Need to organize a MMCafe SSF2THDR night! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1631 Views )

hikarutilmitt
482th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"Need to organize a MMCafe SSF2THDR night!" , posted Wed 17 Dec 12:10post reply

We should do it! Granted, we seem fairly split between the 360 and PS3 users, but the game plays equally well on both systems. Basically we should compile all of the user IDs for each system and get together for some massive matchmaking and beatdowns!

I'll check back here occasionally and post when we might have one or anyone else can host one, doesn't matter, just so long as we all have an agreed upon time frame with an appropriate time zone.

Replies:

Iron D
3105th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Need to organize a MMCafe SSF2THDR nigh" , posted Wed 17 Dec 12:16:post reply

quote:
We should do it! Granted, we seem fairly split between the 360 and PS3 users, but the game plays equally well on both systems. Basically we should compile all of the user IDs for each system and get together for some massive matchmaking and beatdowns!

I'll check back here occasionally and post when we might have one or anyone else can host one, doesn't matter, just so long as we all have an agreed upon time frame with an appropriate time zone.

While I don't own a PS3 or 360, my friend who I visit at least once a week has a PS3 and has SSF2THDR. His...uh...screenname...is Victormorgans. Is that all the info you need to hook up with someone? I've only played online for about 15 minutes and in that short time I just played matches against random online opponents.

Er.....

[this message was edited by Iron D on Wed 17 Dec 12:16]

hikarutilmitt
483th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Need to organize a MMCafe SSF2THDR nigh" , posted Wed 17 Dec 12:55post reply

quote:

While I don't own a PS3 or 360, my friend who I visit at least once a week has a PS3 and has SSF2THDR. His...uh...screenname...is Victormorgans. Is that all the info you need to hook up with someone? I've only played online for about 15 minutes and in that short time I just played matches against random online opponents.

Yeah, that's all we need. You don't even have to have them on your friends list, you can invite more or less whoever so long as you know their id.

Maou
1550th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Need to organize a MMCafe SSF2THDR nigh" , posted Wed 17 Dec 13:09post reply

Hmm, it might be kind of cool if we had a fixed item at the top of the BBS alongside oekaki and image boards just to list cafe regulars' IDs for 360, PS3, and DS. Any thoughts, Professor?

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Tai-Pan
332th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Need to organize a MMCafe SSF2THDR nigh" , posted Wed 17 Dec 13:38:post reply

quote:

I was playing against hikarutilmitt today (was it you?) And he won 10 by 4 I think..(was it 3?). He knows how to play...or am I that rusty? (haven't played in years against humans). Plus my hands started to hurt!! But its lovely. Please lets do this!!

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

[this message was edited by Tai-Pan on Wed 17 Dec 13:40]

Oroch
1042th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):Need to organize a MMCafe SSF2THDR nigh" , posted Thu 18 Dec 01:46post reply

quote:

I was playing against hikarutilmitt today (was it you?) And he won 10 by 4 I think..(was it 3?). He knows how to play...or am I that rusty? (haven't played in years against humans). Plus my hands started to hurt!! But its lovely. Please lets do this!!

he is rather good