Replies:

Toxico
4611th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 00:42post reply

quote:
And I still haven't had eggnog!!!

I'm still 6 hours away from the party. Let's all pray so that no one gets caught without pants in january first

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・
Last updated : 09/12/08 (58 personajes)

kofoguz
658th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 02:30post reply

quote:

Wow are guys in '09. HOw does it feel, is there something new would you recommend? I have 5 and half hour to get in.

[sigtag][/sigtag]

Iggy
8799th Post

"Re(2):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 02:44post reply

It won't be there before a few hours, but I won't either so, yeah.

Before my guests arrive and bother the hell out of me, I've just watched Sennen Joyû for the hundredth time and cried like a little girl. I love every one of you (except the bastard who keeps bumping that Vampire thread of mine).

Tai-Pan
339th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 02:50post reply

quote:

I wish you all a very happy new year because you are like a family to me!!. I still have like 10 hours before I'm mad drunk jumping like a south beach bitch.

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

sfried
314th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 03:34post reply

Have a BADASS New Year because '08 wasn't quite BADASS enough.

Maou
1559th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 04:11post reply

quote:
I wish you all a very happy new year because you are like a family to me!!. I still have like 10 hours before I'm mad drunk jumping like a south beach bitch.

Happy new year! On the drunken jumping front you're all just like family to me, too! Can't wait to ramble about more games this year with you.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

kofoguz
659th Post

"Re(1):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 08:51post reply

Well me and my straight friend walked along the cold streets nothing romantic but it was kinda fun. Though I would like to party, but that was good anyways. Guess this city doesnt have the good party's anymore. Maybe cold weather was a factor this year. When I come back home evryone was tire and sleeping. So now Im on the cafe.

Well Noel Baba I want a lover, since I screw up my chance with my fuckbuddy/potential lover this autumn. Its hard to find decent one in this city. Hope you guys will have one or keep the good things in your life, too.

Have nice many many years customers of Cafe.

[sigtag][/sigtag]

EddyT
776th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 09:35post reply

Have fun tonight everybuddy

I am disappointed that there are still no flying cars or floating cities. We need to get on the ball.

Iron D
3124th Post

"Re(2):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 09:51post reply

Still 7 hours away as I type this.

2009 is looking very uncertain for me...there are changes coming, and I'm going to try my best to make the best of them.

It is good to see this modest little online community still going after all these years. When I first joined this site almost 8 years ago, I had no idea I'd still be posting here so much later.

Oh, and FUCK YOU ALL! You, too Professor! What, you thought you were immune just because you're the high and mighty administrator!?!

Er.....

Juan
4497th Post

"Re(1):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 09:58post reply

i hate each and every one of you

hagen de merak
995th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 10:03post reply

My youth is wasted.

exodus
4163th Post

"Re(3):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 12:51post reply

2009!
I wish I were dead.

ohshit, I own juan an email maybe!? I forget!

Grave
1158th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(3):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 13:22post reply

quote:
I am disappointed that there are still no flying cars or floating cities. We need to get on the ball.

2010 will bring what 2000 failed to! Right at midnight. I'm sure of it. Just be patient. One more!

badoor
59th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):Happy New Year!" , posted Thu 1 Jan 19:15post reply

quote:

2010 will bring what 2000 failed to! Right at midnight. I'm sure of it. Just be patient. One more!

Really, that's awesome. Can't wait for the apocalypse. oh and happy new year!

Grave
1159th Post

"Re(5):Happy New Year!" , posted Fri 2 Jan 12:11post reply

quote:

Really, that's awesome. Can't wait for the apocalypse. oh and happy new year!

Oh no, I forgot to mention. None of the bad stuff. Just the flying cars and shiny cylindrical buildings!

catalyst
444th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Happy New Year!" , posted Fri 2 Jan 17:37post reply

quote:

I'm still 6 hours away from the party. Let's all pray so that no one gets caught without pants in january first

Too late for that but hey Happy new year everyone!

This song is so true

NARUTO
3688th Post

"Re(3):Happy New Year!" , posted Fri 2 Jan 21:07post reply

Too late again, but happy new years everyone!! everithing good for you this year.

Fortes fortuna juvat...

Kikkoken
1186th Post

"Re(4):Happy New Year!" , posted Fri 2 Jan 22:49post reply

Happy new year to all the caféers & their dear ones.

