TvC - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1191 Views )

Ishmael
3482th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"TvC" , posted Mon 18 May 05:17:post reply

quote:
Confirmed by this month's Nintendo Power...

http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/051609_201200.jpg [Image Attached]

I didn't want to derail the Castlevania talk going on in the other thread so I thought I would move this over to its own topic.

So what is the consensus on TvC? Is it a "serious" fighting game or is it viewed as being more of a lark? Does it have a following? Can it actually be played on the Wii without a specialized controller? I've suddenly become aware that outside of marvelling at the roster choices I haven't been paying much attention to this game.

EDIT: Damn it all, Hungrywolf went and started up a thread while I was busy typing.

[this message was edited by Ishmael on Mon 18 May 05:19]

Replies:

sfried
363th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):TvC" , posted Mon 18 May 06:16:post reply

quote:
Can it actually be played on the Wii without a specialized controller?

quote:
EDIT: Ishmael, the game plays with the remote and nunchuck but is not a very good experience as using the classic controller.
It has more good chances of market in Europe (here in Italy Tastsunoko is a legend for many old fashioned otakus) than US, imho.

Might I add you can also play with the remote sideways.

There's another thread already made ("Tatsunoko vs. Capcom coming to US??!!") I suggest we delete this one.

By the way, the official name will be "Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars".

[this message was edited by sfried on Mon 18 May 06:54]

Toxico
4740th Post

"Re(1):TvC" , posted Mon 18 May 12:34post reply

quote:
Does it have a following? Can it actually be played on the Wii without a specialized controller? I've suddenly become aware that outside of marvelling at the roster choices I haven't been paying much attention to this game.

I had no problem at all.

Also, if you are wondering how to delete a thread, choose edit on the first post, and somewhere there it should be an option of "delete thread and all post within" or the like. I have the power (tm).

Obscene voodoo dance teleport

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・
Last updated : 08/05/09 (99 personajes)

Ishmael
3482th Post

"Re(2):TvC" , posted Tue 19 May 00:35post reply

True, true, I know I could have -and probably should have- erased this thread. Thing is, I was in a hurry yesterday so I decided it was funnier to leave this thread where it was and let it tumble down the page due to natural selection. Since I don't have anything useful to add to the conversation I figured I could at least be an annoyance.

Maou
1661th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):TvC" , posted Tue 19 May 02:59post reply

quote:
natural selection. Since I don't have anything useful to add to the conversation I figured I could at least be an annoyance.

Heheh, and I am behind that plan one hundred percent.

上げ boost it is!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...