the inFAMOUS thread - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1197 Views )

Freeter
4456th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"the inFAMOUS thread" , posted Wed 27 May 13:00post reply

Anyone else get this today? Barely started playing and I'm already loving it.

The sheer amount of freedom is insane. You can literally go anywhere. I haven't even started the first mission yet since I'm too busy running around like a monkey jumping and climbing on every building.

The demo was sweet, but had a stupid time limit that forced you to go back to the story scenarios after a while. Doesn't look like the timer is in the real game though, which means I can go pedestrian bowling to my heart's content.

More thoughts after I get Cole more powers.

Replies:

Grave
1164th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):the inFAMOUS thread" , posted Wed 27 May 13:58post reply

I got it also! I just got home and haven't started it yet! I am very excited because I played the demo over 10 times and still wasn't getting sick of it. More on the incredibly rigid boners that this game gives me after I get them.

NARUTO
3704th Post

"Re(2):the inFAMOUS thread" , posted Wed 27 May 17:12post reply

I'm interested in the game as well, but I have some questions...

I learn that the game work, in a GTA like ways with missions, but did all the game works like this or do mission are sides quest along to a primiry quest?

quand some tells me how long the game is? in hours? or at leats an idea of it.

thanks!

Fortes fortuna juvat...

Mokona
473th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):the inFAMOUS thread" , posted Wed 27 May 23:55post reply

I haven't bought it yet. It looks good, but I'm waiting to see how Prototype turns out, also, I'm currently having a blast playing Eternal Sonata with my wife (I'm her battle partner).
This and I still have to finish MGS4 and GTAIV (which I have barely touched).

By the time I get to decide if I wanna buy InFAMOUS, it'll probably be $39.99 or less...

Blah!

Ishmael
3489th Post

"Re(2):the inFAMOUS thread" , posted Thu 28 May 04:52post reply

quote:
I haven't bought it yet. It looks good, but I'm waiting to see how Prototype turns out, also, I'm currently having a blast playing Eternal Sonata with my wife (I'm her battle partner).
This and I still have to finish MGS4 and GTAIV (which I have barely touched).

By the time I get to decide if I wanna buy InFAMOUS, it'll probably be $39.99 or less...

Ah, Prototype was the name of the other game. I knew there were two games coming out that were working on this sort of theme but I was never sure which one, if any, I should be paying attention to. Probably because of my confusion I'm surprised by how much good buzz inFamous is getting. For those who have the game please keep us posted on your impressions.

Grave
1165th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(3):the inFAMOUS thread" , posted Thu 28 May 15:20post reply

I really like this game. Played it for a looong time today. Will be going back for more soon!

quote:
I learn that the game work, in a GTA like ways with missions, but did all the game works like this or do mission are sides quest along to a primiry quest?

So far, I've seen two main types of missions. There are blue missions, which are the main storyline quests. Yellow missions are side tasks that result in reclaiming some territory from enemies.

NARUTO
3705th Post

"Re(4):the inFAMOUS thread" , posted Thu 28 May 15:59post reply

quote:
I really like this game. Played it for a looong time today. Will be going back for more soon!

So far, I've seen two main types of missions. There are blue missions, which are the main storyline quests. Yellow missions are side tasks that result in reclaiming some territory from enemies.

OK I see thanks.

Fortes fortuna juvat...