Zepy
1518th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):Happy New Year!" , posted Sat 3 Jan 00:07post reply

Late but Happy New Year!

Pollyanna
2621th Post

"Re(6):Happy New Year!" , posted Sat 3 Jan 09:23post reply

Happy New Year!

Any resolutions?

I'm going to try really hard to be less lame this year. For one, I'm going to be more aggressive about business connections and harassing people who don't (think they) want to hire me. Every time I try to be lazy or put something off, I say "that's 2008 talking, don't listen to them".

This isn't a resolution that can be broken. If I break this one, I'll starve to death...alone, unloved and forgotten.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

catalyst
445th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):Happy New Year!" , posted Sat 3 Jan 17:34post reply

quote:
Happy New Year!

Any resolutions?

I'm going to try really hard to be less lame this year. For one, I'm going to be more aggressive about business connections and harassing people who don't (think they) want to hire me. Every time I try to be lazy or put something off, I say "that's 2008 talking, don't listen to them".

This isn't a resolution that can be broken. If I break this one, I'll starve to death...alone, unloved and forgotten.

Good luck Pollyana you can do it. Do your best to network!

Haven't came with a resolution yet. But I know I just gotta know when not to quit. I think I get complacent and half ass things. I'll probably think and find something for this New Year though!

This song is so true

kofoguz
660th Post

"Re(7):Happy New Year!" , posted Sat 3 Jan 20:28post reply

quote:
I'll starve to death...alone, unloved and forgotten.

I'll never forget you, I'll love you, and come to your city to share my food.

...... .... Love, your old net stalker

Joke aside, I hope you find the success you want in 2009.

So far this year started for me so lame, I'm a bit worried. I hope rest of the days wont be.

[sigtag][/sigtag]

Juan
4498th Post

"Re(4):Happy New Year!" , posted Sun 4 Jan 20:03post reply

quote:
2009!
I wish I were dead.

ohshit, I own juan an email maybe!? I forget!

first penguin award

chazumaru
639th Post

"Re(5):Happy New Year!" , posted Mon 5 Jan 08:44post reply

Happy new year!

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

karasu99
32th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(6):Happy New Year!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 02:34post reply

Happy late New Year to everyone. Am I the only one for whom it's starting out nicely?

Olivier Hague
121th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Happy New Year!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 02:43post reply

quote:
Happy late New Year to everyone. Am I the only one for whom it's starting out nicely?

Possibly.

Kikkoken
1187th Post

"Re(8):Happy New Year!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 03:34post reply

Jan 1st was a disaster for me. It's starting to look up now, but extremely slowly.

ZamIAm
1760th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Year = New" , posted Fri 9 Jan 08:02post reply

That Lucky Glauber
Wishes you happy New Year
Yeah, go America!

Toxico
4618th Post

"Re(1):Year = New" , posted Fri 9 Jan 10:00post reply

quote:
That Lucky Glauber
Yeah, go America!

I have always thought that it was weird how the populace shuns the sports team. Down here, in '94's time, out of something like 400 people questioned, 8 of every 10 players or so where absolutely certain that USA was by far the best team charisma wise of the game. Game play wise they where pretty buff, aggressive & fun to use as well.

Later, the general consensus was that they lost quite a bit of charm when '98 came out, but they where still strong favourites among many players. And Lucky was a incredible bothersome fight when used properly.

I'm sure that if & when I inquire further in this 'charade' type of issue, I'll find nothing but evil french schemes to wipe out the world of it's freedeom of speech, freedom to choose & God's given right to have heterosexuals relationships.

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・
Last updated : 08/01/09 (72 personajes)

Iggy
8805th Post

"Re(2):Year = New" , posted Fri 9 Jan 18:55post reply

quote:
I'm sure that if & when I inquire further in this 'charade' type of issue, I'll find nothing but evil french schemes to wipe out the world of it's freedeom of speech, freedom to choose & God's given right to have heterosexuals relationships.

Objection sir. Gamera has always been a terrible psychological weapon against some opponents.

Iron D
3137th Post

"Re(2):Year = New" , posted Fri 9 Jan 20:36post reply

quote:

Well, I'd respond but I'm not entirely sure what you're saying. Especially the "charade" part.

