looking for certain KOF XI image - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1132 Views )

Rid
7142th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"looking for certain KOF XI image" , posted Sun 22 Feb 03:17post reply

I was looking around for a decent quality (or any quality, a screenshot would be good) pic of the Authority Team ending in KOFXI (the Jenet/Whip/Elizabeth one), and I figured I could ask here. Sorry for the annoyance!

news - art

Replies:

Toxico
4690th Post

"Re(1):looking for certain KOF XI image" , posted Sun 22 Feb 07:13post reply

quote:
I was looking around for a decent quality (or any quality, a screenshot would be good) pic of the Authority Team ending in KOFXI (the Jenet/Whip/Elizabeth one), and I figured I could ask here. Sorry for the annoyance!

········· Tche , I tried to find a version of it without the banner (I remember I had one bigger, clean version, within something like 120 gigas of small pics); but I just failed to find it.

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・
Last updated : 17/02/09 (98 personajes)

Rid
7143th Post

"Re(2):looking for certain KOF XI image" , posted Sun 22 Feb 07:20post reply

quote:

········· Tche , I tried to find a version of it without the banner (I remember I had one bigger, clean version, within something like 120 gigas of small pics); but I just failed to find it.

Well, thanks a lot, this is better than nothing :D
Always liked the idea of this team being... the dominatrix team? Not like I'm complaining.

And finally got a PS2 so I've been playing the game.

news - art

Tai-Pan
349th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):looking for certain KOF XI image" , posted Mon 23 Feb 03:40post reply

quote:

Rid I haven't seen you here in ages.

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Rid
7144th Post

"Re(2):looking for certain KOF XI image" , posted Mon 23 Feb 05:11post reply

quote:

Rid I haven't seen you here in ages.

True, haven't posted here in a while (or anywhere else besides my blogs), but I lurk around from time on time. Lack of time more than anything.

news - art