Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1888 Views )

chazumaru
671th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 04:18post reply

I thought this would be relevant to the different interests of many posters on MMCafé.

They hope Pepper "finds another male penguin that is ten times hotter than Harry!"

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

Replies:

Grave
1185th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 06:15post reply

That bitch.

Toxico
4758th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 06:34post reply

.... Marvelous.

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・
Last updated : 08/05/09 (99 personajes)

exodus
4173th Post

"Re(1):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 06:41post reply

I saw this, and said nothing.
I am a failure.

kofoguz
735th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 07:55post reply

quote:
I thought this would be relevant to the different interests of many posters on MMCafé.

They hope Pepper "finds another male penguin that is ten times hotter than Harry!"

Well, apparently Harry is a Gold Digger. According to the news she is a real estate queen. So Harry choose money over love.

Wait someone for to do this a soap opera.

chazumaru
674th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 08:21post reply

quote:

I am a failure.

You are a failure for never showing up in Europe anymore like you used to when you had less income!

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

Maou
1726th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 08:42post reply

quote:
I saw this, and said nothing.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing, young man.

Luckily, the greater good is that both you and Chaz have reappeared! I was just about to make a "sacrifice a goat to resurrect Brandon" thread. The same goes for IC.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

exodus
4178th Post

"Re(3):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 08:58post reply

quote:
The same goes for IC.

please still sacrifice something. IC needs resurrecting, and it's quite difficult. All I need is say a chazzzzzzzz or something, to get me inspired to waste my life posting again! hoho!

also the reason I don't come to europe now is because I am too busy and can't do it for free :(

but I really hope to soon.

Maou
1729th Post

"Re(4):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 09:13:post reply

quote:
please still sacrifice something.
Oh, don't worry.

But yeah, why not meet yourself halfway and do some archive/presentation updating for now while you crack the Vampire Killer over Chaz or Ollie's back to do posts? Like, sometimes I'll actually type "tim rogers fukubukuro" or "FF VI review" or "insert credit and tycho brahe" or something on Google because IC's treasureload of magnificent content is all but completely obscurred in the absence of topic sections and a search. Maybe a simple resorting of articles would inspire you to revive it, and strike fear into the hearts of villains like Kotaku everywhere.

[this message was edited by Maou on Tue 21 Jul 09:16]

HAYATO
926th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 12:15post reply

quote:

Well, apparently Harry is a Gold Digger. According to the news she is a real estate queen. So Harry choose money over love.

Wait someone for to do this a soap opera.

I agree with oguz here, this drama needs to be made into an OAV, a series or something like that. If Densha Otoko succeeded and reached cult status, why wouldn't this?

I feel sorry for poor Pepper. That bastard Harry treated him just like Tony Stark treats his homonym....

Oh wait, I think we got something here... アイアンペンゴ The Series!!! That's what I call a KICKASS animu!!!

jUAN
4517th Post

"Re(3):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Tue 21 Jul 15:02post reply

widows are the best

exodus
4180th Post

"Re(5):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Wed 22 Jul 02:51post reply

quote:
Maybe a simple resorting of articles would inspire you to revive it, and strike fear into the hearts of villains like Kotaku everywhere.

the thing is that's all a whole lot of work, and I have too much normal work going on to really feel like doing that when I go home. I don't have three jobs anymore though, so that's something.

anyway our stuff *is* sort of getting reorganized right now, as we transition to wordpress, but it's stalled a bit. Soon maybe!

Ishmael
3530th Post

"Re(6):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Wed 22 Jul 03:14post reply

What's most sad about this is the question of where Pepper is supposed to go to meet someone new. The dating pool for a gay, middle aged penguin who's stuck in the middle of a zoo can't be that large. Then again, he is living in San Francisco so maybe there are a lot more gay penguins in his neighborhood than I would have initially thought.

exodus
4183th Post

"Re(7):Penguin jilts gay lover for a widow" , posted Wed 22 Jul 03:28post reply

quote:
What's most sad about this is the question of where Pepper is supposed to go to meet someone new. The dating pool for a gay, middle aged penguin who's stuck in the middle of a zoo can't be that large. Then again, he is living in San Francisco so maybe there are a lot more gay penguins in his neighborhood than I would have initially thought.

pepper may have to resort to keeping a pet and watching silent films at the theatre. perhaps he could adopt?

Maou
1733th Post

"Re(6):Brandon jilts lover for a window" , posted Wed 22 Jul 03:58:post reply

quote:
the thing is that's all a whole lot of work, and I have too much normal work going on to really feel like doing that when I go home. I don't have three jobs anymore though, so that's something.

anyway our stuff *is* sort of getting reorganized right now, as we transition to wordpress, but it's stalled a bit. Soon maybe!

Totally understandable! All the same, I suspect that about half of my favorite articles of the past might not be findable anymore, even if they're still online...think of the children!

[this message was edited by Maou on Wed 22 Jul 03:59]

Zepy
1549th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(7):Brandon jilts lover for a window" , posted Wed 22 Jul 04:05post reply

I have to confess that I have been secretly reporting to brandon about how somebody has been cheating on the other party and it was all because of the money

Kikkoken
1192th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(8):Brandon jilts lover for a window" , posted Thu 6 Aug 20:38post reply

Widows are often full of money, I can understand Harry there. And, after all, females can be a fair substitute to gay sex, if you're not too fussy that is.