Saya no Uta (100% English patch) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (12193 Views )

Arngrim
352th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"Saya no Uta (100% English patch)" , posted Tue 6 Jan 23:07post reply

I don't know how many of you will be interested on this piece of news, but today it has been released the 100% English patch for the incredibly popular Nitro+ visual novel Saya no Uta (main page here).

For those of you who aren't familiar with the title, the plot revolves around the contorted love story between a man who perceives a distorted reality due to a traffic accident and a lovecraftian monster perceived by the main character as a beatiful girl.

Saya no uta received more than a luke-warm acceptance by the audience, standing out for the intensity of the story and its particular aesthetic conception. Take into account that this game is a +18 title, thus containing various scenes of sex and extreme violence.

It's not a long title, and it has 3 endings, so I really encourage you to try it. For those who do, take into account that once the game is started with the English patch, it takes a while to load the script, so you will have to wait a little. Besides that, you should be having no other problem.

Thanks for your attention.
Enjoy!

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one that put you into the desert.

Replies:

Spoon
1711th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Saya no Uta (100% English patch)" , posted Wed 7 Jan 05:25post reply

quote:
I don't know how many of you will be interested on this piece of news, but today it has been released the 100% English patch for the incredibly popular Nitro+ visual novel Saya no Uta (main page here).

For those of you who aren't familiar with the title, the plot revolves around the contorted love story between a man who perceives a distorted reality due to a traffic accident and a lovecraftian monster perceived by the main character as a beatiful girl.

Saya no uta received more than a luke-warm acceptance by the audience, standing out for the intensity of the story and its particular aesthetic conception. Take into account that this game is a +18 title, thus containing various scenes of sex and extreme violence.

It's not a long title, and it has 3 endings, so I really encourage you to try it. For those who do, take into account that once the game is started with the English patch, it takes a while to load the script, so you will have to wait a little. Besides that, you should be having no other problem.

Thanks for your attention.
Enjoy!

By "Lovecraftian monster", do you mean the massive and tentacled physical incarnations, or the generally impossible to perceive, mind-breaking ethereal monsters?

Arngrim
353th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):Saya no Uta (100% English patch)" , posted Wed 7 Jan 06:01post reply

quote:

By "Lovecraftian monster", do you mean the massive and tentacled physical incarnations, or the generally impossible to perceive, mind-breaking ethereal monsters?

It's never actually seen (which is good), but it is implied that it's massive and tentacled, yup.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one that put you into the desert.

Spoon
1712th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(4):Saya no Uta (100% English patch)" , posted Wed 7 Jan 06:48post reply

quote:

it is implied that it's massive and tentacled, yup.

While one part of me knows that they've handled it better than this, one part of me can't help but think of "Shallow Hal".

Actually, just the thought of re-enacting all those standard dating sim scenes/moments except with a giant tentacle for the female would be enough for some laughs.