Er.....

D`Cloud
252th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):Year = New" , posted Fri 9 Jan 21:59post reply

quote:
That Lucky Glauber
Yeah, go America!

I have always thought that it was weird how the populace shuns the sports team. Down here, in '94's time, out of something like 400 people questioned, 8 of every 10 players or so where absolutely certain that USA was by far the best team charisma wise of the game. Game play wise they where pretty buff, aggressive & fun to use as well.

Later, the general consensus was that they lost quite a bit of charm when '98 came out, but they where still strong favourites among many players. And Lucky was a incredible bothersome fight when used properly.

i love the sports team. specially brian battler. LOL!

http://www.dustinuy.com

Toxico
4622th Post

"Re(3):Year = New" , posted Fri 9 Jan 22:54:post reply

quote:
Objection sir. Gamera has always been a terrible psychological weapon against some opponents.

I used to eat pieces of mothra every day (along with stealing wine sips from my old man. They helped with my personality

I suppose that this explains a lot to the people that have been reading my posts.

obscene voodoo dance teleport

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・
Last updated : 09/01/09 (76 personajes)

[this message was edited by Toxico on Sat 10 Jan 02:23]

ZamIAm
1762th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Melanin Unite!" , posted Sat 10 Jan 02:23post reply

quote:
Well, I'd respond but I'm not entirely sure what you're saying. Especially the "charade" part.

For playing dumb about your rather obvious charade I'm going to have to subtract -10 fried chicken pieces from the menu items under your av. However, for maintaining your Dudley av you gain +2 Kool Aids.

@Toxico: I know exactly why Iron D dislikes Lucky which is why I bug him so much about it. Considering I hate sports, I'm surprised I like Lucky as much as I do.

Ishmael
3369th Post

"Re(4):Year = New" , posted Sat 10 Jan 02:36post reply

I was going to post some cheap shot at the Sport's Team until I looked at Toxico's avatar. Only in KoF could a character shimmy onto the screen wearing leather body straps, heavy eye make-up and feather shoulder pads and still make claims about being some sort of physical powerhouse. KoF isn't about style or common sense, it's about letting your freak flag fly. So continue to spin in circles and throw basketballs Sports Team, nobody can judge you as long as you remain true to yourselves!

Iron D
3139th Post

"Re(5):Year = New" , posted Sat 10 Jan 10:08post reply

quote:
KoF isn't about style or common sense, it's about letting your freak flag fly. So continue to spin in circles and throw basketballs Sports Team, nobody can judge you as long as you remain true to yourselves!

But...but...he...HE THROWS BASKETBALLS AS PROJECTILES! And it's a serious attack, rather than a taunt!

And just who the hell is throwing him those basketballs anyway? It's not Brian or Heavy, since you can see them in the background and they're not throwing them.

Er.....

nobinobita
461th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Year = New" , posted Sat 10 Jan 11:11post reply

quote:
Only in KoF could a character shimmy onto the screen wearing leather body straps, heavy eye make-up and feather shoulder pads and still make claims about being some sort of physical powerhouse.

Wez!

Kikkoken
1188th Post

"Re(6):Year = New" , posted Mon 12 Jan 02:18post reply

quote:

Wez!

Oh my, thanks for posting this pic, it brought back to my mind a dear memory. When I watched Mad Max as a kid, and saw this pair, I remember hoping so strongly that Mad Max had a sudden illumination and discovered he too was gay. He would then form a ménage à trois with these two,

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
which does not happen in the film, unfortunately.

End of Spoiler

I was extremely excited at the thought then. With hindsight, I think it is the overall non Manichean tone of the film that had opened the gates of my imagination so wildly.

Ishmael
3371th Post

"Re(6):Year = New" , posted Mon 12 Jan 04:36post reply

quote:

Wez!

You are the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla for that reference!

Nobinobita
463th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):Year = New" , posted Thu 15 Jan 11:10post reply

quote:
You are the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla for that reference!

(^__^ )

quote:
Oh my, thanks for posting this pic, it brought back to my mind a dear memory. When I watched Mad Max as a kid, and saw this pair, I remember hoping so strongly that Mad Max had a sudden illumination and discovered he too was gay. He would then form a ménage à trois with these two, I was extremely excited at the thought then.

\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ \(^∀^ )ノ