about batman or whatever, but the poll lover in me is painfully yearning to give an answer anyway... It's only that I'm torn between buttsecks with Dudley or with that scanlined-Geese on Oroch's tag.

Oh my god. Did I say S C A N L I N E S ...?

Iron D
3289th Post

"Re(2):Batman: TAS vs Batman: B & B" , posted Sun 27 Sep 20:35post reply

quote:
To answer Iron D's question: I lived over 1 year in West Africa, so I met a lot of black people, but most of them weighted at best 1/4th of Dudley.

quote:
i've been to south india, if iron d was deaf and he went there i bet he'd think he was in africa or in philly

Er...why are these replies in this thread?

And to Oroch, of the many Indians I have met in my life, I have never had trouble confusing them with Black people. Yes, even the really dark ones.

quote:
Poll

or in philly

I have found BatB to have poor characterizations of both Batman and the many characters that have popped during the course of the show. I'm a Batman die-hard, mind you.

TAS is still the undisputed king of animated Batman, to me.

And The Batman? I've seen three episodes, and didn't think very highly of any of them.

Er.....

Digitalboy
658th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):Batman: TAS vs Batman: B & B" , posted Mon 28 Sep 10:19post reply

What about the episode of B & B with Bat-mite? I have already seen that episode and was hoping that they would reveal his name to be Enyaw Ecurb just like in Teen Titans with Larry's real name to be Nosyarg Kicd.

quote:
I have found BatB to have poor characterizations of both Batman and the many characters that have popped during the course of the show. I'm a Batman die-hard, mind you.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

Iron D
3291th Post

"Re(4):Batman: TAS vs Batman: B & B" , posted Tue 29 Sep 08:43post reply

quote:
What about the episode of B & B with Bat-mite? I have already seen that episode and was hoping that they would reveal his name to be Enyaw Ecurb just like in Teen Titans with Larry's real name to be Nosyarg Kicd.

Haven't seen it, but I'm no fan of Bat-mite or the silver age in general so that's probably not a sign that I'd like the episode.

Then again, the Mxyzsptlk episode of the Superman animated series is one of my favorites, so there's still hope.

Er.....